RBG Hospitalized Today 11/23/2019

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Bless her heart. She has an indomitable determination and spirit. May she recover from this latest setback.

"Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was admitted to Johns Hopkins hospital in Baltimore Friday night after symptoms of chills and a fever."

"Ginsburg, 86, was originally evaluated at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C., before being transferred for further tests, the Supreme Court said in a statement Saturday. Ginsburg is expected to be released from the hospital on Sunday morning, CNN reported."

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospitalized

Ginsburg is one of those people who will actually look better after the undertaker makes them up for the funeral than they do alive.Ginsburg looks like she died and was dug back up.

Ginsburg is one of those people who will actually look better after the undertaker makes them up for the funeral than they do alive.Ginsburg looks like she died and was dug back up.
I believe she actually DID die some months ago. The Deep State is somehow covering this up. I believe this because they CAN cover up ANYTHING.

If RBG has stepped down from her post to deal with these medical concerns I woul have great sympathy and best wishes for her recovery. Unfortunately while she is still a member of the court I can only hope these issues keep her away from her seat as long as possible.

Bless her heart. She has an indomitable determination and spirit. May she recover from this latest setback.

"Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was admitted to Johns Hopkins hospital in Baltimore Friday night after symptoms of chills and a fever."

"Ginsburg, 86, was originally evaluated at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C., before being transferred for further tests, the Supreme Court said in a statement Saturday. Ginsburg is expected to be released from the hospital on Sunday morning, CNN reported."

I said a couple months ago I doubted she'd make it through the end of the year. ANOTHER reason why the Left is busting a nut to get Trump out of office! They are toast if Trump gets to add a third constitutionalist! The Constitution is the Left's kryptonite.

As to Ruth, I bless her nothing. She is no one special, just one more person doing what she is paid to do, in her case, very VERY well with lots of prestige and benefits that the average person will never see!

Worse, NO NORMAL PERSON keeps working to her age. They want to retire so they have time to enjoy their life! The only reason why this hag is still in office is because politics IS her life. She LIVES to push a liberal agenda, not uphold the law, and needs to be removed from the Supreme Court ASAP. That is no place for people like her, marring the integrity of that great institution.

Thanks for your comments, dear posters.

I would like to see her step down from her job, too, but this does not stop me from admiring a person with true grit whether I agree or disagree with them. Those of us with strong goals and a lifetime of efforts in any endeavors are those whom I look up to. I don't have to want to share their lives or their goals. I respect their freedom to have them. Let's look at term limits for justices of the Supreme Court.

I said a couple months ago I doubted she'd make it through the end of the year. ANOTHER reason why the Left is busting a nut to get Trump out of office! They are toast if Trump gets to add a third constitutionalist! The Constitution is the Left's kryptonite.

If they do somehow succeed in removing Trump from office, Pence will be President, and Republicans will still control the Senate. One way or another, RBG's successor will not be another corrupt left wrong-wing hack like herself.

God bless her.

If they do somehow succeed in removing Trump from office, Pence will be President, and Republicans will still control the Senate. One way or another, RBG's successor will not be another corrupt left wrong-wing hack like herself.

If she leaves between now and the election, Trump nor Pence will will pick a successor before the 2121 swearing in.

Prayers up for Justice Ginsberg and her flu or whatever is causing her to have both fever and chills so soon after she won a battle against cancer. I hope she gets well soon. And amen.

I would like to see her step down from her job, too, but this does not stop me from admiring a person with true grit whether I agree or disagree with them. Those of us with strong goals and a lifetime of efforts in any endeavors are those whom I look up to. I don't have to want to share their lives or their goals. I respect their freedom to have them. Let's look at term limits for justices of the Supreme Court.
I'll agree with you, because one, I respect you, because you've earned my respect. She's done her job, agree with her or not.

I'll agree with you, because one, I respect you, because you've earned my respect. She's done her job, agree with her or not.

No she has not.

She's been an enemy to the U.S. Constitution from the start.

This woman simply cannot be in good enough health to even remotely do her job. It's questionable whether ANYONE can do that job at 86 years old, let alone someone with the health challenges she's faced. Objectively she is not doing well at all and it seems her body is failing, which is too bad.

No she has not.

She's been an enemy to the U.S. Constitution from the start.
She's a leftist. So is Sotomayer, and Elena Kagan. They're biased left. We know that.

Will I be glad when Ginburg is gone? Yup.

Forum List

Back