Rasmussen New Poll out Today

You're not addressing the thread. I'll dumb it down for you.

When Trump polls at or near 50% on Rasmussen the wingnuts post the poll results.

Let me finish that for you...

... And when Trump polls BELOW 50% on Rasmussen --- YOU POST IT... LOL...

All that misses the point of WHY -- nobody really believes in most of this polling anymore anyways.. ESPECIALLY the "conservatards"....

Yeah, I'm not endorsing it, I don't hold it up as accurate. I'm posting it to watch you guys go nuts because your favorite pollster is telling you something you don't want to hear. It's hilarious. Then another idiot tells me that Vegas has something else to say. I then post that Biden is ahead there as well, is reaction was priceless.

I'm not vilifying, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of using the Rasmussen poll only when it tells you what you want to hear. Kind of like saying 'm vilifying others and then ignoring every other thing said in this thread.
Who gives a f@ck? The world is imploding and you’re worried about some poll. Dumbassery 101.

Yes, we told you weeks ago, dipshit.
Who is “we”? You’re such a terrible person.

We told you this was going to get worse while Trump was saying it's all just fine, invest in the stock market, 15 people sick? (a lie at the time) they'll be well soon, no worries.

You're world is fucked right now, get used to it and if that's consuming you right now then got to another thread where that's the topic.
Who is “we”? Who? What are you talking about? And whose world is not torn apart now? You are immune? LOL

You’re just lying to yourself now. Dumbass. Go post some more polls. Call Trump racist again for his travel bans. Snowflake.

Oh, Ok. now it's liberals who weren't telling you this was going to get much, much worse while Trump was downplaying it. The denialism on the right is a sight to behold.

He's down 7 points. Yea Mr. Popular!!!

Please excuse the graphic, this is the only one I could find at USMB.
D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®
Suddenly Rasmussen becomes a credible source for you?

If Trump can’t win Rasmussen, he is doomed

Rasmussen is truly a crap pollster, consistently an outlier, I wouldn't take their poll today as accurate today or any other day.

I'd be looking at an average of a group of polls as well not a single one.

Who gives a f@ck? The world is imploding and you’re worried about some poll. Dumbassery 101.

We told you this was going to get worse while Trump was saying it's all just fine, invest in the stock market, 15 people sick? (a lie at the time) they'll be well soon, no worries.

You're world is fucked right now, get used to it and if that's consuming you right now then got to another thread where that's the topic.
Who is “we”? Who? What are you talking about? And whose world is not torn apart now? You are immune? LOL

You’re just lying to yourself now. Dumbass. Go post some more polls. Call Trump racist again for his travel bans. Snowflake.

Oh, Ok. now it's liberals who weren't telling you this was going to get much, much worse while Trump was downplaying it. The denialism on the right is a sight to behold.
What?! Are you seriously politicizing this? China is to blame. Not liberals and not moderates and not conservatives. You’re a real winner. I d Ask what you do for work but you would just lie.

What?! Are you seriously politicizing this? China is to blame. Not liberals and not moderates and not conservatives. You’re a real winner. I d Ask what you do for work but you would just lie.

China is not to blame for our lack of response and Trump not taking it seriously so much so that you still have wingnuts who think the severity of this is a hoax. Just ask Tipsycatlover as she takes her cues from Trump.

Call your senators and Congressmen and ask where the extra hospital beds are going. Ask about testing and why South Korea tested many more per million than we did. Also, ask them if they are bailing out the cruise industry, that's not exactly clear as of now.

China is not to blame for our lack of response and Trump not taking it seriously so much so that you still have wingnuts who think the severity of this is a hoax. Just ask Tipsycatlover as she takes her cues from Trump.
What would you have done in his shoes? Not blame China and not stop travel? Seriously? How would you handle this? You criticize so offer an answer.

I'm posting it to watch you guys go nuts because your favorite pollster is telling you something you don't want to hear.

If you actually read any of the posts I work at to discuss with you --- you'd know by now I'm not "you guys"... And I'm also not "your guy"... THe MAJORITY of Americans at this point are not partisan zealot whores willing to vote for people who SHOULD be assisted living... OR "the World's Greatest Troll"... For that matter...

I'm posting it to watch you guys go nuts because your favorite pollster is telling you something you don't want to hear.

If you actually read any of the posts I work at to discuss with you --- you'd know by now I'm not "you guys"... And I'm also not "your guy"... THe MAJORITY of Americans at this point are not partisan zealot whores willing to vote for people who SHOULD be assisted living... OR "the World's Greatest Troll"... For that matter...

Yeah, I'm speaking of the wingnuts on this board who celebrate Rasmussen when it suits them. It can't be any clearer.

Now, Remember when Bush's approval shot up to 80 something per-cent after 9/11?
Trump is in a similar scenario where all of a sudden, our lives have stopped and we are all back in first gear.
The Corona Virus dilemma should eventually taper off as we head into late summer.
And most normal Americans with an IQ over 42 will re-elect Trump for saving the USA !!!!
:dance: :dance: :dance:
This IS a distinct possibility. You would HOPE that SOME Dems are finally seeing that Trump is a good president, has done great things for our country, and most importantly, he is fiercely patriotic and cares deeply about his country.

What would you have done in his shoes? Not blame China and not stop travel? Seriously? How would you handle this? You criticize so offer an answer.

Be honest with the American people about the severity. Not tell people imply that people can go to work while they are sick, that by far is killer advice, literally. We now have people who take his lead such as Devin Nunes who told people to go out to bars. Really irresponsible stuff.

But that's for another thread as that topic is being debated in multiple threads.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

It's the only pollster pseudocons believe in.

Not a lot of fun going on today but if you need a laugh the replies are hilarious.
Whenever Trump goes up on the Rasmussen poll, a pseudocon invariably runs here to tell us all about it.

No, I still don't consider Rasmussen to be credible, you guys do so I just wanted to update you on their latest.

The communist will explain to you who you consider reputable and why polls beat elections :)

I was listening to you wingnuts who ignore all the other polls in favor of Rasmussen. I didn't realize ya'll were a bunch of communists.
Yeah, I ignore all the polls who had Hillary winning by a landslide. But you can keep believing in them all you want, commie.

There were no polls with Hillary winning by a landslide near the election.
No, they just said she had a 93% chance of winning and that Trump had no path to victory.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

It's the only pollster pseudocons believe in.

Not a lot of fun going on today but if you need a laugh the replies are hilarious.
Whenever Trump goes up on the Rasmussen poll, a pseudocon invariably runs here to tell us all about it.

Yep, that is my only reason for posting this. I wouldn't trust a single national poll, I think polls this far out are kind of useless and I think if you do favor a certain pollster then you have to take the good with the bad. These guys can't handle the bad.

D5mqGslXkAAfYzS.jpg

Tell us about the polls after the election, again!!

That they more or less got the popular vote right? Is that what you want to talk about?

Well that would be relevant if we elected our Presidents based on popular vote, and you wonder why you are so easily owned...

Forum List

Back