Re-Education Camps

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
i think a am for free college for liberals. Re education camps to untie the minds of the hopelessly brain washed. Americans have always helped the needy. These liberals,with their stunted intellectual growth are owed something by the rest of us. Listen to a recent commercial put out by the government directly targeted to those less conscious than the rest of us:

Liberal A. But you promised

Liberal B just wait, just wait, he will implode.

A. But you said it would happen by now, and all he is doing is winning.

B. You have to be patient. You have to trust us

A. I try, but I just can't take it anymore. I even picked up one of those re education camp pamphlets. Did you know the camps are free. And everyone I talked to who has been through one is so much happier. My ex girlfriend even says she's having more sex since she finished camp. I have to do something.

B. Be strong, don't go over to the dark side. Remember your values.

A. I don't know, I even went out and bought an American flag over the weekend.

B. Well if you decide to sell your Prius would you let me know first?

A. Sure, they won't give me anything for a trade in. I think I am going to do it. They promised that if I finished schooling there would be lots of jobs open up for me. I am so tired of being angry and poor.

B. How could you desert your sisters that are fighting for you. After all that has been accomplished. Don't you see how we are going backwards?

A. I just don't know. It feels like I have been living in a prison for the last eight years. I want my freedom and my mind back. Re education will give me hope. I just can't wait any longer. I won't forget you.

B. OMG, have you been watching Fox? Have you lost your mind? Don't lose my address.

Anyone can apply. Anyone can succeed. Everyone deserves a second chance. Be the first in your family to win again. Don't procrastinate, re educate.

Forum List

Back