Rape Is Sexy

At least, according to the latest bimbo/retard/attention-seeker dimocraps have dug up from some garbage bin somewhere.

She is a wonderful representative of the dim party. Perfect.

Trump accuser says most people think of rape as being 'sexy' in interview

“I think most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies,” Carroll replied.

Whelp --- the three posters I quoted here seemed to think so.

So did Rump --- "She's not my type"

I would have thought by now the unwashed would have figured out that rape is about a power trip, not sex. That's why it manifests on war battlefields.

Apparently the unwashed are a bit more unwashed than we realized.

It is not about the veracity of her statement, knucklehead.

It's about the fact she said it.

What kind of loon, supposedly suffering from the PTSD of a rape, says something so incredibly stupid?

What kind of person, anywhere, any time, under any circumstances says something so incredibly stupid?

Only a dimocrap.

Only a dimocrap scumbag can get away with saying something so incredibly insensitive and mind-numbingly stupid.

Had a Conservative said something like that, there would be crowds outside his/her house protesting, marching and lighting fires.

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

period

It wasn't rape if she wanted it. Regret is not rape...

I would have thought by now the unwashed would have figured out that rape is about a power trip, not sex.

Rape -- Forced sex without consent, is not about sex??????????????

You're JUST NOW finding this out?????????

I've got a bridge for sale......cheep!

And that's not about bridges, is it. Think about it.

I can believe that rape is often about the power trip.

Thank you. Quickest edumacation EVAH.

I don't believe its not about sex. However, since I am not a rapist, I could be wrong,

Clearly you're not a psychologist either.

As already laid out --- why the fuck do you think an invading army goes around raping the women where they just overran the defensive force? Because they're horny??

Rape is assault. Assault is about overpowering people, so that they're helpless. The entire point is that the assaulter dominates the assaultee. And that's POWER.

Fucking THINK ABOUT IT. Good GOD summa y'all are frickin' DENSE. :banghead:
Are you speaking from first hand experience?

Your position is unsubstantiated and absurd on its face. The power trip is a result of the .....wait for it.........FORCED SEX.

If it was only about power a fist to the face would get them a much faster result.

And invading armies rape for two reasons.
1. Breed out the enemy DNA
2. SEX

I really didn't think I knew this the fuck much more about human psychology than y'all Rumpbots. Apparently either I'm way smarter than I think, or y'all are way stupider.

Not for me, it isn't. And it shouldn't be for anybody else. I find the thought disturbing

If you would take some advice....... Read some books. Talk to somebody.

Before you find yourself alone and unloved.

Take your own advice and think about what I said....you obviously didn't understand it.

At least, according to the latest bimbo/retard/attention-seeker dimocraps have dug up from some garbage bin somewhere.

I think most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies,” Carroll replied.

I would have thought by now the unwashed would have figured out that rape is about a power trip, not sex. That's why it manifests on war battlefields.

What kind of loon, supposedly suffering from the PTSD of a rape, says something so incredibly stupid?

What kind of person, anywhere, any time, under any circumstances says something so incredibly stupid?

Only a dimocrap.

Only a dimocrap scumbag can get away with saying something so incredibly insensitive and mind-numbingly stupid.

Had a Conservative said something like that, there would be crowds outside his/her house protesting, marching and lighting fires.

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

period

Read YOUR OWN OP, moron. She's saying OTHER PEOPLE think so. You printed that yourself, eejit.

.Moreover there ain't nothing in the world "left", "right" or "political" in any way about fucking RAPE, shitferbrainsed partisan hacknoid asswipish pissant.

No, LIAR.

She said "Most People" and when people say 'Most People' they ALWAYS mean themselves included. scumbag

It's right there in the post you quoted. You didn't miss it, you FUCKING lied.

Know why? Because you're a scumbag liar.

scumbag pile of shit

Stop lying

Lying pile of human debris

Now get your butthole-buddies to help mass-report the thread so you can get it moved.

I don't give a fuck where your idiot thread sticks a gun in its own mouth. It's your rep, not mine.

And NO, idiot --- "most people" does not include oneself. It's a pointed exclusion. "Most" by definition means "not all".

Most people think you're a moron. You however are too stupid to see that. See?
''most people'' does include yourself

I think most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies,” Carroll replied.

