Real Racism!

What about the 100 years of bi partisan apartheid after slavery?

What about the white man who ended slavery and was killed by a democrat for this

"What about the white man who ended slavery and was killed by a democrat for this""

do you mean the white liberal RINO who opposed and ended conservative christian slavery and was killed by a conservative christian democrat?

No, you dunce.....he means this:

"At least 620,000 combatants died during the four-year struggle; recent estimates put the total closer to 750,000, or more than 2 percent of the nation’s population at that time. More soldiers died in prison camps alone than America lost during the entire Vietnam War. Perhaps more to the point, some 350,000 Union soldiers died during the conflict, abolitionists in effect if not always in intent. Adjusted for population, that would amount to almost 5 million service deaths today, amounting to a blood sacrifice more than sufficient to redeem whatever moral or intellectual inconsistencies there are to be found in America’s founding documents.

And if that’s not sufficient? Well, then, nothing will be. But for most Americans—and for much of the rest of the world—it is more than enough. "
Blood Redemption

More than 10 times this number of blacks died fighting slavery, apartheid in America and modern racism. The war was not fought to free blacks and the fact whites try telling us how to be grateful for fixing a problem they created is lunacy. So let me set your house on fire then demand that you owe me for calling the fire department.

tumblr_nkamg2vYZC1tfx1mao1_1280.jpg
You NEED help, IM2. Please seek it.
I'm fine. You have the problem.

What about the white man who ended slavery and was killed by a democrat for this

"What about the white man who ended slavery and was killed by a democrat for this""

do you mean the white liberal RINO who opposed and ended conservative christian slavery and was killed by a conservative christian democrat?

"At least 620,000 combatants died during the four-year struggle; recent estimates put the total closer to 750,000, or more than 2 percent of the nation’s population at that time. More soldiers died in prison camps alone than America lost during the entire Vietnam War. Perhaps more to the point, some 350,000 Union soldiers died during the conflict, abolitionists in effect if not always in intent. Adjusted for population, that would amount to almost 5 million service deaths today, amounting to a blood sacrifice more than sufficient to redeem whatever moral or intellectual inconsistencies there are to be found in America’s founding documents.

And if that’s not sufficient? Well, then, nothing will be. But for most Americans—and for much of the rest of the world—it is more than enough. "
Blood Redemption

More than 10 times this number of blacks died fighting slavery, apartheid in America and modern racism. The war was not fought to free blacks and the fact whites try telling us how to be grateful for fixing a problem they created is lunacy. So let me set your house on fire then demand that you owe me for calling the fire department.

You NEED help, IM2. Please seek it.
I'm fine. You have the problem.

You are hate

Hate is never fine

Blood Redemption

The civil war was fought because the South intended to secede and keep people like you slaves.

But you will create your own reality that suits your racist beliefs

The irony is that he remains a slave to the party that produced the evil he roils against.

And.....nothing could be more fitting.

Blood Redemption

The civil war was fought because the South intended to secede and keep people like you slaves.

No, that's not why the war was fought and it's not about anything I made up. The whites in the north didn't give a damn about ending slavery and neither did Lincoln. Plus you can drop the racist meme about how whites sacrificed because whites created the problem.

Again the civil war was fought because Lincoln refused to let the South secede and in such do as they chose and we all know they chose to keep slavery

Nothing in that is up for debate as it's all history that you will not accept

I have never been discriminated against either. Where are all these white victims ?

The effects of discrimination have been well documented. It is hard to believe you are ignorant of this.

Far more likely, you are willing to lie, because you support racist discrimination.
The question is should I pay for discrimination in the past that I was not responsible for. Should you?

Answer no, because all you do by this is create more discrimination

No, the question is should you continue to benefit from that past discrimination while maintaining the advantages created while still practicing the same discrimination?

Finally there is no discrimination against whites. If quotas existed whites would get 70 percent of every available opportunity. That's not discrimination, unless you believe you are entitled to everything.

