Reason the DNC does not get votes

Reason the DNC does not get votes

Because no one votes for the Democratic National Committee.

They vote for Democratic candidates.

THis is what is inherently wrong with liberals being in charge.

They think they are smarter than everyone else. Let THEM tell you how to live YOUR life, because they are smarter than YOU!

Fucking elitist cvnts.

Last edited:
THis is what in inherently wrong with liberals being in charge.

They think they are smarter than everyone else. Let THEM tell you how to live YOUR life, because they are smarter than YOU!

Fucking elitist cvnts.

Stick to voting RNC. :laugh2:

They are so bright, their A-holes glow in the dark.

When they pay for a test in the mail, it tells them they are a genius every time.

OK, I've got it out of my system.

...and yet the Left Wingers are not "smart" enough to understand the people whom they hate will not vote Democrat

Liberals are never as smart as they think that they are, and the mainstream people whom they hate are never as dumb as they think that they are.
There's are real element of supremacy with the Left Wingers.

Someone tell the OP that Dems just got 8 MILLION more votes in the recent election

3 million more in the 2016

Fucking elitist cvnts.

I vote libertarian when I can. Leave me the fuck alone. That's the government I want. I am not a Republican. It seems you don't know the difference between a conservative and a Republican. :laugh2:

Fucking elitist cvnts.

I vote libertarian when I can. Leave me the fuck alone. That's the government I want. I am not a Republican. It seems you don't know the difference between a conservative and a Republican. :laugh2:

If you vote republican, you are a republican. I don't blame you for being too embarrassed to admit it.

Talk about a dumb bitch....that stupid woman from Hawaii who wanted Kavanaugh's life ruined with no due process.

I hope a male who is related to her gets falsely accused of rape.

Forum List

Back