Re-Evaluating Newt..

By far the best debater and most informed candidate and could easily kick Obama's ass in a debate...

Turned Clinton from a deficit spending President in a fortunate economy to a budget surplus and Democrat pro-sexual harassment hero..

Soo.. what's your beef with this Guy...?

I have no beef with him. At least he told the truth and said that the budget was BALANCED during Bill Clinton's presidency.

Clinton never balanced the budget.

The only thing he balanced was interns.

Wait. Where's your copy paste on this issue?

I have no beef with him. At least he told the truth and said that the budget was BALANCED during Bill Clinton's presidency.
And who forced it? It wasn't Clinton.

Yup.. Clinton went along with it kicking and screaming but then experienced that typical Democratic long term/short term memory loss and took full credit.. :lol:
Indeed...and in his re-election Bid? Clinton was forced to do the Potamic Two-step Electric Slide to the center like a good politician. :lol:

By far the best debater and most informed candidate and could easily kick Obama's ass in a debate...

Turned Clinton from a deficit spending President in a fortunate economy to a budget surplus and Democrat pro-sexual harassment hero..

My main beef is his hypocrisy going after Clinton for an affair. I don't trust him to put the nation before politics.

My main beef is his hypocrisy going after Clinton for an affair. I don't trust him to put the nation before politics.

Do you really believe that is what prompted the investigation?

Don't have one. He's already my choice, assuming he's still in by the time my state's primary rolls around.

Your main problem is your utter inability to understand anything that goes on around you. No one gave a shit about President Horndog fucking around on his wife. Oh, yeah, like that was really shocking and unexpected. :eusa_hand: We, and Newt, had a problem with him BREAKING THE LAW WHILE HE DID IT. I realize, however, that laws are just suggestions and not to be taken seriously to the leftists.

Your main problem is your utter inability to understand anything that goes on around you. No one gave a shit about President Horndog fucking around on his wife. Oh, yeah, like that was really shocking and unexpected. :eusa_hand: We, and Newt, had a problem with him BREAKING THE LAW WHILE HE DID IT. I realize, however, that laws are just suggestions and not to be taken seriously to the leftists.

Thanks for handling that.. I was doing this...:eusa_doh:....:eusa_doh:...:blowup:

Back to my boy, Newt. I LOVE hearing him talk in these debates. He makes the other candidates sound like a bunch of kids squabbling over the last Popsicle. Check out the way Newt discussed Herman Cain's 999 plan. He started by commending and complimenting Cain, and then raised objections to the plan without ONCE denigrating Cain, or even sounding like he was denigrating the plan. He sounds so statesmanlike.

I've been following his website postings about the legislation he would propose as President. It's really good, and quite innovative in places. And I like his plan for his first Executive Order as President to be abolishing all "czars" in the federal government.

Thanks for handling that.. I was doing this...:eusa_doh:....:eusa_doh:...:blowup:

My pleasure.

Back to my boy, Newt. I LOVE hearing him talk in these debates. He makes the other candidates sound like a bunch of kids squabbling over the last Popsicle. Check out the way Newt discussed Herman Cain's 999 plan. He started by commending and complimenting Cain, and then raised objections to the plan without ONCE denigrating Cain, or even sounding like he was denigrating the plan. He sounds so statesmanlike.

I've been following his website postings about the legislation he would propose as President. It's really good, and quite innovative in places. And I like his plan for his first Executive Order as President to be abolishing all "czars" in the federal government.

You like intelligence and a President who speaks in full sentences? We agree.

But.....then you say you like the plan to abolish czars. Don't you know that this is just a piece of grandstanding nonsense?

In the primary my vote will go to Newt. That is who I think that can kick Obama's ass in a debate and an election

Me too. Newt is by far the most intelligent and educated of the whole republican field, and I think would outright embarrass the hell otta the kenyan in a debate.

GINGRICH/BACHMAN - 2012

Forum List

Back