Re Navy Biden: what is Wrong with the Biden Family?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

I could understand fighting it if the mother asked for more child support. For Hunter Biden to initiate an action to reduce the child support based on a claim of being Indigent is absurd.

Is he now admitting that he gave most of the hundreds of thousands of dollars he got for his so-called art to his father? If not, then he is certainly no starving artist.

The family is wrong to reject Navy as one of their grandchildren. It's a low class move. Whatever they may think of Biden's baby mama it is certainly not the child's fault. Would one more stocking to hang on the mantle really be a financial hardship?

It's not just that they are being low class. It's that they lose an opportunity to make a good impression by accepting the child. Oprah, the view, and whatever other influencers fall over the bidens, would take that as an excuse to do episode after episode on how wonderful they are in accepting the child.

Even more so if they invited the baby mama to some family events. What do they think she's going to do? Start giving Hunter a lap dance right in the middle of the Thanksgiving blessing?

I guess the truth is that they feel invincible and thus can give a big middle finger to every working class american.

Last edited:

I could understand fighting it if the mother asked for more child support. For Hunter Biden to initiate an action to reduce the child support based on a claim of being Indigent is observed.

Is he now admitting that he gave most of the hundreds of thousands of dollars he got for his so-called art to his father? If not, then he is certainly no starving artist.

Do you family is wrong to reject Navy as one of their grandchildren. It's a low class move. Whatever they may think of Biden's baby mama it is certainly not the child's fault. Would one more stocking to hang on the mantle really be a financial hardship?

It's not just that they are being low class. It's that they lose an opportunity to make a good impression by accepting the child. Oprah, the view, and whatever other influencers fallen over the bidens, would take that as an excuse to do episode after episode on how wonderful they are and accepting the child.

Even more so if they invited the baby mama to some family events. What do they think she's going to do? Start giving Hunter a lap dance right in the middle of the Thanksgiving blessing?

I guess the truth is that they feel invincible and thus can give a big middle finger to every working class american.
I blame it on blacks

It is utterly amazing to watch these Biden clowns.... money hungry evil family....

The further that child is away from the Bidem crime family, the better.

Not to worry, the Biden family will treat all Americans much much better...they said so, especially when they need your vote.

Forgive me if I don't feel pity for the financial situation of a Biden mother. Give me a break. Lol

I could understand fighting it if the mother asked for more child support. For Hunter Biden to initiate an action to reduce the child support based on a claim of being Indigent is absurd.

The family is wrong to reject Navy as one of their grandchildren. It's a low class move. Whatever they may think of Biden's baby mama it is certainly not the child's fault. Would one more stocking to hang on the mantle really be a financial hardship?

It's not just that they are being low class. It's that they lose an opportunity to make a good impression by accepting the child. Oprah, the view, and whatever other influencers fall over the bidens, would take that as an excuse to do episode after episode on how wonderful they are in accepting the child.

The Bidens are the MOST white trash family in America.

Forum List

Back