Zone1 Recent archeological evidence shows what hardened Pharoh's heart

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

After Moses Busts Out Guitar And Sings, 'Pharaoh, Pharaoh, Woah Baby, Let My People Go'
THEOLOGY·Oct 27, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

EGYPT — The ongoing effort to free the Israelites from bondage hit another snag today as Moses reportedly whipped out his trusty guitar and started jamming the tune "Pharaoh, Pharaoh" in the royal court. Sources say this has caused the Pharaoh's heart to become hardened even further.
"PHARAOH, PHARAOH, WWOOAAAHHH BABY, LET MY PEOPLE GO," sang Moses and Aaron to the tune of the classic song "Louie, Louie" by The Kingsmen. "HUH! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!"
Eyewitnesses say the Pharaoh and all his counselors and magicians were curiously unmoved by Moses's rendition of the peppy Sunday school kids' song. "This is the worst thing I've ever heard," he said to one of his attendants. "I'm so annoyed that I've decided to never let the children of Israel go."

After Moses Busts Out Guitar And Sings, 'Pharaoh, Pharaoh, Woah Baby, Let My People Go'
THEOLOGY·Oct 27, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

EGYPT — The ongoing effort to free the Israelites from bondage hit another snag today as Moses reportedly whipped out his trusty guitar and started jamming the tune "Pharaoh, Pharaoh" in the royal court. Sources say this has caused the Pharaoh's heart to become hardened even further.
"PHARAOH, PHARAOH, WWOOAAAHHH BABY, LET MY PEOPLE GO," sang Moses and Aaron to the tune of the classic song "Louie, Louie" by The Kingsmen. "HUH! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!"
Eyewitnesses say the Pharaoh and all his counselors and magicians were curiously unmoved by Moses's rendition of the peppy Sunday school kids' song. "This is the worst thing I've ever heard," he said to one of his attendants. "I'm so annoyed that I've decided to never let the children of Israel go."

Well that’s a shocker, I would have figured it was a early Pelosi rendition of Walk Like an Egyptian

Forum List

Back