Razorbacks vs. Crimson Tide, let the race for the SEC West begin!

What a sad day. We came out looking great, they came out looking like shit. The fourth quarter was the exact opposite. We blew SO many missed opportunities. Some overthrown passes, some passes thrown too hard, there was a pick-6 in the first that we should have had, and then of course the 3 INT's.

The good news is we no longer have to wonder if the trust was going to screw another Razorback out of the Heisman. He clearly doesn't deserve it.

I'm not too upset over it. Losing by 4 to the #1 team isn't the worst thing that could happen. They can still lose 2 games in the SEC and we could still win out and go to the SEC Championship. Even if they don't, 11-1 in the regular season puts us in the BCS. I can live with that.

I will say, though, that Bama fans can gloat all they want. They played like shit for 3 quarters of football. Arkansas should have been up by a good three touchdowns, and we blew it. Alabama may get the W, but not because they outplayed us. We did that well enough ourselves.

The goal posts will not ever get out of the stadium. Have you seen the security those guys use now, They surround the endzones with cops.

Trust me, if we had won, the security would have helped the fans take the goalposts down. The new goalposts put in a few years back were made to be removed. It's just a couple of quick snaps and they come right down. You no longer have to destroy the field to do it.

I will say, though, that Bama fans can gloat all they want. They played like shit for 3 quarters of football. Arkansas should have been up by a good three touchdowns, and we blew it. Alabama may get the W, but not because they outplayed us. We did that well enough ourselves.

Way to be a good sport. :rolleyes:
You saying I am gloating? (the only bama fan that posted in this thread) Nice Jon, thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
roll_tide_roll_moving.gif

You saying I am gloating? (the only bama fan that posted in this thread) Nice Jon, thanks.

I was speaking in general terms. I have a couple of friends on Facebook that acted like douchebags about it. This was AFTER they said that Bama would "Wipe the floor with Arkansas."

I had some friends at the game and they told me that the Bama fans they talked to after the game had nothing but good things to say. I think Jon just had some sour grapes last night.

I had some friends at the game and they told me that the Bama fans they talked to after the game had nothing but good things to say. I think Jon just had some sour grapes last night.

Or I just have shitty friends on Facebook?

I'm just glad the poll voters recognized the effort by the Razorbacks. With the Heisman pressure off, maybe Mallett will calm down and be more poised in stressful situations. I want to see Mallett play like he did in the final drive of the Georgia game for the rest of this year.

This defeat did not end our season, or even our chance at the SEC West championship. Florida has a very good chance to put a knick in Alabama's record next week, and there are other teams that could do the same. If Alabama loses two games, and we can win the rest of ours, we still get to play in Atlanta in December. It's a long shot, but I've seen crazier things happen. Even if Alabama doesn't lose a couple of SEC games, as long as Arkansas can maintain its current momentum, 11-1 is not out of the question. A BCS game is certainly within our grasp.

This season is far from over.

I'm just glad the poll voters recognized the effort by the Razorbacks. With the Heisman pressure off, maybe Mallett will calm down and be more poised in stressful situations. I want to see Mallett play like he did in the final drive of the Georgia game for the rest of this year.

This defeat did not end our season, or even our chance at the SEC West championship. Florida has a very good chance to put a knick in Alabama's record next week, and there are other teams that could do the same. If Alabama loses two games, and we can win the rest of ours, we still get to play in Atlanta in December. It's a long shot, but I've seen crazier things happen. Even if Alabama doesn't lose a couple of SEC games, as long as Arkansas can maintain its current momentum, 11-1 is not out of the question. A BCS game is certainly within our grasp.

This season is far from over.

You don't control your own destiny though, which ALWAYS sucks in sports.

I was speaking in general terms. I have a couple of friends on Facebook that acted like douchebags about it. This was AFTER they said that Bama would "Wipe the floor with Arkansas."

