Really? How Trump eats steak is important?

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
It's really getting stupid the things people are finding to criticize Trump with. And he is the one acting like a child?

Trump eats steak with ketchup! OMG! We are doomed~!

Fine-Vines-Steak-205.jpg

Donald Trump Eats His Steak With Ketchup, And Twitter Isn't Happy | The Huffington Post

https://jezebel.com/donald-trump-eats-his-steak-well-done-with-ketchup-lik-1792770173

Libs Go WILD After Undercover Journalist Catches Trump Ordering Steak With Ketchup - MILO NEWS

Yeah. Normally, eating a well done steak with ketchup is just amazingly stupid. But when combined with Trump's NPD, well it indicates both a total lack of trust and a total inability to accept any suggestions for change. Surely, someone somewhere at least attempted to teach him better. Honestly, owner or no owner, no self-respecting chef would even agree to serve a dry-aged steak well done. He most certainly would not allow someone to put ketchup on it.

I'm more disturbed by the way he eats pizza. Pizza with a knife and fork? What the fuck...

I don't eat bloody meat either...never got a worm or parasite so I'm doing something right. Ex-heavyweight boxing champ Floyd Patterson used to chew steak for the juice and spit out the tissue....claimed he never swallowed meat. Pizza with a fork is weird but some folks eat candy bars with a knife and fork ala the Seinfeld episode. Trump is still a dynamo at age 70 on 4 hours of sleep a night.:thup:

Thank the stars it's not Dijon mustard on a burger. :lol:

It's really getting stupid the things people are finding to criticize Trump with. And he is the one acting like a child?

Trump eats steak with ketchup! OMG! We are doomed~!

Fine-Vines-Steak-205.jpg

That looks like it's cold inside....remember, you're eating what the cow ate and if you've ever been inside a feed store you know how much mouse shit is around. Further, there are countless findings that charred meat is a carcinogen. Give me a slowly grilled steak medium-well and a baked spud and you won't get hurt. :eusa_eh:

I'm more disturbed by the way he eats pizza. Pizza with a knife and fork? What the fuck...
Maybe he had braces at one point in his life. I had them years ago and using a fork was sometimes better than biting into certain foods like pizza crust.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I love his smile. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back