Realities that homo's refuse to face

I never got this weird, twisted logic used by the homo supporters. Someone posts something about homos that the homo lovers don't like, or as it seems in this thread can't dispute, so... although the homo supporters SUPPORT homos, then LOGICALLY you would surmise that they LIKE them, so then WHY would they then turn around and try and use calling the person they want to shut up a HOMO? Is it because they LIKE HIM? I mean... it just doesn't make any sense if they're trying to use it as an INSULT, because then, wouldn't they be INSULTING HOMOS, the very people they're supposed to be SUPPORTING?

Weird... :eusa_eh:

Actually, in this case, it's 'rational argument supporters'.

The OP didn't make one, and didn't actually use any verifiable data that back up his claims, but he's demanding such from people who would rebut his post.

You, having the intelligence of an Intergalactic Meathammer, are expected to try and frame this incorrectly as having to do with 'homo lovers'.

And please refrain from trying to reference logic. You wouldn't know it if it were fucking you up the ass, which is does here on a daily basis.
And you haven't provided one fucking shred of anything to dispute his claims, so you're not any better than what you're railing against ya fucking mental midget.

Get a life dip shit.

And yes, all you homo lovers always try this WEIRD trick to shut people up that talk facts about homos that you don't like, you call THEM a homo as if that's some sort of INSULT. Well, WHY is that an insult when you all pretend you LOVE HOMOS? You're off your fucking rocker. It's irony of the highest order by a bunch of dumbasses.

Last edited:
I have still yet to see athe slightest shread of data or a single rebuttal to any of my statistics.

As mentioned, you faggots are in denial and are destorying America.
and your little fairy tale does nothing but divert from the issue.

My argument is effective because it is true!!!

Last edited:
I never got this weird, twisted logic used by the homo supporters. Someone posts something about homos that the homo lovers don't like, or as it seems in this thread can't dispute, so... although the homo supporters SUPPORT homos, then LOGICALLY you would surmise that they LIKE them, so then WHY would they then turn around and try and use calling the person they want to shut up a HOMO? Is it because they LIKE HIM? I mean... it just doesn't make any sense if they're trying to use it as an INSULT, because then, wouldn't they be INSULTING HOMOS, the very people they're supposed to be SUPPORTING?

I-dont-always-insult-homophobes--but-when-I-do,-they-turn-gay-.jpg

Case in point...^^^

You are trying to take a ridiculous OP and suggest that it be treated with seriousness.
The point is to get the homophobe pissed off to the point of implosion. It is childish but usually effective.

I will share a personal story.

I worked with a very macho big tough ex marine dude. He hated hated hated homosexuals. His girlfriend was drop dead gorgeous. A very exotic dark long legged beauty who stunned all when she entered the room.

One day macho man didn't show up for work. Another day passes, no call nothing.

Girlfriend's brother comes in to ask if we have heard from him. We hadn't. We asked if girlfriend has. He says ''I am girlfriend."

Needless to say all were shocked. Still are. Nobody had a clue that he was a closeted homosexual. All that hate was a cover.
No, all you homos and homo lovers just showed up to talk SHIT. If the guy is SO WRONG, PROVE IT!

Simple as that. Just your mouth isn't going to work. Find some facts.

Last edited:
The "normalizing" of homosexuality is one of the biggest threats that America faces. Homosexuals and their supporters fail to recognize or even argue that Homosexuality has an unarguable link to many other disturbing behaviors, i encourage anyone who disagress with any of the statements below to provide credible data that can attempt to illustrate that anything presented is not accurate OR illustrate that homosexuals are in any way similar to the general population.

1) Pedofelia. Convicted pedofiles are roughly 20 times more likely to be gay than the general population. With nearly 40% of convicted pedofiles identifed as homosexuals through arrest records and research studies conducted, it is a significant deviation from their current representation in the general population @ 2%.

2) Drug Abuse. Homosexuals are nearly 5 times more likely to use illegal drugs and have nearly three times the frequency of normal people to be addicted to prescription drugs.

3) Violence. Nearly 50% of females on death row are lesbians.

4) Suicide. Homosexuals are over 3 times more likely to commit suicide than a normal person.

5) Child Abuse. Children of gay parents are 3 times as likely to be sexually abused if their parents are male homosexuals and 75% more likely to be sexually abused if their parents are lesbian.

These are just a few of the alarming statistics associated with homosexuality. What one finds is that once gay marriage and tolerance is provided to homosexuals, the very next thing that they push for is 1) reduction in the age of consent 2) decriminalization of child abuse. This can be seen in many european countrues where their soceities have enacted gay tolerant laws for some time.
America does not need to have NAMBLA picketing on national TV daily trying to overturn decent values that have lead to the establishment of what we have come to know as America today.

Gay marriage is simply opening cans of worms that we will have to deal with later. Homo's are using this as a means of legislating acceptance of their perverted behavior.

