Raquel Welch RIP

She was a very active actress in the 60s and 70s, by the 80s she was brushed over and dropped out of the scene.
She was one of the last "Marylyn Monroe" types - actresses who were exceptionally beautiful but no talent to match it. You might be able to say Pamela Anderson was the very last.
Sometimes beauty is enough.

Sometimes I watch the old TV shows from my youth and see dead people. Lots of dead people. Now I get to add RW to the list. Sad :(

Just as well. They’re all wimps.

But why teenage boys? After the high jinks l’ve seen on this talk board.

:nono:
I'll explain it to you.

Teenage boys are horny as hell. However, unlike adult males with girlfriends or wives they usually don't have readily accessible nookie to satisfy their sexual desires. They frequently have to take matters into their own hands, if you know what what I am saying. Pictures of beautiful women like Raquel makes "taking things in their own hands" better.

These Moon Bats on this thread are mostly queers so pictures of Raquel wouldn't interest them.

Another one from my childhood. RIP.

Raquel Welch Dead: Actress And Silver Screen Siren Was 82​

960x0.jpg

True beauty she will be missed! There was a time I went to more weddings than funerals. I miss those days. I think the worst part of getting old is watching those you care about pass.

A beautiful woman for sure. Seeing these pictures reminds me of the Latina sirens Penelope Cruz and Selma Hayeck. :clap2:

Forum List

Back