Only a dimocrap.

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

period

Read YOUR OWN OP, moron. She's saying OTHER PEOPLE think so. You printed that yourself, eejit.

.Moreover there ain't nothing in the world "left", "right" or "political" in any way about fucking RAPE, shitferbrainsed partisan hacknoid asswipish pissant.

No, LIAR.

She said "Most People" and when people say 'Most People' they ALWAYS mean themselves included. scumbag

scumbag pile of shit

Stop lying

Now get your butthole-buddies to help mass-report the thread so you can get it moved.

I don't give a fuck where your idiot thread sticks a gun in its own mouth. It's your rep, not mine.

And NO, idiot --- "most people" does not include oneself. It's a pointed exclusion. "Most" by definition means "not all".

well that's fine. most people KNOW you're a moron.

well that's fine. most people KNOW you're a moron.

tenor.gif

thebradfordfile™ on Twitter

I saw your interview of E. Jean Carroll. Her story sounds a lot like an episode of Special Victims Unit—Episode 11, Season 13 Discussion of a rape fantasy in the dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman's.

There's a really thin time-bar at the bottom of the vid. Hold your cursor over it and slide to 42:15

In this clip from Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, a guy talks about a rough-sex play scenario he used to enact with a woman, in which he would burst into a dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman's.

You people have no idea how bad it is out there. How much you are censored. I'll be surprised if this video makes it through the day.

I am (pleasantly) surprised this thread is still up. Despite efforts by our resident Censorship Nazis to have it moved or deleted.

Oh yes, they are.

The Kavanaugh hearings, Stormy Daniels, the Covington kids, the Collusion Delusion, Apple threatening to shut down alternatives to twitter, who shuts down Conservative speech......

You have no idea how bad the Deep State is. If it were ONLY dimocrap scum, it would be easier to contain. But, trust me, it isn't,

Mostly, yes. 90% of it. Yes. But the GOPe is knee-deep in it or, worse, won't do anything to fight back on our behalf.

If respectable politicians are forbidden to raise certain subjects, the voters will turn to unrespectable ones. The people are telling their rulers something important here. The longer the ruling class - in Washington, London, Paris and elsewhere - refuse to listen, the worse it is going to be. Mark Steyn

Only a dimocrap.

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

period

No, LIAR.

scumbag pile of shit

Stop lying

Yuh huh, sure it does. And "monkey this up" is in common parlance.

Well, it is now anyway.

So you're saying that when Fox Noise goes "some people say..." they're saying "WE say..." huh? Let us know how that works out.

Only a dimocrap.

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

period

No, LIAR.

scumbag pile of shit

Stop lying

Well, it is now anyway.

So you're saying that when Fox Noise goes "some people say..." they're saying "WE say..." huh? Let us know how that works out.
????!!!!!!!!!!!?
some is NOT most
hahahahhahhahahahahah

“I think most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies,” Carroll replied.

What's with liberals and rape fantasies, didn't Beto and Bernie write some kind of rape fantasies. Also curious is Allyssa Milano has commented on Carroll's claim of rape being sexy.
Women have rape fantasies. There are industries built upon female rape fantasies. Women fall in love with violent rapists who are in prison. They write love letters and send them money and worn panties.

Don't clutch your pearls over some lunatic saying rape is sexy. She has a copy of The Highlander's Mistress right next to her dildo.

No, LIAR.

scumbag pile of shit

Stop lying

Well, it is now anyway.

????!!!!!!!!!!!?
some is NOT most
hahahahhahhahahahahah

And neither one is "me".

You lose.

(insert endless superfluous punctuation here)

I would have thought by now the unwashed would have figured out that rape is about a power trip, not sex.

I don't believe its not about sex. However, since I am not a rapist, I could be wrong,

As already laid out --- why the fuck do you think an invading army goes around raping the women where they just overran the defensive force? Because they're horny??

Rape is assault. Assault is about overpowering people, so that they're helpless. The entire point is that the assaulter dominates the assaultee. And that's POWER.

Rape is about sex. For example, no rapist stalks and kidnaps a fat ugly chick.

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about in this matter.

Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about in this matter.
Youre just regurgitating psycho babble nonsense. Some rapists might be on a power trip, but its still mostly about sex.

Forum List

Back