Rashida Tlaib

It's only a matter of time until the dems push to fund Hamas like Planned Parenthood like other pet projects they have.

Rashida Tlaib: “I’ve never felt more Palestinian than I’ve ever felt in Congress” - AR15.COM

She is not a terrorist. As a matter of fact she is an attorney. I'm sure some, mainly the republicans treat her like she is a terrorist in Congress as Republicans seem to worship the jews, but they don't want them in their congress. LOL.

It's only a matter of time until the dems push to fund Hamas like Planned Parenthood like other pet projects they have.

Rashida Tlaib: “I’ve never felt more Palestinian than I’ve ever felt in Congress” - AR15.COM

She is not a terrorist. As a matter of fact she is an attorney. I'm sure some, mainly the republicans treat her like she is a terrorist in Congress as Republicans seem to worship the jews, but they don't want them in their congress. LOL.
She is not a terrorist.
No she is a stealth jihadist. Islam fights us on every level, every part of our system is challenged. Our government, our schools, our MSM, and useful idiots like the one I am replying to that whitewash a religion that teaches hate for non-Muslims and their governments.

She is not a terrorist.
No she is a stealth jihadist. Islam fights us on every level, every part of our system is challenged. Our government, our schools, our MSM, and useful idiots like the one I am replying to that whitewash a religion that teaches hate for non-Muslims and their governments.

Yup and that's how they work it. From the inside out.

why are you defending her?

Forum List

Back