Recall back in 2012 BO mocking Romney about Russia

Militarily they’re not a threat. A teenager in South Africa with a laptop and a modem is a threat to any online computer in the world that is not properly protected.

You guys won the election…is this the best you can do as a way to celebration?

Militarily they’re not a threat. A teenager in South Africa with a laptop and a modem is a threat to any online computer in the world that is not properly protected.

Just responding to some who have not gotten over it yet.

PS Speaking for myself I am celebrating Hillary losing more than Trump winning.

PS Speaking for myself I am celebrating Hillary losing more than Trump winning.
Yup. Fuck Hillary Clinton. That bitches career fucking over Americans is FINISHED

Obama mocked Romney over Russia, but now he blames Russia for Trump

and now blames Russia for Trump? The two faces of the D rats, a few other memorable tidbits from BO and Dems in this as well.
So Russia is now the good guys to Republicans?

No. We simply weren't pretending they weren't an adversary.

It's amazing that on a thread pointing out that Republicans were right about Russia is a geopolitical threat, you somehow take that to mean we are saying they are good guys.

Forum List

Back