Ratted Out: Bachmann's Former Aid Say's Stress Incapacitates Her. Takes Pills Heavily

Can you imagine what kind of information might have come to light about Bubba Bill Clinton if the media was doing it's job? How about pill popping womanizing JFK? If it isn't Palin it's Bachman. Is the sissie left left at war with succeslful women?

Maybe Palin should take anti-quitting pills.

If you and your family were being forced into personal bankruptcy from defending yourself from multiple lawsuits and the only option for the lawsuits to stop was stepping down, would you have done it? Be honest.

Is that the story? In a selfless act, Sarah abandoned her responsibilities (and her state) in order to take a high paying job working for Fox News which took up very little of her time and allowed her to fly all around the country giving speeches for a ton of cash? I guess Palin is the Mother Teresa of RW American politics, isn't she? Her interminable suffering is an inspiration to the downtrodden everywhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Can you imagine what kind of information might have come to light about Bubba Bill Clinton if the media was doing it's job? How about pill popping womanizing JFK? If it isn't Palin it's Bachman. Is the sissie left left at war with succeslful women?

:lol: USAR is not anywhere near the left. Which makes this all the more entertaining to me.

USAR, along with NeoFacist and Tea Party Samurai Fascist, is not our worry. They don't matter.

Maybe Palin should take anti-quitting pills.

If you and your family were being forced into personal bankruptcy from defending yourself from multiple lawsuits and the only option for the lawsuits to stop was stepping down, would you have done it? Be honest.

Is that the story?
What I stated was the truth. She had to step down to avoid bankruptcy. Anyone would have done it, even you. She took the DNC operatives fight out of Alaska and into the lower 48 and cleaned their clocks on Nov 2 during the midterms last year. Her stepping down has had absolutely no negative effect on her. Remember prior to the midterm elections about a month before election day President Clinton saw the effect Palin was having against democrats. He went on national tv and told the candidates and political pundits to "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me". They did underestimate her and her political power and they lost. Clinton was right.

good grief,

Bill Clinton smoked pot

the Obama snorted cocaine and smoked pot.

but somehow this is a BIG STORY.

how many people in this country suffer from migraine headaches.

so damn petty

Only Democrats are perfect.And Obama is considered a God among men....:cuckoo:
The Lady suffers from migraines....she should be banished from the kingdom...
God the Libs are a bunch of people who just have hate ooozing from every pore...:evil:

good grief,

Bill Clinton smoked pot

so damn petty

God the Libs are a bunch of people who just have hate ooozing from every pore...:evil:

Yeah, and a Right Wing Neo-Con Loon started this thread.

Go figure! :lol:

Is that the story?
What I stated was the truth. She had to step down to avoid bankruptcy. Anyone would have done it, even you. She took the DNC operatives fight out of Alaska and into the lower 48 and cleaned their clocks on Nov 2 during the midterms last year. Her stepping down has had absolutely no negative effect on her. Remember prior to the midterm elections about a month before election day President Clinton saw the effect Palin was having against democrats. He went on national tv and told the candidates and political pundits to "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me". They did underestimate her and her political power and they lost. Clinton was right.
Keep shoveling that pack of lies, USAR.

She quit to write a book and be on T.V.

End of story.

Now, why are you making David Duke cry? He's not getting much attention from you lately.

:lol: USAR is not anywhere near the left. Which makes this all the more entertaining to me.

Don't ever get involved in on-line dating Bert. You seem like a pushover for a pretty logo.

I knew you'd mention Sarah Palin. I think that ship has sailed. I wouldn't count on it.

McCain_Palin.jpg

Anybody else think USAR is on someones payroll?

Palin isn't running, so there's no sense in bringing up that Bachmann gets headaches once a week.

krist, she's got 500 kids livin in her home. I'd vote for her b/c she hasn't killed one yet as an example to the others.

Hmm that is a point. She would be experienced in dealing with congress.

Anybody else think USAR is on someones payroll?

Palin isn't running, so there's no sense in bringing up that Bachmann gets headaches once a week.

krist, she's got 500 kids livin in her home. I'd vote for her b/c she hasn't killed one yet as an example to the others.

He's helping us Progressives & Librals more than you could know ;)

Last edited:

deflection

good grief,

Bill Clinton smoked pot

so damn petty

deflection

Forum List

Back