Really? I mean, seriously...REALLY?!?!?!

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
I just saw this on my Facebook, and literally spat coffee all over myself laughing so hard:

th

Soooo...unless, when you find that lump under your breast, you immediately run off to church, instead of calling to make an appointment with your doctor's office, I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this one.

Praying when you have the "sniffles", and praising God when they pass, doesn't make God your healer. Going to church, and praying away the lump under your breast, or your pneumonia, or your broken arm makes God your healer. God is your "healer" when you go to God when the shit gets real. If not, don't tell me God is your healer. Your doctor is your healer; you just refuse to give your doctor the credit he deserves!

you like your doctors , cool !! Me , I say let'em pray and take their chance , it might work , who knows , who cares , its a personal choice , none of my business if they croak CBog !!

Last edited:
you like your doctors , cool !! Me , I say let'em pray and take their chance , it might work , who knows , who cares , its a personal choice , none of my business if they croak CBog !!
Oh, I don't disagree. My point is that I promise you that the post is bullshit. Those same people who praise God as their "healer" are absolutely going to doctors when the shit gets real. They aren't praying, and taking their chances, which makes the claim bullshit.

Oh, I don't disagree. My point is that I promise you that the post is bullshit. Those same people who praise God as their "healer" are absolutely going to doctors when the shit gets real. They aren't praying, and taking their chances, which makes the claim bullshit.
---------------------------- Maybe !!

---------------------------- Maybe !!
Yeah...all I can say is that I have, in 50 years, never known a single mainstream Christian who did not go to the doctor when it came to an actual health issue. Now, are there some extreme cults out there that refuse medical treatment? Sure. And, generally, they actually fall afoul of the law when they attempt to enforce that neglectful attitude on their children.

Forum List

Back