I encourage anyone disagreeing to please provide some credible data to rebutt the statements i've made above and I do npot want to hear that the data is biased or bigoted, numerous sources are available to verify this information. And data presented from a homosexual researchers is just as easily biased, these are individuals that seek to proote theoir agenda.

Dr. Carole Jenny was the director of the Child Advocacy and Protection Team at Denver's Childrens Hospital, and she also directed medical programs at the C. Henry Kempe National Center for the Prevention and Treatment of Child Abuse and Neglect. Dr. Jenny and her colleagues reviewed 269 medical records of Denver-area children who were sexually abused by adults. Of 50 male children, 37 (74%) were molested by men who had been in a heterosexual relationship with the child’s relative. Three were molested by women, five were molested by both parents, and three others were molested by non-relatives. Only one perpetrator could be identified as being possibly homosexual in his adult behavior.23

Let’s consider what this means. If these men who abused boys in this study were in our stadium, all but one would have answered “no” to the question “Are you gay?” And not only did they say they were not gay, they were married, had girlfriends, or were otherwise known to have sexual relationships with women. If law enforcement had been looking for the perpetrators among gay men, they never would have found them. They would have missed 49 of these 50 sexual predators because they would have been hidden among the 9,700 in our stadium who said they were not gay.

Dr. Jenny and her associates concluded that even if you use the worst case possibilities in their sample, no more than 3.1% of child sexual abuse cases reported to the Denver clinic were abused by someone who could be identified as possibly being gay, a proportion that closely matches the proportion of openly gay men and women overall.

The rest of your post is pure crapola too!

I have still yet to see athe slightest shread of data or a single rebuttal to any of my statistics.

As mentioned, you faggots are in denial and are destorying America.
and your little fairy tale does nothing but divert from the issue.

My argument is effective because it is true!!!

You're a poor liar. Got a link to the any of studies you site? Peer reviewed no doubt.

Actually, in this case, it's 'rational argument supporters'.

The OP didn't make one, and didn't actually use any verifiable data that back up his claims, but he's demanding such from people who would rebut his post.

You, having the intelligence of an Intergalactic Meathammer, are expected to try and frame this incorrectly as having to do with 'homo lovers'.

And please refrain from trying to reference logic. You wouldn't know it if it were fucking you up the ass, which is does here on a daily basis.
And you haven't provided one fucking shred of anything to dispute his claims, so you're not any better than what you're railing against ya fucking mental midget.

Why would I? I have no reason to believe they are valid and/or supported by any data. You, being a fucktard, wouldn't understand why that applies.

And what I'm 'railing against', as you put it in your emotional manner, is the lack of a rational argument on the part of the OP.
Get a life dip shit.

And yes, all you homo lovers always try this WEIRD trick to shut people up that talk facts about homos that you don't like, you call THEM a homo as if that's some sort of INSULT. Well, WHY is that an insult when you all pretend you LOVE HOMOS? You're off your fucking rocker. It's irony of the highest order by a bunch of dumbasses.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'homo lover', Tinkerbell, and I haven't seen any facts presented here that support any rational argument.

You're letting your emotions get in the way of making any sense, yet again. Your feminine sides seems to be winning today.

Case in point...^^^

You are trying to take a ridiculous OP and suggest that it be treated with seriousness.
The point is to get the homophobe pissed off to the point of implosion. It is childish but usually effective.

I worked with a very macho big tough ex marine dude. He hated hated hated homosexuals. His girlfriend was drop dead gorgeous. A very exotic dark long legged beauty who stunned all when she entered the room.

Girlfriend's brother comes in to ask if we have heard from him. We hadn't. We asked if girlfriend has. He says ''I am girlfriend."

Needless to say all were shocked. Still are. Nobody had a clue that he was a closeted homosexual. All that hate was a cover.
No, all you homos and homo lovers just showed up to talk SHIT. If the guy is SO WRONG, PROVE IT!

Did the OP souce his so-called facts yet?

Homos and their supporters are amongst the worst BIGOTS on the face of the earth.

SOME PEOPLE DO NOT SUPPORT HOMOS, GET OVER IT!

You want to know why? My gay friend is a prime example. While he was out one night a guy with his friends was making rude comments to him about being gay. When the guys friends left, he told my gay friend that he was down to party.

Did the OP souce his so-called facts yet?

I did, and that's just the tip of the iceberg...

The Facts on the Gay Movement

Health risks of the homosexual lifestyle

Homosexual Group Admits Health Risks of Homosexual Behavior

Homosexuality and the link to PEDOPHILIA.

Expert agrees that pedophilia is linked to homosexuality :: Catholic News Agency (CNA)

Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’

You want to know why? My gay friend is a prime example. While he was out one night a guy with his friends was making rude comments to him about being gay. When the guys friends left, he told my gay friend that he was down to party.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA .... sorry dear, but that is NOT why .... HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAAAAAA.. :lol:

Nice try though, golden star for effort.

No, it's as I said it is, they think that calling someone homo they'll shut them up, because they're using it as an insult, reverse psychology. Problem is it's also irony of the highest order.

Forum List

Back