Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

Today its worth at least that much... but the judge fucked himself by giving it a value of 18 mil.... didn't he?.... it will be overruled.... not that this aging hippy judge will be ashamed but he will be shamed by future citizens....
There wasn't even a plaintiff the banks never complained... this is just a get Trump witch hunt....
739 million for a club? roflmao. You realize he bought before he made it a private club.

The judge’s interpretation of the value of Trump enterprise is incorrect. He is not in the position to determine value. It will be appealed and tossed.

Jewish Hippie Obama supporter Judge Arthur Engoron
View attachment 834956
images

The judge doesn't appraise it, the prosecution did.

The NYPost makes no mention of the fact that the use of the property is restricted - PARTICULARLY with respect to residences...its comps are irrelevant.

I see you can't answer Marty's question. You deflect instead.
I think you didn't follow his answer. Trump can't subdivide it. He can't oust the people who have bought memberships and paid dues. The value of 730 million is bizarre.

But the whole thing is pretty funny. Hoist[ed] by his own petard

That is, he made mar a lago what it is

So is this an issue of allegedly overvaluing a charitable contribution? Isn't there a difference between assessed tax value and appraised market value? Doesn't the latter apply?
Huh? It's just the assessment over a ten year period

The judge’s interpretation of the value of Trump enterprise is incorrect. He is not in the position to determine value. It will be appealed and tossed.

Jewish Hippie Obama supporter Judge Arthur Engoron
View attachment 834956
images

And here I thought Hillary was the crooked one.

I know, selling access is bad unless Trump does it.

Like when he left the presidency and revenue to his hotel in DC cratered.

You think $25 million annual revenue justifies a $1.5 billion sales price?

That’s not even profit. Just revenue.

That's not the point of the thread, the point is the Judge's used value was bullshit.

The Clinton's don't sell their influence either?

But it's not a club, and Trump valued maredlago at 739 million.

He was just a bit too much of a pig in a piggy world. You know, where some animals are better than others.
The comments by the typical Democrat is why this nation has a federal system of licensing real estate appraisers. The Judge has really crapped in his own court this time. Trump has an excellent chance the ruling will be overturned. The Rush Limbaugh sale blows the ruling by the Judge out of the water. All Trump did was submit what we call a property evaluation report done by a Broker who has a track record selling this class of property in that part of FL. We Appraisers never did discount reports by Brokers though we had to use our own means to come up with values. Such as the income approach on the Trump property. i do not yet know enough about his revenues to draw any conclusions, but know it must be done. Also comparable sales are evidence. As is the cost approach. We typically put more emphasis on the income and Comparable sales approaches to come up with appraised values. Trumps property is about 7,000-10,000 sq ft larger than the White House where Biden sleeps.

Forum List

Back