I am sooo bored

How can you possibly be bored with all the things there are to do in this world?

How dare you make me work this late. :47:

Being bored can be a good thing. For example, being attacked by a pack of wolves isn't boring. If you are bored, then you are not being attacked by a pack of wolves and that is good. Being attacked by wolves is bad.

How can you possibly be bored with all the things there are to do in this world?

I think maybe because I'm an introvert but...I'm never bored. I have a Kindle. :)
Take it with you somewhere nice outside. Lots going on that doesn’t necessarily require social intercourse if that’s what you prefer. So get your ass out and enjoy...

I think maybe because I'm an introvert but...I'm never bored. I have a Kindle. :)
Take it with you somewhere nice outside. Lots going on that doesn’t necessarily require social intercourse if that’s what you prefer. So get your ass out and enjoy...

Well I just came back from a 2.5 mile walk outside. I love to walk....that's also how I listen to new music. I walk almost every day outside when the weather is nice

Well I just came back from a 2.5 mile walk outside. I love to walk....that's also how I listen to new music. I walk almost every day outside when the weather is nice
Well then it sounds like you’re just fine to me. Enjoy your walks!

Forum List

Back