Rape Jihad comes to Europe: Muslim Hordes Drag Women off to be gang-raped

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
What can one say about this, disturbing at best, THIS is coming to America!

https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xla1/v/t42.1790-2/12524925_1725522231001206_188212845_n.mp4 ^
| Jan. 9, 2015 |
This video has appeared on the Internet and will probably be taken down before long. In it, you can see a screaming German woman being dragged into a dark place in the Cologne subway station by a huge mob of Islamic and North African rapists. Not for the squeamish, but this needs to be seen. The MSM wants to hide this so we do not see what the refugees really are. This is our future if Hillary gets in. Obama has already let in nearly a million of this vermin. Watch this video and weep for Germany.

That is fucking SICK. I wish she would have had a gun and blown those fuckers to smithereens.

Our corporate owned media wont let that on the evening news!

It makes it plain that 'We are the World' bullshit is just a pack of lies.

And no, that is NOT coming to America. They can give it a try, but they will be dealt with. WE are armed and will STAY THAT WAY.

I have tried to find the authenticity of this video. I have seen nothing that proves that this event happened in Germany. Is it posted on any German news sites?

I can't express in words how ANGRY that video just made me. Fuck those god damn animals. And fuck every liberal who cheers them being flooded into Western streets. That woman's life is ruined and scarred forever.

It's time for nationalism. It's time to round these animals up. And we need to include the liberals who welcomed this bullshit.

• Banned
I have tried to find the authenticity of this video. I have seen nothing that proves that this event happened in Germany. Is it posted on any German news sites?

I gave you the link to the video, IF you have any problems, I suggest you do what I would do, continue to research it, and if you find it is not as presented, bring back your findings... I present this material for your information, I do NOT guarantee anything else!

And no, that is NOT coming to America. They can give it a try, but they will be dealt with. WE are armed and will STAY THAT WAY.

You're fucking right. We have gang rapes in our ghettos still but even that isn't anything like these middle Eastern savages.

.45 hollow point to the chest. Every fucking rag head who tries to rape our women should expect to get it.

I gave you the link to the video, IF you have any problems, I suggest you do what I would do, continue to research it, and if you find it is not as presented, bring back your findings... I present this material for your information, I do NOT guarantee anything else!

I believe it. What ELSE could hordes of Muslims Raping 250 German women in one night look like?

THAT video happened. Was it the German rape rampage? Probably. If not...that's still exactly what it looked like. What else could it have looked like?

Liberals will see this video and make excuses or attack the messenger.

Is that Morocco?

I can't express in words how ANGRY that video just made me. Fuck those god damn animals. And fuck every liberal who cheers them being flooded into Western streets. That woman's life is ruined and scarred forever.

It's time for nationalism. It's time to round these animals up. And we need to include the liberals who welcomed this bullshit.
Are all Muslims animals? You are sounding very much like a Nazi.

You are sounding very much like a brain dead meth addict.

I believe it. What ELSE could hordes of Muslims Raping 250 German women in one night look like?

THAT video happened. Was it the German rape rampage? Probably. If not...that's still exactly what it looked like. What else could it have looked like?

Liberals will see this video and make excuses or attack the messenger.
Official news stories say at least one woman was raped, and more were sexually assaulted. But I've not seen anywhere that 250 women were raped.

You are sounding very much like a brain dead meth addict.
Well, crystal meth, cocaine, and inhalents are my drugs of choice.

Yeah they sure are. Guess what dickhead? You lefties have always gotten people to shut up by using insults. We are over that. You all are going to be shipped out with the animals if you keep supporting them.

But are you saying you agree that liberals should be "rounded up"? How is that different from what the Nazis actually did.

Yeah they sure are. Guess what dickhead? You lefties have always gotten people to shut up by using insults. We are over that. You all are going to be shipped out with the animals if you keep supporting them.
All Muslims are animals according to you. Yep, you are a Nazi, and Muslims are the new Jews.

Let's see what news stories about sexual assault and rape in Europe I can come up with for the last day or two.....

