Real Women Have Curves

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Why men will ALWAYS pick 'curvy' Scarlett Johansson over 'size zero' Victoria Beckham

It's a good reason to ditch that diet and celebrate with a piece of cake.

A study has found that men really do prefer ‘normal’-sized women with a few curves to those who are fashionably thin.

They find a body like Scarlett Johansson’s or Kate Winslet’s more attractive than the angular frames of Posh Spice and Paris Hilton.

Read more: Men prefer curvier ladies to size-zero women | Mail Online

Comments?

I must say I find it only slightly amusing that it's the subject of a story. The word "duh!" comes to mind. Angular women? No thanks. Boney women? No thanks. Waif-like women? Definitely not. Evolution wins out again ;)

I must say I find it only slightly amusing that it's the subject of a story. The word "duh!" comes to mind. Angular women? No thanks. Boney women? No thanks. Waif-like women? Definitely not. Evolution wins out again ;)
[Emphasis added] :lol: Every one knows that apples don't make you pudgy. ;)

I think the point is that so many young girls think super skinny is sexy. Most people do not. Yet, we still see them gracing the covers of magazines.

I've noticed an epidemic of missing backsides from many young ladies here. Gummint should have a task force or something to find out where they went.

Somewhere a Mike Meyers look-alike................

Why men will ALWAYS pick 'curvy' Scarlett Johansson over 'size zero' Victoria Beckham

It's a good reason to ditch that diet and celebrate with a piece of cake.

A study has found that men really do prefer ‘normal’-sized women with a few curves to those who are fashionably thin.

They find a body like Scarlett Johansson’s or Kate Winslet’s more attractive than the angular frames of Posh Spice and Paris Hilton.

Read more: Men prefer curvier ladies to size-zero women | Mail Online

Comments?

It's strange huh? Men just can't make up their fucking minds ... and they accuse us of being indecisive.

kate winslet, very nice

kate_winslet_40.jpg

I think the point is that so many young girls think super skinny is sexy. Most people do not. Yet, we still see them gracing the covers of magazines.
I think it is because many top fashion designers are homosexual men.

So they want tall skinny boy looking models to display their clothes

Sunni, as much as a homophobe you are, that statement may make some sense.

A woman with curves is 'sexy and womanly'-and, one who is just a tall, flat hanger for clothes is definitely not sexy or womanly.

Forum List

Back