Rape victim in Britain afraid her rapist knows where she lives, no guns allowed.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is a difference when you give up your guns......you are at the mercy of the criminals and the left wing justice system....

IN Britain, this guy raped women he picked up in his cab....the justice system has released him back into society, just like our left wing democrats do here...

The problem.....the woman and her family are afraid...terrified, because the guy knows where she lives. And they allowed the government to take their guns.

In America, at least the woman and her family could have a gun, the best tool to stop a rape...as research shows......they don't have that there...they are at the complete mercy of their criminal class...

Mother of cab rapist victim's worry as 'he knows where she lives'

The mother of a woman attacked by rapist cab driver John Worboys has warned that he knows where many of his victims live.

Her comments came as the Parole Board faced calls to reconsider its decision to release Worboys from prison.

She also spoke of her fears the rapists could return to a life of crime when he is freed later this month.

Speaking to the MailOnline, she said: “I think it's disgusting. [He's] a serial rapist and he knows where she lives. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. He could start all over again.'

The victim's mother added: “People like that are a danger. He's never going to change. It's in him.”

That’s progressivism folks. They welcome third world barbarians and want the women to be raped. Disgusting pieces of sh*t.

It wouldn't matter whether she had a gun, knife or baseball bat. It's self defense that is llegal.

The scumbag looks like a baboon...

awa.jpg

It wouldn't matter whether she had a gun, knife or baseball bat. It's self defense that is llegal.

Actually, that is true.....they just had a case of a criminal killed during a robbery and they arrested the Brit.......

This is a difference when you give up your guns......you are at the mercy of the criminals and the left wing justice system....

IN Britain, this guy raped women he picked up in his cab....the justice system has released him back into society, just like our left wing democrats do here...

The problem.....the woman and her family are afraid...terrified, because the guy knows where she lives. And they allowed the government to take their guns.

In America, at least the woman and her family could have a gun, the best tool to stop a rape...as research shows......they don't have that there...they are at the complete mercy of their criminal class...

Mother of cab rapist victim's worry as 'he knows where she lives'

The mother of a woman attacked by rapist cab driver John Worboys has warned that he knows where many of his victims live.

Her comments came as the Parole Board faced calls to reconsider its decision to release Worboys from prison.

She also spoke of her fears the rapists could return to a life of crime when he is freed later this month.

Speaking to the MailOnline, she said: “I think it's disgusting. [He's] a serial rapist and he knows where she lives. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. He could start all over again.'

The victim's mother added: “People like that are a danger. He's never going to change. It's in him.”
According to Biblical law, which the left despises, this man would be no threat to anyone. He'd be DEAD.

Under Muslim law, loved by the left, SHE'D be dead. She'd be stoned as an adulterer.

Forum List

Back