Reason and Experience tell us that there is Evidence for a Creator

No. Let's start with the creation of a cell phone. Ok? If you set out to make a cell phone, do you end up making a turkey dinner instead?

We'll get to God soon enough. Be patient. First we must establish the attributes of evidence and understand how it is used. We are going to do this using our own experiences. Unless you are afraid, that is.
Nope. I will not concede to creation. If you want to prove the existence of a creator, you must first prove that anything was created.
So you can't tell me about your own experiences? The use of proxies in science is common. You created a cell phone. You do know what a cell phone is, right?
Not to skip a proof they are not. You want me to concede that creation is a fact. I will not do that. Prove that the universe was created.
I have not gotten within a 100 miles of creation yet. I can't even get you to agree on what the attributes of generic evidence is or what kind of information can be obtained from generic evidence. You know why? Because you know if you answer my questions you will lose.
Yes, you have. "...the creation of a cell phone". You want to present an object that you know has been created, because you have seen it being created. In doing so, you force me to concede to a creator. Doesn't work that way. Just because a phone is a created object, that does not dictrate that everything in nature was also created.

You do not get to force nme to concede to a creator. Try again.
If you make something, can I use that item as evidence?

No. Let's start with the creation of a cell phone. Ok? If you set out to make a cell phone, do you end up making a turkey dinner instead?

We'll get to God soon enough. Be patient. First we must establish the attributes of evidence and understand how it is used. We are going to do this using our own experiences. Unless you are afraid, that is.
Nope. I will not concede to creation. If you want to prove the existence of a creator, you must first prove that anything was created.
So you can't tell me about your own experiences? The use of proxies in science is common. You created a cell phone. You do know what a cell phone is, right?
Not to skip a proof they are not. You want me to concede that creation is a fact. I will not do that. Prove that the universe was created.
I have not gotten within a 100 miles of creation yet. I can't even get you to agree on what the attributes of generic evidence is or what kind of information can be obtained from generic evidence. You know why? Because you know if you answer my questions you will lose.
Yes, you have. "...the creation of a cell phone". You want to present an object that you know has been created, because you have seen it being created. In doing so, you force me to concede to a creator. Doesn't work that way. Just because a phone is a created object, that does not dictrate that everything in nature was also created.

No. I am trying to discuss the attributes of evidence.

Can I use a tangible item that you created to understand the steps you took to create it?

No. Because, just because humans create objects does not dictate that everything in the cosmos is also created. A phone is not a proxy for a black hole, and I am not a proxy for this imaginary creator of yours.

No. Because, just because humans create objects does not dictate that everything in the cosmos is also created. A phone is not a proxy for a black hole, and I am not a proxy for this imaginary creator of yours.
Can I use a tangible item that you made to determine the level of intelligence needed to make it?

We know that the Sun exists. We see it everyday. Now, use that as your source for your "proof".
You are confusing evidence with proof. They are not the same thing. You are skipping steps because you are not equipped to have this discussion. Every question I have asked are simple questions with self evident answers.

We know that the Sun exists. We see it everyday. Now, use that as your source for your "proof".
Can I use a tangible item you made to determine why you made it?
No, you cannot. I am not a proxy for your imaginary Creator. Either you have proof that the Sun was created, or you don't. Since we know that I did not create the Sun, I am not necessary for your proof, if your proof is sound. So, go ahead. Prove the Sun was created.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

No, you cannot. I am not a proxy for your imaginary Creator. Either you have prove that the Sun was created, or you don't. Since we know that I did not create the Sun, I am not necessary for your proof, if your proof is sound. So, go ahead. Prove the Sun was created.

The fact that you won't answer these question proves that you are too stupid to have this discussion with me.

Now that is the difference between evidence and proof, lol.

No, you cannot. I am not a proxy for your imaginary Creator. Either you have prove that the Sun was created, or you don't. Since we know that I did not create the Sun, I am not necessary for your proof, if your proof is sound. So, go ahead. Prove the Sun was created.

The fact that you won't answer these question proves that you are too stupid to have this discussion with me.
LOL! Your concession is noted. Have a good evening.

I am happy how this conversation has played out. When you are ready to answer these questions honestly, we can move on to the discussion of proof. Evidence and proof are not necessarily the same thing, but you are not intelligent enough to make a distinction.

Last edited:

I am happy how this convversation has played out. When you are ready to answer these questions honestly, we can move on to the discussion of proof. Evidence and proof are not necessarily the same thing, but you are not intelligent enough to make a distinction.
I'm also happy how this converstaion played out. When you are ready to offer honest proof, then I will be happy to see it. Demanding that I begin by conceding your presumption is not honest; it is admitting that you have no rational argument.

I am happy how this convversation has played out. When you are ready to answer these questions honestly, we can move on to the discussion of proof. Evidence and proof are not necessarily the same thing, but you are not intelligent enough to make a distinction.

You already failed, but I'll play along for a few minutes because I suspect that won't be your only logical failure. Know that I don't concede the existence of a creator, but I'm mildly curious.

You already failed, but I'll play along for a few minutes because I suspect that won't be your only logical failure. Know that I don't concede the existence of a creator, but I'm mildly curious.
How did I fail? He didn't answer one question. He couldn't handle it. Feel free to answer the questions. Knock yourself out.

I'm also happy how this converstaion played out. When you are ready to offer honest proof, then I will be happy to see it. Demanding that I begin by conceding your presumption is not honest; it is admitting that you have no rational argument.
Dude, you were too much of a coward to be honest. I can't prove anything to someone who is as dishonest as you are.

How did I fail? He didn't answer one question. He couldn't handle it. Feel free to answer the questions. Knock yourself out.

I have no idea what questions you might have. I don't concede that the universe has a creator, but I'm willing to hear you out for a little while, and give you a chance to convince me, unless you are afraid to try.

Forum List

Back