Receipt for $1,000,000 donation to super PAC of Marco Rubio from Russian Billionaire

Scott Dwarkin

.@MarcoRubio-Can you please explain this $1,000,000 contribution to your super PAC from a Russian billionaire who made billions off Russian oil? How many meetings did you have before you got this million dollar check? What did you offer in return? Floridians deserve answers.

View image on Twitter

Scott Dworkin

✔@funder

.@MarcoRubio-Can you please explain this $1,000,000 contribution to your super PAC from a Russian billionaire who made billions off Russian oil? How many meetings did you have before you got this million dollar check? What did you offer in return? Floridians deserve answers.

11:09 AM - Mar 25, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

All the top GOP are involved in the election theft.; treason is their ticket to power. :113:
What did Hillary have to do for $145 million from the KGB Bank? (One thing is for sure - it had NOTHING to do with taking her clothes off! :p )

was the donor a friend of yours, sergei? is that why you're upset?

This guy feels like a Russian Jew. Emigrated to the US in 1978, back when Russia was still the USSR.

Len Blavatnik is a major American and British industrialist with global interests in four sectors: natural resources and chemicals, media and telecommunications, venture capital, and real estate. He is the founder and Chairman of Access Industries, a privately held industrial group through which he controls his holdings. Incorporated in 1986, Access has strategic investments in the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, and South America.

Mr. Blavatnik, a dual U.S. and U.K. citizen, was raised in Russia and immigrated to the United States with his family in 1978. He became a U.S. citizen in 1984 and a U.K. citizen in 2010. He received his Master’s degree in computer science from Columbia University and his MBA from Harvard Business School.

Among its other investments, Access owns a significant stake in LyondellBasell Industries (the world’s third-largest independent chemical company with major production facilities in Europe and the United States),Warner Music Group (a leading global music company), and Perform (a leading digital sports content and media group). Mr. Blavatnik is a member of the Warner Music Group board.

Mr. Blavatnik is also engaged in numerous educational, scientific, and cultural activities, sitting on the boards of Tel Aviv University, the New York Academy of Sciences, Carnegie Hall, and serving as a member of the Harvard University Global Advisory Council.

Len Blavatnik: Industrialist and Philanthropist | Access Industries

Scott Dwarkin

View image on Twitter

Scott Dworkin

✔@funder

All the top GOP are involved in the election theft.; treason is their ticket to power. :113:

One question, was the guy that donated the money a US Citizen? A simple yes or no will do.

It's from a company, not an individual.

Is the company US owned? The OP said it was from an individual, I guess he lied.

Damn, your Google's broken again, eh?

Why should I research your claim, it's up to you to validate it.

What did Hillary have to do for $145 million from the KGB Bank? (One thing is for sure - it had NOTHING to do with taking her clothes off! :p )

'Influence Peddling'. Uranium One.

Why do you keep repeating these lies? Oh yeah, to deflect from the Russian government’s interference with US elections, poisoning’s and other disruptive and illegal activities of your corrupt leader.

Perhaps you could clarify some of those "lies"?

No need. You know exactly what they are.

A Jewish Russian emigre, US citizen, owner of several entertainment businesses and a chemical company.

A million dollars to a son of another emigre from another communist country.

A match made in heaven!

I don't really think there is a Putin connection.

'Influence Peddling'. Uranium One.

Why do you keep repeating these lies? Oh yeah, to deflect from the Russian government’s interference with US elections, poisoning’s and other disruptive and illegal activities of your corrupt leader.

Perhaps you could clarify some of those "lies"?

No need. You know exactly what they are.

Great, you could have just said ya got nothing.

That makes no sense, professor. It's not "my claim" that it was a corporation, as any idiot can read on the receipt image in the OP. And you asked me if it was a US-owned company, which I had not addressed. That represents you begging me to spoonfeed info to you. And I declined, mocking you in the process.

Up to speed, now?

That makes no sense, professor. It's not "my claim" that it was a corporation, as any idiot can read on the receipt image in the OP. And you asked me if it was a US-owned company, which I had not addressed. That represents you begging me to spoonfeed info to you. And I declined, mocking you in the process.

Up to speed, now?
The questions about the citizenship of the donor were legitimate, and one you should have anticipated and known the answer to.

You were attempting to draw lines to erroneous conclusions, and had not engaged in critical thinking.

Scott Dwarkin

View image on Twitter

Scott Dworkin

✔@funder

Rubio is a neo-Conservative scumbag.
That’s why I voted for Trump.

Yeah, a US/UK citizen.
No, it's from a corporation. Remember, corporations are people now, too. So you just have to rent a mailbox in the US....et voila, now the corporation is not just a person, but an AMERICAN person!

Seems legit, right?
Your post is an example of an erroneous conclusion. The corporation is in fact an American one, owned by an American citizen.

As far as "corporations are people, too" goes, corporations are affected by government regulations and policies and thus should have a voice in American politics.

The questions about the citizenship of the donor were legitimate,
The citizenship...of a corporation? Uh....

And i didn't say it wasn't legitimate, I was making fun of him for asking me to be his mommy and spoonfeed the info to him. Just a bit of teasing....considering he is an insulting prick himself, I'm sure he can take it. :)

As far as "corporations are people, too" goes, corporations are affected by government regulations and policies and thus should have a voice.
A voice...equal to that of any person? Yes or no? If no....what constraints should we place, in your estimation?

As far as "corporations are people, too" goes, corporations are affected by government regulations and policies and thus should have a voice.
A voice...equal to that of any person? Yes or no? If no....what constraints should we place, in your estimation?
Of course their voice should be heard.

When you ask "what restraints", you are asking how much we should restrain their First Amendment rights.

Guess what my answer to that is.

You are more than free to join any association which can amplify your voice. That's in the First Amendment, too.

Your voice can be made as loud as any corporation's. Just ask those kids who marched this past weekend.

Up to speed, now?

Yeah, I guess I should have double checked your lie. It's not a corporation, it's a Limited Liability Company registered in NC. Its registered agent is Wally Mccaffety and its only principle is C Dan Adams. Funny, neither of them have a Russian sounding name.

Well it's really a question of WHAT restraints are even possible given Citizens United. Campaign finance law isn't something I find really interesting, but as I recall GENERALLY, CU does not preclude congress from passing laws requiring disclosure of where PAC money comes from but .... why would any pol of any political stripe want that kind of law? LOL

The deflections to Hillary's foundation are just that.... deflections. She's toast and it didn't involve PACs or campaign finance.

but there is smoke that Obama's warning that Alito didn't like about foreign money coming in as a result of CU .... might not be false.

Did the NRA channel Russian money to Trump?

A Putin SuperPAC?

And while the gop might have the closer foreign ties now, it could as easily be the dems.

You are more than free to join any association which can amplify your voice. That's in the First Amendment, too.

Your voice can be made as loud as any corporation's. Just ask those kids who marched this past weekend.
yeah, conceptually the CU opinion makes sense. Anyone can join a lobbying group, and corporations are just associations of people with a common financial interest.

Forum List

Back