Re; white house occupant isn’t worthy of respect.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
RE; WHITE HOUSE OCCUPANT ISN’T WORTHY OF RESPECT.
White House occupant doesn't deserve respect | Reno Gazette-Journal | rgj.com

I beg to differ. He deserves all respect as President and for what he has done for this country in spite of the racist opposition whose priority is to make sure he fails.
What exactly is a Chicago Politician? Attacking and belittling people and company? I call it disagreeing.
You did not built the company all by your self. Consumers and government policies and working, federal, state and local help your business to succeed. No man is an island.
He has no denounces “Romney killed my wife?” If he denounce all negativity in the country he would never get anything done. How many time was he called a murderer just because he support a woman’s right to chose? And the 30 death threats the get daily.
He did release three birth certificate, but that would not good enough being a Black man. Then there were two newspaper announcements of his birth and still that is not enough.
Reid is his own man and if he said he has credible information, I believe him because he is a man of honesty and integrity. Unlike Romney.
Why did the officers not ask Gates for identification instead of jumping to conclusions that he being a Black man should not be in the neighborhood where he lives.
Unemployment is because of the 8 years of Bush spending and borrowing like a drunken sailor. Entitlement programs, food stamps and welfare for those who are not physically and emotionally to take care of themselves by working. Unemployment insurance is not an entitlement,
What happen to helping those in need that Jesus taught? And Mormon has the biggest welfare system in the world. Bishops Storehouses. And Romney don’t want to practice what his religion teach on all needy?
You are an ungrateful hater. Obama has done more in the four years he has been in office than any other president in history. I want go into them, but all you have to do is Google Obama’s accomplishments.

I do not respect the current occupant of the white house. That's why I call him the presidebt.

Liberals have all kinds of reasons and excuses on why obama is disrespected and all those are within the US. Why has obama lost respect throughout the world? Racism? A black man is presidebt? What has happened between the adoring crowds in 2007-2008 and Putin's lecture, Andrea Merkle's invitation to sit down and shut up and getting laughed out of Copenhagen?

The dream of obama collided with the reality of obama.

yeah LILO, we dont like Obama because he's black. You must like him because he's black, because his policies suck worse than a girl with braces

You cant mention what hes done because WHILE he has done things, he hasnt done GOOD Things for the country all the time. He has done some small good things, but there are bigger things that hide that.

The president deserves respect, THO in times Obama has not acted or represented being president, rolling out of AIR FORCE ONE like you just woke up barely dressed and just half saluting the marines like its more of a chore than a privelege is disgusting.

Obama CHOSE to get this job, it was his choice, he has failed. UNderstand it or hit your head on the wall i dont care. The same thing for Romney YOU rae choosing to get this job, act the president or get called out on it.

I dont think Obama released the BC, he released a live certiificate, all that means is you are alive.

Some birthers since they cant be people and people have to label everything, or not questioning if he was born in the US, some are wondering who signed that birth certificate, and THAT could lead to problems for Obama.

You cant mention what hes done because WHILE he has done things, he hasnt done GOOD Things for the country all the time. He has done some small good things, but there are bigger things that hide that.

The president deserves respect, THO in times Obama has not acted or represented being president, rolling out of AIR FORCE ONE like you just woke up barely dressed and just half saluting the marines like its more of a chore than a privelege is disgusting.

Obama CHOSE to get this job, it was his choice, he has failed. UNderstand it or hit your head on the wall i dont care. The same thing for Romney YOU rae choosing to get this job, act the president or get called out on it.

I dont think Obama released the BC, he released a live certiificate, all that means is you are alive.

Some birthers since they cant be people and people have to label everything, or not questioning if he was born in the US, some are wondering who signed that birth certificate, and THAT could lead to problems for Obama.

He created the situation and he has done nothing to clear it up

and dont even start with teh hate on Obama IT HAS been nothing compared to the hate on Bush and the continued hate on Reagan and those people at the white house who flipped his portait the bird was digusting and it was disgusting Obama didnt defend the ex president more at the time, but Obama keeps showing you people who he is and you choose to ignore and god bless you (and im an athesist) and if you want to be ignorant have at it, i applaud you. ONe day i cant wait to be stupid and allow others to think for me.

RE; WHITE HOUSE OCCUPANT ISN’T WORTHY OF RESPECT.
White House occupant doesn't deserve respect | Reno Gazette-Journal | rgj.com

I beg to differ. He deserves all respect as President and for what he has done for this country in spite of the racist opposition whose priority is to make sure he fails.
What exactly is a Chicago Politician? Attacking and belittling people and company? I call it disagreeing.
You did not built the company all by your self. Consumers and government policies and working, federal, state and local help your business to succeed. No man is an island.
He has no denounces “Romney killed my wife?” If he denounce all negativity in the country he would never get anything done. How many time was he called a murderer just because he support a woman’s right to chose? And the 30 death threats the get daily.
He did release three birth certificate, but that would not good enough being a Black man. Then there were two newspaper announcements of his birth and still that is not enough.
Reid is his own man and if he said he has credible information, I believe him because he is a man of honesty and integrity. Unlike Romney.
Why did the officers not ask Gates for identification instead of jumping to conclusions that he being a Black man should not be in the neighborhood where he lives.
Unemployment is because of the 8 years of Bush spending and borrowing like a drunken sailor. Entitlement programs, food stamps and welfare for those who are not physically and emotionally to take care of themselves by working. Unemployment insurance is not an entitlement,
What happen to helping those in need that Jesus taught? And Mormon has the biggest welfare system in the world. Bishops Storehouses. And Romney don’t want to practice what his religion teach on all needy?
You are an ungrateful hater. Obama has done more in the four years he has been in office than any other president in history. I want go into them, but all you have to do is Google Obama’s accomplishments.

The opposition is policy not race......But you couldnt help yourself. Lying to Americans is what democrats do..........

Someone ought to slap that puss of his when he swaggers up to the podium like a two-bit thug.

Why not you? Afraid he'll kick your ass?

It might have something to do with 50 secret service agents beating the shit out of you, but only you think somone could attack the President......BRILLANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! How cute. A dummy who has no idea when someone is using a mocking tone. How have you made it this many years?

I'll give him every ounce of repsect you liberals gave President Bush. not one iota more.

Forum List

Back