"Historic U.S. Job Market Continues as African-American Unemployment Rate Hits New Low"
Historic U.S. Job Market Continues as African-American Unemployment Rate Hits New Low | The White House

Now...don't forget to send Trump a thank you card.....and a Christmas one, too.

Nah. Get trumps balls out of your mouth.

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

Your homophobia probably means you are a closed fag.

The effects of discrimination have been well documented. It is hard to believe you are ignorant of this.

Far more likely, you are willing to lie, because you support racist discrimination.
The question is should I pay for discrimination in the past that I was not responsible for. Should you?

Answer no, because all you do by this is create more discrimination

No, the question is should you continue to benefit from that past discrimination while maintaining the advantages created while still practicing the same discrimination?

Finally there is no discrimination against whites. If quotas existed whites would get 70 percent of every available opportunity. That's not discrimination, unless you believe you are entitled to everything.

"Historic U.S. Job Market Continues as African-American Unemployment Rate Hits New Low"
Historic U.S. Job Market Continues as African-American Unemployment Rate Hits New Low | The White House

Now...don't forget to send Trump a thank you card.....and a Christmas one, too.

Nah. Get trumps balls out of your mouth.

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

Your homophobia probably means you are a closed fag.

He might enjoy an occasional gerbil too

Blood Redemption

The irony is that he remains a slave to the party that produced the evil he roils against.

Actually white racism began in America before there was a democratic party. And todays republican party is the party of racism. That's why you keep repeating your disingenuous bullshit.

What????

It's been eight generations since the Republicans pried the Democrat's slaves away from 'em.

Blood Redemption

Your dismissal of the sacrifices people made, to free your people, reveal you to be a moral monster.

Blood Redemption

Actually white racism began in America before there was a democratic party. And todays republican party is the party of racism. That's why you keep repeating your disingenuous bullshit.

ALL you have to support the shit coming out of your mouth, is more shit out of your mouth.

What????

It's been eight generations since the Republicans pried the Democrat's slaves away from 'em.

Blood Redemption

Too bad. All I see is you killing each other every day in the news. Straight up wild fucking West. That’s ok. Just fucking unload anywhere anytime, with no regard for any citizens or even children. And no snitches. But when cops show up, make sure to fuck with them, and turn the Obama phone cameras on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blood Redemption

Your dismissal of the sacrifices people made, to free your people, reveal you to be a moral monster.

Now 'monsters' will be sending you nasty notes, 'how dare you put that thing in our category!!!"

Every time, it's a hoax, a lie, as scam by Leftists..

Every time.

You might like to see numerous examples in this thread.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Really?

10 Egregious Cases of White People Falsely Accusing Black People of Committing Crimes

Duke Lacross shit liar
10 Years Later, The Duke Lacrosse Rape Case Still Stings | HuffPost

Tawana brawley another shit who wanted to be raped by a white man
15 Years Later, Tawana Brawley Has Paid 1 Percent Of Penalty

Every time.

Really?

10 Egregious Cases of White People Falsely Accusing Black People of Committing Crimes

It’s the new age. Aren’t you proud of your people? The next generation of black youths. Just as cool as Jesse Smollett.
Jussie Smollett sues city of Chicago for malicious prosecution

Blood Redemption

No, that's not why the war was fought and it's not about anything I made up. The whites in the north didn't give a damn about ending slavery and neither did Lincoln. Plus you can drop the racist meme about how whites sacrificed because whites created the problem.

Again the civil war was fought because Lincoln refused to let the South secede and in such do as they chose and we all know they chose to keep slavery

Really?

Despite being remembered today as "The Great Emancipator," Lincoln maintained a moderate stance on the emancipation of slaves, never vowing in his campaigns to abolish slavery, as it was vital to the Southern economy.

He even stated in his presidential inaugural address that he would not use his executive power to interfere with the institution in any state where it existed. Still, Lincoln vehemently opposed the expansion of slavery into new western territories and served as one of the most influential advocates of "free soil." For this reason, the president posed a significant threat to the economic and political interests of the slaveholding South.

