Read it a weep Dims

Well, I suppose they can. They won't have a RW majority anymore to push through crap decisions or overturn lower court rulings. Maybe it isn't such a bad thing afterall.

You mean the same RW majority that permitted Obamunism?
Obamunism? WTF is that? Anything you happen to disagree with at the time?

Actually the act of forcing people to be involved with a government mandate.
Like obeying laws and paying taxes?

Obeying laws and paying taxes is part of our Constitution. Forcing people to buy something they may not want, need, or can afford is not.
Done every damn day here.

Well, I suppose they can. They won't have a RW majority anymore to push through crap decisions or overturn lower court rulings. Maybe it isn't such a bad thing afterall.

Obeying laws and paying taxes is part of our Constitution. Forcing people to buy something they may not want, need, or can afford is not.
I assume you're speaking of the ACA. Like it or not, it is also the law. Can I get a refund on all the useless shit I pay taxes for, like the Iraq debacle and rewarding companies for offshoring, bailing out banksters, etc? No.

Would you rather have an Obama appointee, or a Sanders appointee? :D

I assume you're speaking of the ACA. Like it or not, it is also the law. Can I get a refund on all the useless shit I pay taxes for, like the Iraq debacle and rewarding companies for offshoring, bailing out banksters, etc? No.

Commie Care is the law...........for now. And no, nobody gets rebates because of a policy they disagree with.

Nobody gets rewarded for moving jobs out of the country, that's an old liberal wives tale. Companies are allowed to write-off moving expenses whether they move from here to China or from one state to another. Job losses are due to US wages that grew so quickly during the unions days, US regulations, and the fact the US consumer is obsessed with cheap products and we don't care where they are made at.

That's why our jobs went overseas.

Better check your math there, dude. There are 11 months left to Obama's term, not 8.

However long you want to make Obama President, then you have to add that to Reagan also.

You too are using semantics, but if you think it carries weight, by all means, go ahead-)

And if the Supreme Court is once again needed to settle the issue of who is to be our next President...what then?

The Supreme Court never made such a decision before.

Sure they did in 2000. Of course you'll argue differently which is why you're recognized as the idiot you are.

However you characterize that decision loser, the decision was handed down. What if they need to do that again?

The decision was to take it back to the Florida courts to explain to the Supreme Court their judicial legislation.

The Florida law was to have all ballots certified in five days. No if's ands or buts. If a recount is ordered, then fine, recount and have the ballots certified in five days.

Gore's buddies on the Florida courts decided they didn't like that law........ at least not for Al Gore. So they extended the amount of time to accommodate Gore's quest to find those ballots.

The job of a judge is to determine if law was followed, not rewrite the law as he or she sees fit. That's why the Supreme Court ruled the way they did.......idiot.

No, judges on the high court determine if the Constitution was violated.

Again, what I'd the same situation arises again and there is no supreme court decision? What if another justice passes away? Etc....

Sure you are one of those truth-tellers. Give us another example. Your bigoted hypocrisy shines all over your demented soul.

No, President Obama doesn't hate this country. It is people like you that hate him and him being the President of the United States. What you despise is that you and your children and grandchildren, because you are a bigot, will see the Presidents all listed and it will bother you till the day you die that a black man was President.
That is the trouble.
Be honest with yourself and stop trying to lie and hide the fact.
Bigots are easy to spot.

But they nominated someone so your party should let it happen and learn to shut up then.
The party that screams about the strictness of the constitution but then they use it like a chinese menu. I only want one from column A then fucking forget the other ones.

So the people that vote a president can expect him to be the President for only 3 yrs, is that your contention. And these are the strict Constitutionalist.
The credibility of the teabaggers shows it self once again.
That what the Democrats came up with in 2007 when Bush had 17 months left. Maybe your party should live by their own policies and shut up.
I'm fine on them voting on it, as long as it's a no. Because Obama hates this country, and he wouldn't nominate some that loves this country.
You do realize I've dated black women? You're an idiot.

Sure you are one of those truth-tellers. Give us another example. Your bigoted hypocrisy shines all over your demented soul.

No, President Obama doesn't hate this country. It is people like you that hate him and him being the President of the United States. What you despise is that you and your children and grandchildren, because you are a bigot, will see the Presidents all listed and it will bother you till the day you die that a black man was President.
That is the trouble.
Bigots are easy to spot.

But they nominated someone so your party should let it happen and learn to shut up then.
The party that screams about the strictness of the constitution but then they use it like a chinese menu. I only want one from column A then fucking forget the other ones.

That what the Democrats came up with in 2007 when Bush had 17 months left. Maybe your party should live by their own policies and shut up.
I'm fine on them voting on it, as long as it's a no. Because Obama hates this country, and he wouldn't nominate some that loves this country.
My soul is just fine, unlike the hardened soul of a liberal.

No matter how you try to change the colors you are a bigot.
It shows all over your stupidity.

That is the trouble.
Bigots are easy to spot.

My soul is just fine, unlike the hardened soul of a liberal.

However long you want to make Obama President, then you have to add that to Reagan also.

You too are using semantics, but if you think it carries weight, by all means, go ahead-)

And if the Supreme Court is once again needed to settle the issue of who is to be our next President...what then?

The Supreme Court never made such a decision before.

Sure they did in 2000. Of course you'll argue differently which is why you're recognized as the idiot you are.

However you characterize that decision loser, the decision was handed down. What if they need to do that again?

The decision was to take it back to the Florida courts to explain to the Supreme Court their judicial legislation.

The Florida law was to have all ballots certified in five days. No if's ands or buts. If a recount is ordered, then fine, recount and have the ballots certified in five days.

Gore's buddies on the Florida courts decided they didn't like that law........ at least not for Al Gore. So they extended the amount of time to accommodate Gore's quest to find those ballots.

The job of a judge is to determine if law was followed, not rewrite the law as he or she sees fit. That's why the Supreme Court ruled the way they did.......idiot.

No, judges on the high court determine if the Constitution was violated.

Again, what I'd the same situation arises again and there is no supreme court decision? What if another justice passes away? Etc....

Yep, that's what the Supreme Court does--judge a Constitutional violation:

In a per curiam decision, the Court ruled that there was an Equal Protection Clause violation in using different standards of counting in different counties and ruled that no alternative method could be established within the time limit set by Title 3 of the United States Code (3 U.S.C.), § 5 ("Determination of controversy as to appointment of electors"), which was December 12.[1] The vote regarding the Equal Protection Clause was 7-2, regarding the lack of an alternative method was 5-4.[2] Three concurring justices also asserted that the Florida Supreme Court had violated Article II, § 1, cl. 2 of the Constitution, by misinterpreting Florida election law that had been enacted by the Florida Legislature.

Bush v. Gore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back