Rashida Talib and rep Omar, fail to remove Tweets blaming Israel, all amidst world wide riots, Embassies being stormed over Hamas rocket hitting

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
....the Gaza Hospital. Rashida was full of tears, when she thought it was an Israeli missile that slammed into the hospital, and she was full of public tears crying over those children. yet she did not have one tear, not one comment in support, or showing any empathy over murdered Israeli Children, some purposly burned alive. She and Omar, obviously
believe the Jews have it coming, and still they refused to set the record straight over blaming Israel for the Hospital strike. Democrats, how can it be that you support these people who openly aid terrorist groups like Hamas by being complicit in their propaganda? all while in the midst of a war?

....the Gaza Hospital. Rashida was full of tears, when she thought it was an Israeli missile that slammed into the hospital, and she was full of public tears crying over those children. yet she did not have one tear, not one comment in support, or showing any empathy over murdered Israeli Children, some purposly burned alive. She and Omar, obviously
believe the Jews have it coming, and still they refused to set the record straight over blaming Israel for the Hospital strike. Democrats, how can it be that you support these people who openly aid terrorist groups like Hamas by being complicit in their propaganda? all while in the midst of a war?
Please post the links to these tweets.

its there
Yep. At this point, they should probably delete them. I don't see any evidence this was an Israeli bombing. Looks like a rocket fell out of the sky and exploded in the parking lot. Young and hot headed..and way to eager to type 140 characters on social media.

Now, for the general comments on Israel, she's right on the money. No one asks why what happened two Saturdays ago happened. It's been building for decades.

"Tlaib was also widely rebuked for suggesting in the wake of Hamas’ attack that Israel’s “apartheid” government (referencing its occupation of Palestinian territories) led to a “resistance” movement—though she also said “I grieve the Palestinian and Israeli lives lost.”

Yep. At this point, they should probably delete them. I don't see any evidence this was an Israeli bombing. Looks like a rocket fell out of the sky and exploded in the parking lot. Young and hot headed..and way to eager to type 140 characters on social media.

Now, for the general comments on Israel, she's right on the money. No one asks why what happened two Saturdays ago happened. It's been building for decades.

"Tlaib was also widely rebuked for suggesting in the wake of Hamas’ attack that Israel’s “apartheid” government (referencing its occupation of Palestinian territories) led to a “resistance” movement—though she also said “I grieve the Palestinian and Israeli lives lost.”
The amount of stupid in your last remark is amazing

I can think of three possible explanations for Tlaib's and Omar's murderous attitudes. One, not willing to accept personal responsibility. They both have a need to blame others for their own deficiencies which might be driving them to terrorism. Or maybe their districts are just big sleeper cells that expect them to act like terrorists. Or maybe they're just being typical Democrats. Those two don't belong in the US. MAGA

It happened because the "Palestinians", led by Hamas, wants to kill Jews in large numbers.

It's been building for Decades because of Iran. As long as Hamas and Hezbollah have Iran feeding them both money, arms and hate, those Palestinians will never achieve the will to make peace with the Israelis.
It's by design. Iran and the radical wing of Muslims who run the place do not want peace because that would interfere in their plan to wipe out Israel completely.

To infer that it's been building for decades and that its the Israelis fault is basically saying the Jews had it coming simply because they live there. No one on the Left or radical muslims take into account what Israelis have to do to prevent suicide bombers from walking among them. That is exactly what would happen the moment they let down their guard.

But we’re not stuck with her in Congress. She is a) siding with a terrorist group that just massacred innocent Jews, and b) inciting hostility of “progressives“ against a specific religious group of Americans.

Congress is no place for someone with such anti-American values.

They were quite aware that their tweets were still up. This is what they do for a living. It was no mistake on their part and therefore it's really subversive. They refuse to accept that Israel is a U.S. ally. At minimum they need to be censured .

They were quite aware that their tweets were still up. This is what they do for a living. It was no mistake on their part and therefore it's really subversive. They refuse to accept that Israel is a U.S. ally. At minimum they need to be censured .
MINIMUM.

The Muslims’ plan is to get as many antisemitic Arabs elected to Congress. They are probably overjoyed that the Democrats are supporting their terrorist-siding ways.

Forum List

Back