Ratings disaster for RNC

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Wow. So far every night the RNC drew fewer viewers than the DNC. Not even close. Plus Republicans don’t know how to view on the net.

Report:
Even with the sports world turned upside down by wildcat strikes across the NBA, WNBA, MLS and MLB Wednesday, the third night of the Republican National Convention failed to draw impressive ratings.

About 17.3 million people tuned in to the 10 p.m. block Wednesday night, when Vice President Mike Pence delivered the keynote speech, approximately two million fewer than the night before, when first lady Melania Trump was at bat, according to Nielsen ratings.

By comparison, almost 22.8 million viewers tuned in for Night 3 of the Democratic National Convention last week, which included vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris’ acceptance speech.

Wow. So far every night the RNC drew fewer viewers than the DNC. Not even close. Plus Republicans don’t know how to view on the net.

Report:
Even with the sports world turned upside down by wildcat strikes across the NBA, WNBA, MLS and MLB Wednesday, the third night of the Republican National Convention failed to draw impressive ratings.

About 17.3 million people tuned in to the 10 p.m. block Wednesday night, when Vice President Mike Pence delivered the keynote speech, approximately two million fewer than the night before, when first lady Melania Trump was at bat, according to Nielsen ratings.

By comparison, almost 22.8 million viewers tuned in for Night 3 of the Democratic National Convention last week, which included vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris’ acceptance speech.

The duality of the deranged left:

1. Republicans can't use the net to see things like the RNC Convention
2. Republicans use the net to get crazy theories and warped news from the hard right.

Talk about doublethink.

Report:

I suspect the same people who tune in to watch "Oscars" are people who watched the DNC on their TV sets (in other words: normies) and these are also the types of people who are getting polled. Mainstream lemmings many who are so basic and normie they probably won't even vote.

I haven't owned a TV in years

I didn't watch either of the conventions. I've seen clips of some of both but not much.

From what I saw the democrats put on a much more positive and better convention.

Seems the rest of America did what I did with the rnc. Didn't watch. LOL.

The ratings for the rnc are terrible and well deserved.

Americans won't watch trump and the republicans lie to them. I know I won't.

Americans would rather watch America's Got Talent and Kamala Harris than republicans lie to them.

carefactory.jpg

I didn't watch either of the conventions. I've seen clips of some of both but not much.

From what I saw the democrats put on a much more positive and better convention.

Americans would rather watch America's Got Talent and Kamala Harris than republicans lie to them.

First two night the RNC had better numbers but night three they lagged behind RNC.

I didn't watch either and I don't think I missed much. My guess is both sides made promises they couldn't keep, both sides claimed to love America and the American people and both sides said if you elect them they will do a better job than the other guy. In other words they both lied and are trying to get you to vote for the same two parties that really don't give a damn about America and want the power to further their money funnel.

That is really interesting. I do not know whether to be impress by the public's choice to turn off the phony reality show of the RNC or be disappointed, they may have been simply making a mindless entertainment choice between two reality shows.

C-SPAN showed uninterrupted DNC and RNC coverage. They reported 600% more views for the RNC on the first night. There was nothing positive about the Doom n Gloom DNC.

Worst ratings ever

They should cancel that show in November
Tv is not the only way to watch the RNC. Remember...Prog controlled media will show a person sucking the penis of another person of the same gender over everyday living of a hetero family. They show Prog values as Nancy pointed out many ties herself. This is not to knock what she said as much as you have to know who the target audience is.

Forum List

Back