Recently I received a diagnosis of a blood clot in my leg......a months supply of blood clot buster = $701.20 every month until who knows when...?

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Health industry regulation gone wild. Which made me wonder what about the people that could not begin to afford this?

Do they die?

The blood clot is related to COVID that I was exposed to in mid September. First time ever .......

Health industry regulation gone wild. Which made me wonder what about the people that could not begin to afford this?

Do they die?

The blood clot is related to COVID that I was exposed to in mid September. First time ever .......
To answer your question, some times. If the blood clot moves to somewhere important without dissolving, it can very much kill you. That is often the lungs, heart, or brain.

Do they die?

Heparin injections?

I join other members (and guests) in wishing you the very best.

I have no idea whether or not it will help, but I have just prayed that someone help you get the medicine at a more reasonable price.

We all learn sooner or later that nothing is more important than health.

Last edited:
ask the phar you use to help you file for a hardship script....many times the companies will help you out...look into a county medical pharm and see if they can help...there are avenues you just have to explore them..ask the doctor if they have samples..or can get samples

Do they die?

Ya, if ya can't afford ya die. The good news is blood thinners typically take care of such things in short order. As long as ya don't continue to develop new ones when ya go off. I will tell ya this, there are buses that take off where I live that take people to Canada to get their drugs cheaper. Really popular with people that are after fertility drugs.

YES when the tech told me $701.20 I nearly died on the spot. I ordered one third of an order then contacted the VA for assistance. The VA stepped up to the plate.

Nonetheless the pharmaceutical industry is guilty of price gouging.......BEYOND REALITY.

This blood thinner seems to be working. I intend to have frequent appointments with my doctor. All medical people concerned have contacted me.

Thumbs up.

Do they die?

If They Don't Pay Students, They Get What They Pay For

The Pharmafia has to make up for all the money it wasted hiring slavish brain-straitjacketed college graduates, instead of recruiting the smartest high school graduates and paying their tuition plus, which is far more important, paying them an adult allowance in college.

Also, give the researchers half the profits from the corporate patents. The present system, in which, by contract, the creative are owed nothing, is Grand Larceny. It is psychologically impossible for that to motivate genius.

Some billionaire as independent and defiant as Elon Musk ought to establish a foundation to replace indentured-servitude "education" with highly paid professional training.

YES when the tech told me $701.20 I nearly died on the spot. I ordered one third of an order then contacted the VA for assistance. The VA stepped up to the plate.

Nonetheless the pharmaceutical industry is guilty of price gouging.......BEYOND REALITY.

This blood thinner seems to be working. I intend to have frequent appointments with my doctor. All medical people concerned have contacted me.

Thumbs up.

You dont have obama care or insurance?

Do they die?

Maybe Bedpan Joe will pay for your prescription.

Thumbs up.
If it's Heparin, $700 for 30 days is an off the charts high price. It's been 9 years since I used pre-filled syringes @ $5 each.

Do they die?

You must have some real shitty health insurance. Hope you find a solution.

Yes I am .......... too bad the GOP had to be so stupid about COVID in the first place. They failed to explain that COVID can introduce a blood clot into OUR system.
No, no. The GOP, and Trump were lied to by Fauci, and Pfizer, and Gates. Remember the democrats kept things from Trump that they didn't "trust him with".

Forum List

Back