Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

it isnt a matter of what I think or what you think,,

he can value his property at any price he wants,, doesnt mean hes going to get that price from it,,

the lender was fine with the conditions of the agreement and this is just a politically motivated prosecution,,

you also need to stop using assessed tax value when discussing this topic because it doesnt apply,,
You cannot value property at any price you want

That is fraud. If you don't get it then try what you preach.

The deal is if you pay the loan back then your collateral is still yours

If you cannot pay the loan back then the collateral is important. They will go after that collateral to get money owed.

Trump has an asset in Florida but most of his assets are probably in NY.

It really depends on how much the loan was for.

Stay informed but I doubt that it will happen.
not sure what that has to do with the issue at hand,,

You cannot value property at any price you want

That is fraud. If you don't get it then try what you preach.
no its not,, people do it everyday and I have personally seen it hundreds of times,,,

what I have never seen is someone sell their house for the assessed amount by the county/state,, its always much much higher,, sometimes by a factor of more than ten,,

just because I value my property at a million dollars because thats what it would take for me to leave here doesnt mean I committed fraud,, even if someone bought it for that,,

its mine I can say what its worth to me,,

no its not,, people do it everyday and I have personally seen it hundreds of times,,,

what I have never seen is someone sell their house for the assessed amount by the county/state,, its always much much higher,, sometimes by a factor of more than ten,,

just because I value my property at a million dollars because thats what it would take for me to leave here doesnt mean I committed fraud,, even if someone bought it for that,,

its mine I can say what its worth to me,,
Thus your dilemma is your focusing on what you would do when selling your property ( to leave the house) and not doing a business deal for a loan?

Selling your home to a buyer is not the thread issue, it is Trump overvaluing his properties for a loan.

Thus your dilemma is your focusing on what you would do when selling your property ( to leave the house) and not doing a business deal for a loan?

Selling your home to a buyer is not the thread issue, it is Trump overvaluing his properties for a loan.
and why he put a disclaimer saying the lender should do their own due diligence,,

his view of what its worth may be different than the lender,,

and why he put a disclaimer saying the lender should do their own due diligence,,

his view of what its worth may be different than the lender,,
You just fail to release what is being said. Trump is not selling anything. There is a loan which may have some disclaimer language but its not buyer beware. There is nothing being purchased.

So what is Trump disclaiming that he is an idiot and will overvaulted his worth. On a loan the disclaimer statements are slightly different than a purchase.

what is he disclaiming - that he is an idiot who can over evacuate his properties for a loan.

Anyway provide proof of this disclaimer other than what you state. It will be more specific than your generalized statements of a disclaimer.

Loans will have disclaimer statements saying that it is not a credit card charge, an open end account, blah, blah , blah

Your just using the term disclaimer as a one shoe fits all.

Yet you keep mention purchase, a loan agreement is not a purchase. , its a loan agreement. It does not say buyer beware as you allude to.

Still if you got a copy post it.

Last edited:
why?? you havent backed up anything youve said,,,
and youve said some crazy shit,,
and there it is. You talk about a statement and you don't provide it

Trump provided a figure that he is saying is the property is worth. in order to get a loan. FACT

The judge disagrees FACT

Judge finds that this overvaluation is fraud FACT

You keep mention buyer beware FACT

This is a loan. FACT

The property is not worth 15 billion based on Trump assessment.

It is widely inflated.

If you need any further proof of the above then just image it.

Last edited:
and there it is. You talk about a statement and you don't provide it

Trump provided a figure that he is saying is the property is worth. in order to get a loan. FACT

The judge disagrees FACT

Judge finds that this overvaluation is fraud FACT

You keep mention buyer beware FACT

This is a loan. FACT

The property is not worth 15 billion based on Trump assessment.

It is widely inflated.

If you need any further proof of the above then just image it.
how do you know what its worth to him??

who are you to even question what someone else thinks their property is worth,,

how do you know what its worth to him??

who are you to even question what someone else thinks their property is worth,,
Okay here it is.

You clearly state it is a value of what it is worth to HIM.

So your only argument is a personal argument to what it means to Trump.

Its an opinion by Trump

The judge has a different opinion concerning a loan transaction

Okay here it is.

You clearly state it is a value of what it is worth to HIM.

So your only argument is a personal argument to what it means to Trump.

Its an opinion by Trump
they asked him what he thought it was worth and as is his right he said it was worth X amount,,

I am still trying to figure out who got defrauded since the lender was happy with the deal,,,

Trump can say it’s worth $100 billion and it wouldn’t be a crime.
9jmo3ppswcxb1.png

This is for every TDS lefty cultist who claimed MAR A LAGO is only worth $18m.

CNN says it is worth $250m.

WHO IS THE FAKE NEWS? SDNY OR CNN.

IF MAR A LAGO IS WORTH $240m….why was Trump fined $450m?

IMG_0019.jpeg

You cultists are utter morons.

This is for every TDS lefty cultist who claimed MAR A LAGO is only worth $18m.

CNN says it is worth $250m.

You cultists are utter morons.

Trump valued Mar-a-Lago at $739 million, that he originally bought for 10 million - is he a moron or simply committing fraud?

Common mr.Not-Moron, try to explain it.

Forum List

Back