Rape survivor writes letter in support of campus concealed carry...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....women can best protect themselves against rape with a gun..........

Campus Carry Push: Rape Survivor Pens Open Letter To Florida State Senator Diaz de la Portilla

Currently under Florida law, I am not allowed to carry on my campus, Florida State University. On my campus that reported 17 sexual assaults in 2014; on my campus that uses maybe 10 uniformed officers at any given point in time to protect the whole campus; on my campus that refuses to back campus carry as a way for women to legitimately protect themselves from assault; and on my campus which claims sovereign immunity when they are unable to protect these women: I am told I am safe and I do not need a gun.

While President Thrasher and university officials would have you believe that I am not defenseless, and even, that I am safe on campus, I would beg to differ. I already used pepper spray once; do you want to know how that ended for me? I was left shaking and crying, half naked on campus grounds, with cut marks all over my body. That’s what pepper spray did for me.

As a gun rights activist, I can write all day about our Second Amendment rights. I will throw down statistics like how 0.1 percent of rapes were completed when women used a firearm as compared to a 34 percent completion rate when women used any other form of self-defense.

Or how with the exception of two, all the mass shootings since the 1950’s have been in gun free zones. Stats are easy to discuss, but when it comes to talking about being raped, my throat gets dry and my hands freeze up. It’s a lot harder to write about nightmares than it is to write about numbers.

So more guns is what we need, huh? Didn't seem to work out so well for these women:

Or her...
Surveillance video shows suspects in Brownsville gang rape of 18-year-old

Or her either....

A West Virginia man has been convicted of raping an East Pennsboro Township woman at gunpoint.
West Virginia man convicted in East Pennsboro Twp. rape-at-gunpoint case

Or her....

A 14-year-old girl held against her will in a Bronx sex den for more than a month was force-fed drugs, raped at gunpoint, beaten and pimped out by her perverted captors, authorities said.
Teen rape victim force-fed drugs, pimped out by captors

Or her....

Woman Getting Off Elevator Raped at Gunpoint, Another Robbed: NYPD

Suspect Rapes Woman Getting Off Elevator, Robs Another: NYPD

Or her.

So more guns is what we need, huh? Didn't seem to work out so well for these women:

Or her...

Or her either....

A West Virginia man has been convicted of raping an East Pennsboro Township woman at gunpoint.

Or her....

A 14-year-old girl held against her will in a Bronx sex den for more than a month was force-fed drugs, raped at gunpoint, beaten and pimped out by her perverted captors, authorities said.

Or her....

Or her.
You are so right, these bitches need to just relax and enjoy...WTF!

Or her...

Or her either....

Or her....

Or her....

Or her.

I'm just saying.....more guns may not be the best solution.

BATON ROUGE - Police accused a registered sex offender of raping a woman at gunpoint recently in Baton Rouge.

Officers charged 23-year-old Lilforest King with aggravated rape, armed robbery, kidnapping and being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Man accused of raping woman at gunpoint

A Shreveport man has been indicted on a charge of aggravated rape in connection with a home invasion in which a woman was sexually assaulted at gunpoint.

Shreveport man indicted for rape of woman at gunpoint

A 19-year-old man has been arrested in Louisiana, where he's been accused by authorities of locking a woman in his car and driving her to a remote area and raping her at gunpoint.

Police: Louisiana Man Drove Woman to Secluded Area and Raped Her at Gunpoint

The Lake City Police Department is investigating the robbery and rape of a 23-year-old woman at gunpoint inside her home Tuesday night after four or five men forced their way through the front door.

Police investigating after Lake City woman robbed, raped in her home at gunpoint Tuesday
Erie Police are trying to identify the suspect who reportedly raped a 14-year-old girl at gunpoint.
14-Year-Old Girl Raped at Gunpoint

"...The bathroom light went off ... she peaked around the shower curtain and observed a male pointing a gun at her," a detective said in those documents.

They demanded money and asked where her bank cards were. The victim said she was ordered to lie on the floor of her bedroom.

Taylor allegedly sexually assaulted the victim at gunpoint while Watson went through the apartment, taking items that belonged to the victim and her roommate.

Suspects in Amanda Blackburn's murder charged in separate rape, burglary

Something to consider.

Or her...

Or her either....

Or her....

Or her....

Or her.

BATON ROUGE - Police accused a registered sex offender of raping a woman at gunpoint recently in Baton Rouge.

Officers charged 23-year-old Lilforest King with aggravated rape, armed robbery, kidnapping and being a felon in possession of a firearm.

A Shreveport man has been indicted on a charge of aggravated rape in connection with a home invasion in which a woman was sexually assaulted at gunpoint.

A 19-year-old man has been arrested in Louisiana, where he's been accused by authorities of locking a woman in his car and driving her to a remote area and raping her at gunpoint.

