'rather pick someone from the phone book than Cruz'

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Ted Cruz Was a Smelly, Terrible Roommate -- Daily Intelligencer

Proud, pretentious American destroyer Ted Cruz has always been a bit difficult. Since elbowing his way into the national consciousness, the Texas Republican has been outed as a hater of "minor Ivies" like Penn and Brown, and is said to have come to Princeton as a 17-year-old with a book titled Was Karl Marx a Satanist? "I would end up fielding the [girls'] complaints: 'Could you please keep your roommate out of our hallway?'" his undergrad roommate at Princeton Craig Mazin told the Daily Beast over the summer. ("I would rather have anybody else be the president of the United States. Anyone," Mazin added. "I would rather pick somebody from the phone book.")...

Not terribly meaningful but the tweets are a hoot.

But, even if Cruz showers more often now, he's still a loon.

Ted Cruz: World?s Most Condescending Elitist -- Daily Intelligencer

GQ reports:

The elite academic circles that Cruz was now traveling in began to rub off. As a law student at Harvard, he refused to study with anyone who hadn't been an undergrad at Harvard, Princeton, or Yale. Says Damon Watson, one of Cruz's law-school roommates: "He said he didn't want anybody from 'minor Ivies' like Penn or Brown."

Boy, talk about a wasted education.

Does anti-education Santorum know about this?

Why do rw's even consider voting for idiots like Cruz, Bachmann, Gomert and the rest of the tee potty froot loops? Why is stupid now a qualification for running for Republican office?

Forum List

Back