So, in response to his 1860 election victory, seven southern states seceded from the Union. Lincoln was determined to prevent disunion by any means necessary, but his attempts at negotiation failed. In the first months of his presidency, the nation was at war with each other.

Abraham Lincoln in Causes of the Civil War

Abraham Lincoln pointed to the causes of the Civil War in both his first and second inaugural speeches. During the first inaugural speech, the Union was already fractured with seven southern states seceding.

In the speech, Lincoln observed the Southern states unfounded fears with regards to their property, peace and safety. The south attributed these fears to the election of a Republican Administration and a President known to be supporting the emancipation of the slaves.

Lincoln played down these alleged fears and assured the Southern states would continue to enjoy their privileges. However, he warned the seceding states of their breach to the constitution which guaranteed the stability of the Union. He also stated that it was his constitutional obligation to restore and ensure the stability of the Union by all means necessary. Further, suggesting that violence was an option to ensure the seceded states are restored to the Union.

Thus, according to Lincoln, the southern states were in breach of the constitution and were obliged to make amends, failure to which, the national government would be forced to restore the Union.

According to Abraham Lincoln, what caused the Civil War? | eNotes

Every time.

Really?

Let your hate out, it will make a boy out of a man

The only hate is yours.

Blood Redemption

Really?

Despite being remembered today as "The Great Emancipator," Lincoln maintained a moderate stance on the emancipation of slaves, never vowing in his campaigns to abolish slavery, as it was vital to the Southern economy.

He even stated in his presidential inaugural address that he would not use his executive power to interfere with the institution in any state where it existed. Still, Lincoln vehemently opposed the expansion of slavery into new western territories and served as one of the most influential advocates of "free soil." For this reason, the president posed a significant threat to the economic and political interests of the slaveholding South.

So, in response to his 1860 election victory, seven southern states seceded from the Union. Lincoln was determined to prevent disunion by any means necessary, but his attempts at negotiation failed. In the first months of his presidency, the nation was at war with each other.

Abraham Lincoln in Causes of the Civil War

Abraham Lincoln pointed to the causes of the Civil War in both his first and second inaugural speeches. During the first inaugural speech, the Union was already fractured with seven southern states seceding.

In the speech, Lincoln observed the Southern states unfounded fears with regards to their property, peace and safety. The south attributed these fears to the election of a Republican Administration and a President known to be supporting the emancipation of the slaves.

Lincoln played down these alleged fears and assured the Southern states would continue to enjoy their privileges. However, he warned the seceding states of their breach to the constitution which guaranteed the stability of the Union. He also stated that it was his constitutional obligation to restore and ensure the stability of the Union by all means necessary. Further, suggesting that violence was an option to ensure the seceded states are restored to the Union.

Thus, according to Lincoln, the southern states were in breach of the constitution and were obliged to make amends, failure to which, the national government would be forced to restore the Union.

According to Abraham Lincoln, what caused the Civil War? | eNotes

It is called lulling your enemies into a false feeling of security, before you fuck them up.

Unfortunately, it did not work. The major players of the Southern slave economy could see the Truth behind Lincoln's weasel words, and reacted accordingly to the threat to their way of life.

Every time.

Really?

Duke Lacross shit liar
10 Years Later, The Duke Lacrosse Rape Case Still Stings | HuffPost

Tawana brawley another shit who wanted to be raped by a white man
15 Years Later, Tawana Brawley Has Paid 1 Percent Of Penalty

Hey what’s the problem. It put IMRacist’s hero, Reverend Al Sharpton on the map! And it hasn’t slowed that POS down one bit. Any chance to fuck any whitey, he’s there.

Every time.

Really?

Let your hate out, it will make a boy out of a man

The only hate is yours.

Exactly. Just as Nancy doesn’t hate Donnie, and the impeachment farce isn’t about politics [emoji1787].

Forum List

Back