Rdean, am I good or what?

R

rdean

Remember a couple of months back, I said if the GOP makes Trump their nominee, people were going to be crawling out of the woodwork with stories about how he scammed them or ruined their lives?

Well, it's not even into the general election and already there are Trump's greatest hits:

The press is tired of the abuse and has finally decided the free ride is over.

His scams:
Trump Network
Trump University
Trump Mortgage

His second wife went to New York's Supreme Court to make him pay his alimony. He was showing her what would happen if she didn't keep her mouth shut.

He cheated on this first with with his second wife until he got tired of her.

He tried to scam veterans and got shamed into keeping his promise.

He said they weren't promises, they were "suggestions".

He is fighting multiple lawsuits on both coasts.

He said his sexcapades make Bill Clinton look tame. Can't wait until those start making the headlines.

We've seen Trump's kind before.

Golly. I'm soooo happy for you rdean! Here you are celebrating the very pinnacle of your life.

image-jpg.806511

Remember a couple of months back, I said if the GOP makes Trump their nominee, people were going to be crawling out of the woodwork with stories about how he scammed them or ruined their lives?

Well, it's not even into the general election and already there are Trump's greatest hits:

His scams:
Trump Network
Trump University
Trump Mortgage

His second wife went to New York's Supreme Court to make him pay his alimony. He was showing her what would happen if she didn't keep her mouth shut.

He said his sexcapades make Bill Clinton look tame. Can't wait until those start making the headlines.

You Da Man!!!

traump da dipshit!!!

His scams:
Trump Network
Trump University
Trump Mortgage

That's it?
Soros isn't going to pay you five cents for your astroturf post asshole.
What a lame ass piece of shit you are.
After Trump becomes the next president you'll be one of the first assholes here I put on ignore. Until then go ahead and keep proving what a loser you are.

No, but then again all I get is buzzes, whirs and clicks when you hyper-partisan lemmings speak....

Great! you've demonstrated that you can actually watch what the MSM passes off as "news" and regurgitate it right on cue... that's a good lil' parrott, want a cracker?:cool:

"411 for information, 911 for help, 976 for good time." -- Bob Maloogaloogaloogaloogalooga, Big Man on Campus

His scams:
Trump Network
Trump University
Trump Mortgage

Yo, and life goes on, Trump For President!!!

"GTP"
donald-trump-politically-correct-quote.jpg

His scams:
Trump Network
Trump University
Trump Mortgage

I got you by 2 years on Trump University:

Donald Trump Goes Off: Obama Created This Fraud; His Whole Administration Is A Fraud; Shady People

Post #10

The easiest prediction was that the Trumpbots would abandon every principle they ever claimed to have if it was necessary to keep supporting Trump.

Forum List

Back