Rationed health care

Woop! There it is, woop there it is. I thought you had forgotten to mention Murdoch, but there you are, doing it, just like a good "brainwashed functional moron" should. Are you going to be there when they dedicate the statue to you?
Rush Limbaugh and Murdoch and Internet conspiracy nuts are the worst thing to ever happen to the United States of America, that's all. Nothing to worry about there...

There is no quibbling dumbass. The viral reservoir for polio is well known and controllable.

The reservoir for coronavirus is EVERYTHING. It is impossible to vaccinate against coronavirus because it is constantly mutating. Polio mutates very slowly. So slowly that if you can inoculate against it in every person, it will die out.

Which is what happened. And it took decades to do it.

DURRRRRR
I'll go with science thank you. You carry on with your research all based on BS. Flu vaccines and COVID vaccines work end of story. The first one worked great but you people screwed that all to hell great job!

people die Franco, and i saw so many pass right before me too.

much of it reeked of our lack of compassion for each other, especially when viewed from the trenches of HC looking up at an entire medical / insurance hegemony engineered to kick a man down

I'm the farthest thing from 'liberal' , yet seeing first hand how badly we treat each other turned me , made me loose faith in humanity

~S~
what's your solution?

if you would watch the news sometime you would learn that democrats have had total control of government for a couple of years now....even try reading a newspaper
that's if the congressional parliamentarian says they can use reconciliation so they only need 51 votes, and it's only if mansion and sensorama whatever agree which wasn't often.... Our problem is BS misinformation coming from the GOP end of story. And people voting for them after all their catastrophes it's just unbelievable. Vote republican because emails and pedophilia... And you can trust corporations and rich people lol....

it is time to end the GOP giveaway to the rich tax rates, tax the rich and invest in America and Americans again. Including our health care and spending the money in the right places for a change. My mother was a dynamite British nurse and she always said where are the orderlies? I've known a lot of nurses and they all end up with broken backs and nervous wrecks. They are the greatest but really come on

No, it is time to end the POLITICAL CLASS and its war on the American people. The GOP is nothing compared to the corrupt motherfuckers running this country into the ground. Most of whom are leftists.

Like you.

I'll go with science thank you. You carry on with your research all based on BS. Flu vaccines and COVID vaccines work end of story. The first one worked great but you people screwed that all to hell great job!

You wouldn't know science if it bit you on the ass. I have friends who work for Genentech, both in their bio research departments, and their Intellectual property Law dept. I am an angel investor with them, I know more about virology, than your ignorant ass will ever know, about ANYTHING.

we just get our information from journalists and honest people instead of from garbage propagandists and robbing scumbags, ignoramus.

The same journalists who have now been proven to be lying for the last 6 straight years?

You ARE, an idiot.

what's your solution?
personally, cheap whisky Franco
:cheers2:
on a national level, i'm not quite as sure of a solution

most might not agree with my label of predators that i'd like to see weeded out of the HC system

But i'd be interested in a hybrid HC system short of subscribing to complete socialization

~S~

if you would watch the news sometime you would learn that democrats have had total control of government for a couple of years now....even try reading a newspaper
Yet he batshit crazies still attempted the overthrow of the government.

You wouldn't know science if it bit you on the ass. I have friends who work for Genentech, both in their bio research departments, and their Intellectual property Law dept. I am an angel investor with them, I know more about virology, than your ignorant ass will ever know, about ANYTHING.
I know the difference between journalists and propagandists.... Are you vaccinated? Ask them period end of story

I also hear it from every media outlet in the world that isn't controlled by Rupert scumbag Murdoch, brainwashed functional moron...try reality.... That goes for your favorite Internet conspiracy nut jobs also.

You don't crap unless your whack job lefty sites say it.

Forum List

Back