• Germany on the Brink
    The New York Times ^ | 1/9/2015 | Ross Douthat
    ON New Year’s Eve, in the shadow of Cologne’s cathedral, crowds of North African and Middle Eastern men accosted women out for the night’s festivities. They surrounded them, groped them, robbed them. Two women were reportedly raped. Though there were similar incidents from Hamburg to Helsinki, the authorities at first played down the assaults, lest they prove inconvenient for Angela Merkel’s policy of mass asylum for refugees. That delay has now cost Cologne’s police chief his job. But the German government still seems more concerned about policing restless natives — most recently through a deal with Facebook and Google to...
  • Europe: Don’t let your feminists grow up to be politicians
    Canada Free Press ^ | 01/10/16 | Judi McLeod
    Immigrant and Refugee Rape Crisis in Europe The feminist activist cry of ‘Take Back the Night’, raised in protests in North American cities has been walked all the way backwards to ‘Do Not Go Out Alone at NIght’ as migrant rape fears fan out across Europe. “Migrant rape fears spread across Europe: Women told not to go out at night alone after assaults carried out in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Austria and Switzerland amid warnings gangs are co-ordinating attacks.” (DailyMail, Jan. 8, 2016) “Following criticism of the police’s handling of the violent clashes in Cologne, the police chief of Cologne has...
  • Migrant rape fears spread across Europe (Sweden, Finland, Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
    UK Daily Mail ^ | Januari 08 2016 | Mail Online
    Migrant rape fears spread across Europe: Women told not to go out at night alone after assaults carried out in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Austria and Switzerland amid warnings gangs are co-ordinating attacks Sweden has issued warnings to women to be wary of potential attacks 15 young women have reported being groped by men in Kalmar, Sweden Austrian police have come under fire after claims attacks were covered-up Finnish police say they have information that the attacks are co-ordinated Vienna's police chief advises women not to go out on the streets alone Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers relieved of his duties...
  • Cellphones stolen during Cologne Rape Jihad found at Refugee Housing Centers
    PamelaGellar ^ | January 8, 2016 | Pamela Geller
    We warned the Muslim invasion would have dire consequences - if a nation cannot protect their women and children and instead protect the invaders that society is finished. The cover-up for these savages by the media and the police is as egregious as the crimes. Hungarian News referencing DerSpiegelOnline German edition: 'Cellphones stolen from molested women during the Cologne NYE celebration have been found by German police. Cellphones stolen from attacked women on NYE have been turning up inside and near Refugee Housing centers. Reported Der Spiegel's German Language Webpage on Friday. Detectives from Cologne managed to identify the locations...
BREAKING: Cologne police chief to resign after #NYE events. #koelnbhf
Twitter: DW News ^ | January 8, 2016 | Staff

• German phrasebook found on asylum seeker sex attack suspect in Cologne included lurid phrases [tr]
    UK Daily Mail ^ | January 8, 2015 | Nick Fagge and Sara Malm
    Cologne is a city in virtual lockdown as police lies that asylum seekers weren't responsible for the mass orgy of sexual assaults and robbery on New Year's Eve have created a climate of fear and mistrust. Police confirmed one man they have arrested from the 1,000-strong sex mob of Arab and North African men had lurid phrases in Arabic translated into German for him to use against women victims. Visitors have cancelled planned holidays, women fear to venture out alone and the far-right runs its hands with glee as its dire predictions of crime following in the wake of unchecked...
  • Rail passenger rescues woman of gang rape
    hln.be (Belgium news) citing Le Parisien ^ | January 7th, 2016
    A 28-year-old woman is on December 9 in extremis escaped a gang rape on a train between the French Versailles and Houdan. This was reported by Le Parisien. Three Afghans tried to rape the woman in an abandoned wagon, but an alert train passenger grip on time. Two suspects have since been arrested, the third suspect is still missing. The woman had just finished work at a supermarket when she stepped on the almost completely empty train. At Montparnasse station got a dozen Afghans on the train, of whom three women began to bother. The woman tried to still move...
  • Why Does Germany Condone Mass Rape?
    PJ Media ^ | January 6, 2015 | David P. Goldman aka Spengler
    Germany's leaders have nothing of signifcance to say about the worst outbreak of sexual assaults in Germany since the Red Army moved out after World War II. Why won't they do anything? Answer: for the same reason that the Catholic Church insists that Islam is a religion of peace. The alternative--watching from a distance a civilizational collapse in real time with its attendant horrors--is too terrible for Angela Merkel or Pope Francis I to contemplate. They would rather take casualties than absorb the horror of the situation. The root of the problem is theological. The West is paralyzed by its...
  • The Muslim War On Women Comes To Germany
    Frontpage ^ | January 7, 2016 | Daniel Greenfield
    The only way for European women to have a future is to fight Muslim migration.The city of Cologne's website tells tourists that spending New Year's there is "something to write home about." It certainly is after the German city took in 10,000 mostly Muslim refugees last year. There are 120,000 Muslims already in the city making them more than 10% of the population. It has been estimated that Cologne will become a majority Muslim city by the last New Year's Eve of the century. When the anti-Islamist group Pegida came out to protest last year, the Cologne cathedral turned out...
  • More NYE Fun in Germany: Underage Girls Gang-Raped by Mob of Syrians 'Multiple Times' in Weil
    Reaganite Republican ^ | 07 January 2016 | Reaganite Republican
    I sincerely hope these families are all suing this traitor (Merkel) personally.... Scanning through the German blogs brings more suppressed-to-this-point news from the first terrifying New Year's shared with their new Muslim neighbors, and lost in shadow of appalling lawlessness in Koln are a number of other stories- in fact every major city and town in Germany experienced sex-crimes at the hands of Middle Eastern and/or Muslim men on NYE. In the southern German town of�Weil am Rein -which is basically a suburb of Basel, Switzerland- underage teen girls -a mere 14 and 15 years old- were gang-raped 'multiple...

Forum List

Back