Real Women Have Curves

Why men will ALWAYS pick 'curvy' Scarlett Johansson over 'size zero' Victoria Beckham

It's a good reason to ditch that diet and celebrate with a piece of cake.

A study has found that men really do prefer ‘normal’-sized women with a few curves to those who are fashionably thin.

They find a body like Scarlett Johansson’s or Kate Winslet’s more attractive than the angular frames of Posh Spice and Paris Hilton.

Read more: Men prefer curvier ladies to size-zero women | Mail Online

Comments?

Curves are good.
If i wanted to have sex with somebody that looked like a starving Ethiopian, then I'd go to Ethiopia.

'womanliness' is of the feminine heart and soul, and then the rest is just fine. This talk of curvy and uncurvy is simply stupid. Let's move on.

'womanliness' is of the feminine heart and soul, and then the rest is just fine. This talk of curvy and uncurvy is simply stupid. Let's move on.

2007-1-14-thin-models.jpg

And what's a rollercoaster without multiple drops? Not the least bit arousing...

Why men will ALWAYS pick 'curvy' Scarlett Johansson over 'size zero' Victoria Beckham

A study has found that men really do prefer ‘normal’-sized women with a few curves to those who are fashionably thin.

They find a body like Scarlett Johansson’s or Kate Winslet’s more attractive than the angular frames of Posh Spice and Paris Hilton.

Read more: Men prefer curvier ladies to size-zero women | Mail Online

Comments?

Does anyone (including "Goldenballs") actually think Posh is sexy???

Comments?

I absolutely agree! The attraction to the "boyish" figure made popular in recent times is a manifestation of a state of juvenilism in the late modern male, which I for one don't share.

Viva la Difference!

When I fantasize about women... the more womanly the better!

But a preoccupation with skinny women by so many males just makes the curvy ones more self conscious about not being desirable enough, driving them into the arms of those men who appreciate them and their curves.

Comments?

I absolutely agree! The attraction to the "boyish" figure made popular in recent times is a manifestation of a state of juvenilism in the late modern male, which I for one don't share.

Viva la Difference!

When I fantasize about women... the more womanly the better!

But a preoccupation with skinny women by so many males just makes the curvy ones more self conscious about not being desirable enough, driving them into the arms of those men who appreciate them and their curves.
Honestly, Horse, I don't think it's so much the guys who promote that malnourished look as the women themselves. Sadly, often women are their own worst enemy, particularly in equal rights.

Excellent comments and quite refreshing. But I do believe that men make atrocious comments about "fat chicks" far more often than women, and unfortunately most women believe they are overweight. Stop the hate fellas.

Excellent comments and quite refreshing. But I do believe that men make atrocious comments about "fat chicks" far more often than women, and unfortunately most women believe they are overweight. Stop the hate fellas.

Yeah, but there is a difference between this:

scarlett_johansson_allure.jpg

And this:

FatWomenTryingtogetpantson.jpg

Fat chicks are fat chicks. I agree. But when Jessica Simpson put on a few pounds even the President called her fat. That's what I'm talking about.

How many women on here say they are "fat" or ask their men or girlfriends, "Do you think I'm fat?" or "Do I look fat in this?"

Women need to stop beating themselves up over their body image too. And yes, the media is to blame.

I know some of you don't like Oprah, but at least she uses "real women" in her magazine.
Then you have the other extreme of "Cosmo"

And don't even get me started on reality shows like "Rock of Love, etc." where the skankier and the bigger the boobs means you get to give Brett Michaels a blow job on a school bus. THIS is what the kids are watching. :cuckoo:

I LIKE what I am sure some of you would think of as skinny women...up to a point, of course.

I like for example fashion model types more, typically of course, than the Playboy model types.

Why?

I think they're prettier usually.

And I'll take pretty over curvy any day of the week.

There's no accounting for taste, folks.

Forum List

Back