Rebecca Friedrichs: Pro-life teachers, your union dues fund abortion

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Throughout my 28-year career, I was forced to fund the California Teachers’ Association (CTA) and the National Education Association (NEA), and I personally witnessed their zealous devotion to abortion and the far-left sexual agenda. They even helped lead The Women’s March.

Unions also work with the ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Center, GLSEN (Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network), SIECUS and many other far-left groups to push a radical sexual agenda onto our kids and to punish teachers, parents and students who dare to speak out against it.

For example, pro-life Christian teachers have been spit upon by NEA activists. When they dared to produce medically accurate evidence seeking balance in NEA sex education policies, union activist teachers told them, “There’s a special place in hell for people like you.”

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Throughout my 28-year career, I was forced to fund the California Teachers’ Association (CTA) and the National Education Association (NEA), and I personally witnessed their zealous devotion to abortion and the far-left sexual agenda. They even helped lead The Women’s March.

Unions also work with the ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Center, GLSEN (Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network), SIECUS and many other far-left groups to push a radical sexual agenda onto our kids and to punish teachers, parents and students who dare to speak out against it.

For example, pro-life Christian teachers have been spit upon by NEA activists. When they dared to produce medically accurate evidence seeking balance in NEA sex education policies, union activist teachers told them, “There’s a special place in hell for people like you.”

giphy.gif

tenor.gif
^ :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

The sort of coloring book level of intellectual content we've come to expect from you. I'd love to say you are better than that but I really don't think so.

As a former officer in an AFL-CIO (which is near the top of the DNC party tree) affiliated union I can confirm what this woman is saying. The union leadership is filled with partisan zealots and money intended for union matters goes to all sorts of unrelated leftist issues at odds with the interests of rank and file workers who have no idea
what is happening (like funding open borders NGOs).

People wonder why labor unions continue to lose memberships and power. It isn't a mystery. This thread explains why.
Unions Keep Losing Members -- Can They Reinvent Themselves?

Forum List

Back