An educated guess tells me that there are ''gloaters'' for all teams. ;) I never thought bama would wipe up the floor with Arkansas. If you remember I posted that I would pull for Arkansas except when they play bama...and I don't apologize for that....as I bleed crimson.

You may be right. Florida definitely may be a loss for bama. Or SCarolina the next week. The rest of the SEC games bama plays(with the exception of Florida)..each team has a week off prior to playing them (6 in all-bunch of chickens).

I won't pull for Arkansas to lose, like you are going to do for bama though.

Well, that's because I have no vested interest in Alabama. I've never been a fan. I don't hate them like I do, say, Ole Miss or Florida. But they aren't on my list of teams that I support like LSU or Oregon. The only time I root for Alabama is when they are representing the SEC in the national championship. Until they make it there, they are just another obstacle in the way for Arkansas.

Well, that's because I have no vested interest in Alabama. I've never been a fan. I don't hate them like I do, say, Ole Miss or Florida. But they aren't on my list of teams that I support like LSU or Oregon. The only time I root for Alabama is when they are representing the SEC in the national championship. Until they make it there, they are just another obstacle in the way for Arkansas.

And I am no Arkansas fan, and for SURE have no vested interest in them.
Wasn't prior to, nor since they were allowed to begin playing in the SEC in 1992.

Go FloriDUH. I hope those white trash punks run all over your stupid asses. Anyone but bama. Nobody likes repeats, nobody. In the end you'll just end up as hated as OHIO STATE which is pretty damn sad.

McClwhatever his limey name is a mediocre piece of talentless dog shit from a lame ass state whose name is only significant beacuse of football and lynching blacks. What is really sad is that punk ass bitches at ESPN et al think your faggot quarterback is somehow, Heisman material! In your dreams Crimson Turds.

Bring on the flames. I'm 10 times as smart as you Alabama knuckle draggers so you need to stick with what you know, which is checking out other white trash at Wal-Mart and of course football.

Last edited:

And I am no Arkansas fan, and for SURE have no vested interest in them.
Wasn't prior to, nor since they were allowed to begin playing in the SEC in 1992.

I bet you people played that gay ass Lynard Skynard song outside your trailers for hours didn't you? You know that stupid gym teacher just died right? Almost as cool as the plane crash.

I admit I'm being a douche. Alabama is a fine team. The better team won. I apologize for losing my head. Not something I usually do. Although I must say I'm not a fan of Birmingham, at least the bad side of it.

Actually, I don't hate Bama either, I'm just being a punk ass sore loser and a bad sport.

Same old shit from Arkansas though. Always a contender but never over the hump. Mediocre team with dreams of greatness NEVER EVER fulfilled. Next year, Mallet will go pro because his mommy and daddy don't want junior to get hurt and forfeit the big cash they'll get and it will be back to the cellar. And in three more years another mediocre team will fall short. Won't matter who the coach is as long as there is a warm party school like FloriDUH in the conference to suck communications majors in so there will always be a team WE WILL NEVER BEAT. 2 weeks from now we'll be forgotten. They'll be talking up the useless bayou vermin at LSU or god forbid the gamecrocks. I've had it with Arkansas. I've been a fan for 41 years. I was 3 months and 3 days old when they blew the game of the century in typical arkansas fashion. Hell, even the so called "national championship" wasn't a REAL championship, it too was contested. Losers, every one of them. A total failure to the state just like the 95 basketball team, LOSERS ALL. This shit won't ever change. There isn't any amount of cash you can pay your players, except if you're at Alabama or Floriduh, to make it any difference. It's a season of reality checks Arkansas fans, and at this rate we'll being playing in the lame ass Cotton Bowl, again.

@ Auburn = GUARANTEED Loss. @ Texas A&M = I'll kill myself if we lose to those pussies. @ South Carolina=Most likely a losss = my corpse slices wrists losing to something as retarded as a gaycock. Best result=8-3 season and retarded cotton bowl invite. Georgia sucks. The victory there was overexaggerated. Loser team.

Forum List

Back