Rape Jihad comes to Europe: Muslim Hordes Drag Women off to be gang-raped

But are you saying you agree that liberals should be "rounded up"? How is that different from what the Nazis actually did.

Yes I am. I'd support rounding all liberals up. I'm not a Nazi...because I wouldn't kill any of them. I'd detain them. And forcibly deport them to Syria, Iraq and Palestine. You liberals want to live amongst Muslims so badly....fine...we will move you there. Revoke your citizenship. And cram you all onto ships and planes and off you go.

I'd support it. Can't happen with our current government structure. But....it would be a dream come true.

I can't express in words how ANGRY that video just made me. Fuck those god damn animals. And fuck every liberal who cheers them being flooded into Western streets. That woman's life is ruined and scarred forever.

It's time for nationalism. It's time to round these animals up. And we need to include the liberals who welcomed this bullshit.
Are all Muslims animals? You are sounding very much like a Nazi.

Yeah they sure are. Guess what dickhead? You lefties have always gotten people to shut up by using insults. We are over that. You all are going to be shipped out with the animals if you keep supporting them.
All Muslims are animals according to you. Yep, you are a Nazi, and Muslims are the new Jews.

I don't give a fuck. Their savage culture doesn't belong here.

I have tried to find the authenticity of this video. I have seen nothing that proves that this event happened in Germany. Is it posted on any German news sites?

I gave you the link to the video, IF you have any problems, I suggest you do what I would do, continue to research it, and if you find it is not as presented, bring back your findings... I present this material for your information, I do NOT guarantee anything else!

I believe it. What ELSE could hordes of Muslims Raping 250 German women in one night look like?

THAT video happened. Was it the German rape rampage? Probably. If not...that's still exactly what it looked like. What else could it have looked like?

Liberals will see this video and make excuses or attack the messenger.
Official news stories say at least one woman was raped, and more were sexually assaulted. But I've not seen anywhere that 250 women were raped.
So, Boko Haram didn't happen then, eh?

Their culture does not mix with any other culture any more than oil will mix with water. Just ain't gonna happen. They need to stay in their shitholes and not come here or be allowed her. AT ALL. Period. End of story.

Their culture does not mix with any other culture any more than oil will mix with water. Just ain't gonna happen. They need to stay in their shitholes and not come here or be allowed her. AT ALL. Period. End of story.
Happens all the time. There are millions of Muslims here in America living at peace. Your fear is dangerous.

I have tried to find the authenticity of this video. I have seen nothing that proves that this event happened in Germany. Is it posted on any German news sites?

I gave you the link to the video, IF you have any problems, I suggest you do what I would do, continue to research it, and if you find it is not as presented, bring back your findings... I present this material for your information, I do NOT guarantee anything else!

I believe it. What ELSE could hordes of Muslims Raping 250 German women in one night look like?

THAT video happened. Was it the German rape rampage? Probably. If not...that's still exactly what it looked like. What else could it have looked like?

Liberals will see this video and make excuses or attack the messenger.
Official news stories say at least one woman was raped, and more were sexually assaulted. But I've not seen anywhere that 250 women were raped.
So, Boko Haram didn't happen then, eh?
I was talking about the events in Cologne where I see in the link 2 women were raped, not 250.

But are you saying you agree that liberals should be "rounded up"? How is that different from what the Nazis actually did.

Yes I am. I'd support rounding all liberals up. I'm not a Nazi...because I wouldn't kill any of them. I'd detain them. And forcibly deport them to Syria, Iraq and Palestine. You liberals want to live amongst Muslims so badly....fine...we will move you there. Revoke your citizenship. And cram you all onto ships and planes and off you go.

I'd support it. Can't happen with our current government structure. But....it would be a dream come true.
Can't happen at all. You desire to round up and deport native US citizens is impractical and insane, and very Nazi.

Happens all the time. There are millions of Muslims here in America living at peace. Your fear is dangerous.
I don't fear them. I fear for the innocents who may run into such people. They come around me, I will blow their fucking heads off and gladly go to jail if it came to that.

That is fucking SICK. I wish she would have had a gun and blown those fuckers to smithereens.

They know they are allowed to do this Gracie.

My father in law just came back and he told me they are in horror over there. Merkel is raping her own country. They best not try it here.

I can't express in words how ANGRY that video just made me. Fuck those god damn animals. And fuck every liberal who cheers them being flooded into Western streets. That woman's life is ruined and scarred forever.

It's time for nationalism. It's time to round these animals up. And we need to include the liberals who welcomed this bullshit.

Yeah, and Obama says we have nothing to fear from 8 year old girls. He sure gave a line of BS

I don't fear them. I fear for the innocents who may run into such people. They come around me, I will blow their fucking heads off and gladly go to jail if it came to that.

Get ready girl. We have a problem on our doorstep it seems.

Merkel needs to be OUT. Why is she being allowed to let her country be destroyed?

Your fear is dangerous. Please tell me you didn't just say you're going to blow the fucking head off any Muslim who "comes around" you. That is sick.

Get ready girl. We have a problem on our doorstep it seems.
Oh, I am ready. Think most of the USA is ready. Shit is gonna hit the fan when they try that here. Mark it. Book it. Know it.

Your fear is dangerous. Please tell me you didn't just say you're going to blow the fucking head off any Muslim who "comes around" you. That is sick.
Go fuck yourself. Another idiot on ignore.

Forum List

Back