Received a conditional job offer for a state job on July 4th weekend?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Now who would have thought that would happen? I figured all state employees would be somewhere on the beach until monday not emailing someone about a job offer. So now after only 5 days on the new job I get a job offer paying $12,000 more a year with better health benefits. Now just waiting for the background check to be complete so I can get a start date

I would hope it will be by next friday.

You already quit?

No not yet because I don't have a start date for the state job yet. The job I started monday is not a govt job
Hmm...sounds like you’ve made it to the bigs. A major leaguer in the State Teat League isn’t something you want to screw up, so you might consider avoiding ALL females early on so as to eliminate any ‘dumb bitch’ eruptions until after you’ve achieved the bureaucracy’s Virtually Unfireable Level, after which you can relax and just be yourself.

Go fbj go! Just don't raise your voice at women in the office. Owait, here all state workers are big black women. There's a lot of big black women in FL, I'm talking 6'5", 265. They might be looking down @ fbj.

Now who would have thought that would happen? I figured all state employees would be somewhere on the beach until monday not emailing someone about a job offer. So now after only 5 days on the new job I get a job offer paying $12,000 more a year with better health benefits. Now just waiting for the background check to be complete so I can get a start date

See, taking the first job made you more desirable. Good work.

See, taking the first job made you more desirable. Good work.

They don't know about the first job, all they know is about the job I gave them the paystubs for when I went for the interview. They had no clue that job was ending 4 days after the interview.

Go fbj go! Just don't raise your voice at women in the office. Owait, here all state workers are big black women. There's a lot of big black women in FL, I'm talking 6'5", 265. They might be looking down @ fbj.

No I want to set a NEW TONE and not have the reputation I had on previous jobs

he is not a morning person
he is moody
he is a ticking time bomb

I want to maintain a pleasant demeanor and speak to anyone I walk past on the job. No more walking past coworkers without saying hello or good morning. As I look back on it now that was kind of weird so even if they walk past and not speak I will continue to say each time I see them.......GOOD MORNING

he is moody

I want to maintain a pleasant demeanor and speak to anyone I walk past on the job. No more walking past coworkers without saying hello or good morning. As I look back on it now that was kind of weird so even if they walk past and not speak I will continue to say each time I see them.......GOOD MORNING

Real men get up early, either to got to work, or get some, or get some before going to work. :alcoholic:

I would do it, but only as long as there weren't any stupid white bitches.

he is moody

Real men get up early, either to got to work, or get some, or get some before going to work. :alcoholic:

Or get som AT work.

he is moody

The fuck is you talking about mongo

Some white bitches are ok. Like Doris Burke on ESPN. I wanna fuck her so bad

Out of what?

Out of what?

Doris Burke is a normal white woman

Out of what?

Having never met her, how could you know?

Out of what?

Base on how she acts on TV. Not all FAKE and RETARDED like most white woman. That's why I was snapping on white nurses when I was in the hospital

Out of what?

Base on how she acts on TV. Not all FAKE and RETARDED like most white woman. That's why I was snapping on white nurses when I was in the hospital
You know they are acting right?

Out of what?

You know they are acting right?

No Doris is real and that's why I wanna fuck her. The white bitches who were acting where the ones at the hospital because they didn't know how to communicate with the black man

Forum List

Back