Ratted Out: Bachmann's Former Aid Say's Stress Incapacitates Her. Takes Pills Heavily

good grief,

Bill Clinton smoked pot

the Obama snorted cocaine and smoked pot.

but somehow this is a BIG STORY.

how many people in this country suffer from migraine headaches.

so damn petty

Only Democrats are perfect.And Obama is considered a God among men....:cuckoo:
The Lady suffers from migraines....she should be banished from the kingdom...
God the Libs are a bunch of people who just have hate ooozing from every pore...:evil:

deflection

I absolutely agree. Here you go ;) :

deflection08x11r.jpg

Retraction from the get go.

Dot Com is giving me an image to work with, and I missed it.

My fault, my fault, my fault.

Sorry, Dot Com.

Last edited:
He can win all the straw polls in the world again and he still won't do better than #3 in the primaries. :lol:

Just curious. Are you a fan of that Doogie Houser homosexual actor?

i am.

is there a problem?
Yes I do have a problem. It shows you are a supporter of a vile immoral type of people who are infecting our traditional culture and nation. God says a marriage is between a man and woman and Gods word is the truth. The Bible condemns homosexuality as a sin. Let's look at what it says.

•Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

•Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

•Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Isn't Gods word beautiful Del?

i am.

is there a problem?
Yes I do have a problem. It shows you are a supporter of a vile immoral type of people who are infecting our traditional culture and nation. God says a marriage is between a man and woman and Gods word is the truth. The Bible condemns homosexuality as a sin. Let's look at what it says.

•Lev. 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

•Lev. 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them"

•Rom. 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

blow me.

i am.

is there a problem?

Do you know what a Deist is and are you aware of any 18th cen. American examples? I can help you out if you don't know.

If you and your family were being forced into personal bankruptcy from defending yourself from multiple lawsuits and the only option for the lawsuits to stop was stepping down, would you have done it? Be honest.

Is that the story?
What I stated was the truth. She had to step down to avoid bankruptcy. Anyone would have done it, even you. She took the DNC operatives fight out of Alaska and into the lower 48 and cleaned their clocks on Nov 2 during the midterms last year. Her stepping down has had absolutely no negative effect on her. Remember prior to the midterm elections about a month before election day President Clinton saw the effect Palin was having against democrats. He went on national tv and told the candidates and political pundits to "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me". They did underestimate her and her political power and they lost. Clinton was right.

Your utter devotion to this broad is absolutely fascinating!! What's the deal?? Are you a relative, old boyfriend, what??? It's unnatural and getting to be kind of creepy. I used to think it was sweet, but I think you've crossed the line into cuckoodom.

Is that the story?
What I stated was the truth. She had to step down to avoid bankruptcy. Anyone would have done it, even you. She took the DNC operatives fight out of Alaska and into the lower 48 and cleaned their clocks on Nov 2 during the midterms last year. Her stepping down has had absolutely no negative effect on her. Remember prior to the midterm elections about a month before election day President Clinton saw the effect Palin was having against democrats. He went on national tv and told the candidates and political pundits to "Do not underestimate this woman. She is resilient like me". They did underestimate her and her political power and they lost. Clinton was right.

Your utter devotion to this broad is absolutely fascinating!! What's the deal?? Are you a relative, old boyfriend, what??? It's unnatural and getting to be kind of creepy. I used to think it was sweet, but I think you've crossed the line into cuckoodom.

Just setting the facts straight against the never ending lies and slander from the left about her. Palin will be our next president based on her executive experience and political record as Governor dealing with budgets, fiscal reform and energy and based on her shear patriotism and love for our country. Obama lacks ALL those qualities.

Just setting the facts straight against the never ending lies and slander from the left about her. Palin will be our next president based on her executive experience and political record as Governor dealing with budgets, fiscal reform and energy and based on her shear patriotism and love for our country. Obama lacks ALL those qualities.
This coming from a racist piece of shit Nazi. Palin is a fucking ignorant ****.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

No, Sarah won't, USAR. She can draw no more than 40% of the vote, even with Perry as her Veep candidate. No polling anywhere gives her fascist's chance in hell.

This coming from a racist piece of shit Nazi. Palin is a fucking ignorant ****.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

can you people EVER talk without all the vulgar name calling. it really doesn't MAKE you look smart. It make you LOOK STUPID, which you probably are, but I thought I'd give you a heads up.

Stephanie, you have just condemned 95% of the far right here with that comment, including yourself.

You understand that, don't you?

Don't dish, sis, if you don't wish, miss, to read it. Huh?

How can she be ignorant? She debated 3 times and beat two governors for the top executive job of Alaska. In fact she was the 14th person in U.S. history to beat a incumbent governor. That's what I call shear brilliance.

Stephanie, you have just condemned 95% of the far right here with that comment, including yourself.

and jakey, you're full of crap again. You show where I HAVE EVER called someone a Cxxt.
and also post all of those on the FAR RIGHT who have too. we'll wait.

You lefties are FAMOUS for calling people Fxxkers, MotherFxxkers, txxts, cxxnts, etc etc.
so don't go lecturing me dear, go talk to your fellow lefties.

Last edited:
How can she be ignorant? She debated 3 times and beat two governors for the top executive job of Alaska. In fact she was the 14th person in U.S. history to beat a incumbent governor. That's what I call shear brilliance.

sheer horseshit is more like it.
:lol:

and jakey, you're full of crap again. You show where I HAVE EVER called someone a Cxxt.

You lefties are FAMOUS for calling people Fxxkers, MotherFxxkers, txxts, cxxnts, etc etc.

Stephanie, your are far beyond conservative, far to the right, so inferring that I am liberal is a hoot.

Yeah, I am lecturing you. You condemn yourself with your own post.

If you and your family were being forced into personal bankruptcy from defending yourself from multiple lawsuits and the only option for the lawsuits to stop was stepping down, would you have done it? Be honest.

Is that the story?

Unmitigated bullshit. She did not step down to avoid bankruptcy. Quit sniffing her panties, you retard.

Stephanie, your are far beyond conservative, far to the right, so inferring that I am liberal is a hoot.

I didn't think you'd be able to find any post of me calling someone a Cxxt.

I didn't think you'd be able to find any post of me calling someone a Cxxt.

There's nothing wrong with calling someone that if they ask for it. Someone calls the President 'obie doodle' I'll call'em a ****.

Forum List

Back