Read my lips

Just curious. Do you Trump supporters think that Trump EVER did anything that wasn't such a great move so far?
They think he walks on water

So...because Obama had his worshipers it is ok for you to worship Trump....Most people have outgrown "well, he did it too" by the time they are 14 or so.

Who worships trump?

A lot of people on this forum, you included.

Huh ?

I support tulsi..

Vote for her

So...because Obama had his worshipers it is ok for you to worship Trump....Most people have outgrown "well, he did it too" by the time they are 14 or so.

Who worships trump?

A lot of people on this forum, you included.

Huh ?

I support tulsi..

Vote for her

Liar, you do not live in Hawaii and she has not been on any other ballot.

The question is imho is will the tariffs that are greater than Trumps tax cut make a dent in Trump support ? ,or will they still see a naked emperor wearing clothes?

Well we know you gay
How? Did we do it in your dreams? :biggrin:

The way you swing your purse
It's called a Man-bag. :biggrin:

No, it is a Murse! :21:

You slipping and speaking Chinese again?

Give me your address and I will send one of these you to, your mistakes are starting to be painful.

https://www.amazon.com/English-Grammar-Dummies-Geraldine-Woods/dp/0470546646&tag=ff0d01-20

That said president Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do, bring China to its knees and if that requires tariffs so be it.

Just curious. Do you Trump supporters think that Trump EVER did anything that wasn't such a great move so far?
Sure we do liar, but no matter how many times we do, you liars still puke up the same bullshit.
Got an example of something Trump did that turned out to not be such a genius move? (I support some of his policies too)
Even his tariff deal was a good idea BUT the idiot didn't approach China with our allies backing him That could have brought a quicker ending Meanwhile many Americans are feeling the pain

The question is imho is will the tariffs that are greater than Trumps tax cut make a dent in Trump support ? ,or will they still see a naked emperor wearing clothes?
Love to see Trump naked, wouldn't you?

That said president Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do, bring China to its knees and if that requires tariffs so be it.
And him going about it in the EXACTLY wrong way makes no difference to you?

People have a choice in the products they purchase...

Forum List

Back