CDZ "Ratifying the Idiocracy"

If you look at trump's history, he's been a political chameleon who sometimes wanted to run for office as a Democrat.

But he saw an opportunity with the Republicans and the audience of the former Rush Limbaugh.

trump learned the strategy from the former Rush Limbaugh of how to court less educated and more racist voters to your side.

The strategy goes like this:

trump scanned Facebook and Twitter to see what his supporters want to hear.

Then trump repeats back to his supporters what his supporters want to hear.

And trump's supporters think trump came up with their ideas on his own and they love him for it.

These ideas need not be true.

But trump himself doesn't care for these ideas other than they get him supporters. That's pure populism.

Bottom line neither party serves the interests of the average American citizen. Yet we fight tooth and nail to continue the demise of the working class. We have had complete idiots from both party's for ever. But now we scrape the bottom of the barrel promoting those who lie the best and scream the loudest .
The two extremes on both sides are the problem. They have no middle ground, they'd rather destroy America than work together to fix issues. This $3.5 trillion is a great example. Why is it $3.5 or nothing? Why can't both sides agree to middle ground?

To me all spending is plain moronic at this time, we need to seriously cut spending and raise taxes on all to get this mess cleaned up but both sides want the easy way out because done what is best for America is too hard.

ANOTHERfk up by you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA lovin it
here is your post:
'''Yet you say nothing about it while Bush and Trump are President''''
Ok
I will give you credit for consistency

The two extremes on both sides are the problem. They have no middle ground, they'd rather destroy America than work together to fix issues. This $3.5 trillion is a great example. Why is it $3.5 or nothing? Why can't both sides agree to middle ground?

To me all spending is plain moronic at this time, we need to seriously cut spending and raise taxes on all to get this mess cleaned up but both sides want the easy way out because done what is best for America is too hard.
I think they did come up with a middle ground.
Dems met with Republicans and came up with a pure infrastructure $1.2 trillion bill

But once they came up with a bipartisan middle ground, Republicans are once again refusing to vote for it

This goes back to our system and the incentives it gives these people. The politicians are motivated to pander to their base, and their bases are provided distorted input by their "information" sources, because those sources know that tribalism sells. It all feeds on itself.

I don't see how this changes as long as (a) we have only two relevant parties, and (b) the top priorities are always pandering, fundraising and re-election. The only folks who can change the system is We The People, and we clearly don't care enough to do so.
I agree with that. The 2 Party System is failing the American people. It worked to a degree until the 1960s when the big money, corporations and the Media chose sides and turned politics into an Al Davis "Just Win Baby" philosophy. Win at any cost has led to the great divide we see today.

Fence sitting is not the problem. Honesty is the problem, and the lack of from our elected leaders is the crux of our problem.
The people on the ends of the spectrum have always maintained a special animosity for those who don't impulsively adhere to an ideology. Perhaps even a stronger animosity than they have for their counterparts on the other end.

My guess is that it's because they feel threatened by it, as it exposes them for what they are.

If you look at trump's history, he's been a political chameleon who sometimes wanted to run for office as a Democrat.

But he saw an opportunity with the Republicans and the audience of the former Rush Limbaugh.

trump learned the strategy from the former Rush Limbaugh of how to court less educated and more racist voters to your side.

The strategy goes like this:

trump scanned Facebook and Twitter to see what his supporters want to hear.

Then trump repeats back to his supporters what his supporters want to hear.

And trump's supporters think trump came up with their ideas on his own and they love him for it.

These ideas need not be true.

But trump himself doesn't care for these ideas other than they get him supporters. That's pure populism.
All politicians tell their supporters what they want to hear. Remember Obama telling us that we would pay less, keep our insurance, keep our doctors? Do you honestly believe he believed that? He told his supporters on his first day in office he would close Gitmo, he would end the tax cuts on the rich?

Remember Bush I, "Read my lips."
I think they did come up with a middle ground.
Dems met with Republicans and came up with a pure infrastructure $1.2 trillion bill

But once they came up with a bipartisan middle ground, Republicans are once again refusing to vote for it
I’m not seeing it. I don’t see the two coming together anytime soon. Long gone is Reagan, O’Neil, then Clinton, Gringrich and even Bush, Kennedy to a lesser degree.

What they are debating about is whether to break your leg or your arm.

Forum List

Back