The Lake City Police Department is investigating the robbery and rape of a 23-year-old woman at gunpoint inside her home Tuesday night after four or five men forced their way through the front door.

Police investigating after Lake City woman robbed, raped in her home at gunpoint Tuesday
Erie Police are trying to identify the suspect who reportedly raped a 14-year-old girl at gunpoint.

"...The bathroom light went off ... she peaked around the shower curtain and observed a male pointing a gun at her," a detective said in those documents.

They demanded money and asked where her bank cards were. The victim said she was ordered to lie on the floor of her bedroom.

Taylor allegedly sexually assaulted the victim at gunpoint while Watson went through the apartment, taking items that belonged to the victim and her roommate.

Something to consider.
OK, what would you consider to be a better solution?

Or her...

Or her either....

Or her....

Or her....

Or her.

Something to consider.

Well, lets look at cultures that have far lower gun ownership rates......but far less rape. What are they doing right that we're doing wrong? As its clearly possible to have lower rape rates without the guns.

Or her...

Or her either....

Or her....

Or her....

Or her.

Something to consider.

Well, lets look at cultures that have far lower gun ownership rates......but far less rape. What are they doing right that we're doing wrong? As its clearly possible to have lower rape rates without the guns.
I suppose...right up until we host loads of muslim "refugees" and "immigrants".

Or her...

Or her either....

Or her....

Or her....

Or her.

Something to consider.

I suppose...right up until we host loads of muslim "refugees" and "immigrants".

Or her...

Or her either....

Or her....

Or her....

Or her.

a,ericans q

Or her...

Or her either....

Or her....

Or her....

Or her.

Do you understand the facts, the truth and reality....actual research into self defense against rape shows that guns are the best tool for a woman to survive a rape.....better than any other method........do you understand that?

Do you understand that with 320 million guns in private hands in 2013 there were only 505 accidental deaths.......do you comprehend what that number means?

Americans use guns to stop violent criminals attack 1.5 million times a year...according to anti gun President bill clinton and anti gun President barak obama.....

Do you understand what that number means?

Notice the thing about those stories.....they were too young to legally own and carry a gun...so they were raped...thanks for proving my point.......do some research and see how really wrong you are....

Or her...

Or her either....

Or her....

Or her....

Or her.

Something to consider.

Notice the similarities of this story to the one you posted....notice how the result was different because the woman had a gun...

Police: Woman Shot Intruder 9 Times In Self Defense

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. —

An intruder who was shot and killed after a confrontation with a Duluth woman in her shower was likely stalking her for days and may have other victims, Gwinnett police said.
Police: Woman Shot Intruder 9 Times In Self Defense School Counselor Shoots, Kills Home Intruder

The 53-year-old woman, who is also a veteran private school counselor, was alone at the time of the Wednesday morning attack. She lives on East Mount Tabor Circle in Duluth.

The woman was getting out of the shower when she was met by a strange man with a kitchen knife, police said. They said there was a struggle in the bathroom, and she fell in the tub. Police later identified the man as Israel Perez Puentes, a Cuban national who lived in Alpharetta.

"The male was armed with a kitchen knife, a struggle ensued between the two of them. She fell in the bathtub injuring herself," Gwinnett police spokesman Edwin Ritter said.

The woman tried to fight the man off with a shower a rod, and he forced her into her bedroom, police said. They said she told her attacker she had money in the room. But she grabbed a .22-caliber handgun and shot the man nine times, police said.

Police said the man ran out of a back door and collapsed in the yard. He later died at the Gwinnett Medical Center. The victim, who was injured in the scuffle, was also taken to the hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries. Police have not released her name.

Police told Channel 2's Kerry Kavanaugh they don't know why the woman was targeted.

"He may have seen her somewhere and he identified her as being a potential victim and he basically stalked her until he found the right moment to act on it," said Ritter.

"Our department is looking into any other cases around metro atlanta area as well as our jurisdiction to see if he may be involved with any other sexual assaults that may have occurred."

Dan Tucker, a friend and neighbor, said he was amazed at how the victim defended herself against the armed intruder.

"She's smart, she's witty and obviously well prepared," Tucker said.

Ritter said the shooting investigation was ongoing but defended the victim, saying the shooting appeared to be justified, and that she acted in self-defense. He said there are no plans to charge her.

Or her...

Or her either....

Or her....

Or her....

Or her.

Something to consider.

You do realize that Australia and Japan have huge rape problems....right?

Or her...

Or her either....

Or her....

Or her....

Or her.

Something to consider.

Culture and values....teaching their young males how to be men........how about we start there........

See...it isn't guns that are the problem...as I keep pointing out......more Americans own and carry guns and our crime rate has gone down, not up......which according to you guys is impossible....

Forum List

Back