Reason and Experience tell us that there is Evidence for a Creator

Not to skip a proof they are not. You want me to concede that creation is a fact. I will not do that. Prove that the universe was created.
I have not gotten within a 100 miles of creation yet. I can't even get you to agree on what the attributes of generic evidence is or what kind of information can be obtained from generic evidence. You know why? Because you know if you answer my questions you will lose.
Yes, you have. "...the creation of a cell phone". You want to present an object that you know has been created, because you have seen it being created. In doing so, you force me to concede to a creator. Doesn't work that way. Just because a phone is a created object, that does not dictrate that everything in nature was also created.

You do not get to force nme to concede to a creator. Try again.
If you make something, can I use that item as evidence?
No.....
So you are saying that I cannot use something you created as evidence. Riiiiiight. You are a moron for saying that.

This is your performance. Something I might have created could be used as some sort of evidence for something, I guess. Why does that matter?

I have not gotten within a 100 miles of creation yet. I can't even get you to agree on what the attributes of generic evidence is or what kind of information can be obtained from generic evidence. You know why? Because you know if you answer my questions you will lose.
Yes, you have. "...the creation of a cell phone". You want to present an object that you know has been created, because you have seen it being created. In doing so, you force me to concede to a creator. Doesn't work that way. Just because a phone is a created object, that does not dictrate that everything in nature was also created.

No.....
So you are saying that I cannot use something you created as evidence. Riiiiiight. You are a moron for saying that.

This is your performance. Something I might have created could be used as some sort of evidence for something, I guess. Why does that matter?
It matters because people claim there is no evidence of a Creator.

Can I use something you created to learn things about you?

The fact that you won't answer these question proves that you are too stupid to have this discussion with me.
LOL! Your concession is noted. Have a good evening.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
I am happy how this convversation has played out. When you are ready to answer these questions honestly, we can move on to the discussion of proof. Evidence and proof are not necessarily the same thing, but you are not intelligent enough to make a distinction.

You already failed, but I'll play along for a few minutes because I suspect that won't be your only logical failure. Know that I don't concede the existence of a creator, but I'm mildly curious.
How did I fail? He didn't answer one question. He couldn't handle it. Feel free to answer the questions. Knock yourself out.

I have no idea what questions you might have. I don't concede that the universe has a creator, but I'm willing to hear you out for a little while, and give you a chance to convince me, unless you are afraid to try.
So when you create something do you do it in steps? If so, could I figure out how many steps it took for you to do it?

Doesn't the more complex things you make require more steps and more intelligence to create than a simple creation? Couldn't I figure out how much intelligence it took for you to create it?

For instance, if you made a turkey sandwich or a cell phone, wouldn't I know that it took you more steps and more intelligence to create the cell phone than a turkey sandwich?

The fact that you won't answer these question proves that you are too stupid to have this discussion with me.

I am happy how this convversation has played out. When you are ready to answer these questions honestly, we can move on to the discussion of proof. Evidence and proof are not necessarily the same thing, but you are not intelligent enough to make a distinction.

You already failed, but I'll play along for a few minutes because I suspect that won't be your only logical failure. Know that I don't concede the existence of a creator, but I'm mildly curious.
How did I fail? He didn't answer one question. He couldn't handle it. Feel free to answer the questions. Knock yourself out.

I have no idea what questions you might have. I don't concede that the universe has a creator, but I'm willing to hear you out for a little while, and give you a chance to convince me, unless you are afraid to try.
I'm not asking you to concede anything. Evidence and proof are two different things. I'll get to that later.

When you create something is your creation usually the realization of your intention?

So when you create something your creation is usually not the realization of your intention? Only a moron would say that.

Not necessarily. I built a motorized cart for my nephews to haul a couple of bales of hay on, but they didn't really like it. It ended up working perfectly pulling a little walk behind tiller. No where near what it's intended purpose was.

No.....

It matters because people claim there is no evidence of a Creator.

Perhaps,in some cases.

So when you create something do you do it in steps? If so, could I figure out how many steps it took for you to do it?

Doesn't the more complex things you make require more steps and more intelligence to create than a simple creation? Couldn't I figure out how much intelligence it took for you to create it?

For instance, if you made a turkey sandwich or a cell phone, wouldn't I know that it took you more steps and more intelligence to create the cell phone than a turkey sandwich?

I'm pretty sure you would have a had time determining the steps. Many things just don't work, so you backup a little way and try again. How can you tell how many false starts are involved?

I'm not asking you to concede anything. Evidence and proof are two different things. I'll get to that later.

Make your case.

When you create something is your creation usually the realization of your intention?

So when you create something your creation is usually not the realization of your intention? Only a moron would say that.

Not necessarily. I built a motorized cart for my nephews to haul a couple of bales of hay on, but they didn't really like it. It ended up working perfectly pulling a little walk behind tiller. No where near what it's intended purpose was.
You built a motorized cart which is what you intended to build, right? It's just that you used it for a different purpose than you intended, right?

I'm guessing you chickened out on asking your questions. I gave you the chance to make you point. You ran like a scared rabbit.

You built a motorized cart which is what you intended to build, right? It's just that you used it for a different purpose than you intended, right?

A totally different purpose than intended .

Someone evaluating it's use would have no idea of it's intended purpose.

Perhaps,in some cases.

Ok, fair enough. So what you create can be used as evidence and in some cases I could use that evidence to learn some things about you some of the time. I can work with that.

I'm pretty sure you would have a had time determining the steps. Many things just don't work, so you backup a little way and try again. How can you tell how many false starts are involved?

I couldn't learn from anything that I did not have evidence of so I could not learn anything about you from your false starts. So let's limit it to the finished product, ok? So if I have a finished product, do you think I could learn anything from it that might tell me how you did it or what level of skill or intelligence you had?

Maybe. Let's take your motorized cart as an example, ok? Could I not tell that it was for transportation?

Perhaps,in some cases.

Ok, fair enough. So what you create can be used as evidence and in some cases I could use that evidence to learn some things about you some of the time. I can work with that.

I couldn't learn from anything that I did not have evidence of so I could not learn anything about you from your false starts. So let's limit it to the finished product, ok? So if I have a finished product, do you think I could learn anything from it that might tell me how you did it or what level of skill or intelligence you had?

Well, no. The false starts indicate my reasoning process. Are you going to assume that I make no mistakes? Are you going to assume that my process is a perfectly linear process?

Maybe. Let's take your motorized cart as an example, ok? Could I not tell that it was for transportation?

Powering an implement during it's intended purpose is not the same as transporting something. I'm having problems with my connection, but proceed.

Sure, but it was still a motorize

I'm guessing you chickened out on asking your questions. I gave you the chance to make you point. You ran like a scared rabbit.
No. I'm still here.

A totally different purpose than intended .
Sure, but it was still a motorized cart, right? It had wheels and a platform and a motor, right? It's not like it ended up being a boat, right?

Perhaps,in some cases.

Well, no. The false starts indicate my reasoning process. Are you going to assume that I make no mistakes? Are you going to assume that my process is a perfectly linear process?
Again, it doesn't matter what happened before the finished product because it is the finished product that is the evidence, right? You aren't going back on that, right?

Forum List

Back