Rape Is Sexy

Not his type??? The lady said ""I know I'm not your type, I'm smart, my tits are real, and I speak English""

Mrs.Trump is fluent in 6 languages-English, Slovenian, French, German, Italian, Serbo-Croatian- and is really smart.
How do we know she is? She also got into the U.S. with an Einstein visa ... based on what? And what about her so-called college degree which doesn't really exist?

Compared to you she's Mensa

I laugh when I hear rape ain't about sex....it's only about sex ya dingbats. Sure, it's about power and dominance but so is sex for the most part. It's too bad Trump is a public figure because this woman should have her ass shredded in a libel suit....hopefully somebody else she's accused (and there are several) will get her in front of a jury.

Not his type??? The lady said ""I know I'm not your type, I'm smart, my tits are real, and I speak English""

Mrs.Trump is fluent in 6 languages-English, Slovenian, French, German, Italian, Serbo-Croatian- and is really smart.
How do we know she is? She also got into the U.S. with an Einstein visa ... based on what? And what about her so-called college degree which doesn't really exist?

You open yapper insert foot I'm smart ,smarter than the generals, than the lawyers, and certainly make you look like the garbage can you are

I laugh when I hear rape ain't about sex....it's only about sex ya dingbats. Sure, it's about power and dominance but so is sex for the most part. <snip>

Not for me, it isn't. And it shouldn't be for anybody else. I find the thought disturbing

If you would take some advice....... Read some books. Talk to somebody.

Before you find yourself alone and unloved.

Rape accusations have become this for the most part lately..... I had sex 20 years ago, I didn't complain or report it as rape because I was promiscuous and drunk at the time. Now I have something to gain and hate the guy who dissed me. So it was obviously rape because I meant "no" while I was "bobbing" my head "yes"! She doesn't seem very traumatized, someone paid this "witch" she didn't come with this on her own, "dupe"!

She's promoting a book and she just got about 10 Million Dollars of free advertising.

She'll never have to work again.

Someone published a Book for this Turd! They won't make a dime, her supporters won't even buy it. political hack job didn't work again. The Dems ruined any credibility their hacks have with SCOTUS Kavanaugh lies!
Soldiers get very horny.
Not when they get salt peter in every meal

You open yapper insert foot I'm smart ,smarter than the generals, than the lawyers, and certainly make you look like the garbage can you are

Go play pretend stock trading ya tired old fool

mind your tongue sassy one

Let us split the nation up into several of them and end this. You take in all the people who have no skill training and let others take in people with skills which we seem to not be doing. This is more then about Mrs.Trump. Who you hate.

Let us split the nation up into several of them and end this. You take in all the people who have no skill training and let others take in people with skills which we seem to not be doing. This is more then about Mrs.Trump. Who you hate.
What skills does Trumps wife have ? Posing nude , getting some rich sucker to marry her??

What skills does Trumps wife have ? Posing nude , getting some rich sucker to marry her??
BE BEST

This is just stupid. Not to mention insulting.

At least, according to the latest bimbo/retard/attention-seeker dimocraps have dug up from some garbage bin somewhere.

She is a wonderful representative of the dim party. Perfect.

Trump accuser says most people think of rape as being 'sexy' in interview

“I think most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies,” Carroll replied.

Whelp --- the three posters I quoted here seemed to think so.

So did Rump --- "She's not my type"

I would have thought by now the unwashed would have figured out that rape is about a power trip, not sex. That's why it manifests on war battlefields.

Apparently the unwashed are a bit more unwashed than we realized.

Once again Pogo tries to change the trajectory of a thread.

Hell will have frozen over before I let some fraud like you dictate to me

At least, according to the latest bimbo/retard/attention-seeker dimocraps have dug up from some garbage bin somewhere.

“I think most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies,” Carroll replied.

Whelp --- the three posters I quoted here seemed to think so.

So did Rump --- "She's not my type"

I would have thought by now the unwashed would have figured out that rape is about a power trip, not sex. That's why it manifests on war battlefields.

Apparently the unwashed are a bit more unwashed than we realized.

It is not about the veracity of her statement, knucklehead.

It's about the fact she said it.

What kind of loon, supposedly suffering from the PTSD of a rape, says something so incredibly stupid?

What kind of person, anywhere, any time, under any circumstances says something so incredibly stupid?

Only a dimocrap.

Only a dimocrap scumbag can get away with saying something so incredibly insensitive and mind-numbingly stupid.

Had a Conservative said something like that, there would be crowds outside his/her house protesting, marching and lighting fires.

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

period

Read YOUR OWN OP, moron. She's saying OTHER PEOPLE think so. You printed that yourself, eejit. Reeding iz hard an shit.

.Moreover there ain't nothing in the world "left", "right" or "political" in any way about fucking RAPE, shitferbrainsed partisan hacknoid asswipish pissant.
Where is your concern for all the women raped by muslims and illegals?

That ugly skag couldn't get raped on muslim island.

She used to be quite attractive.

But she's always had a fixation with rape. Kinda kinky

Trump Rape Accuser Once Said “Women Love” Idea of Being Dragged Into a Cave by a Man

Trump rape accuser E. Jean Carroll once said that “women love” the idea of a man with a “big club” dragging them into a cave.

The bizarre exchange occurred during a 1995 appearance by Carroll on Charlie Rose’s show. The topic of conversation veered into how, according to Carroll, women were obsessed with men.

During the taping, fellow guest Jimmy Breslin commented, “Yeah but there’s a lot of rules, you can’t walk out of a cave with a club and drag a woman back.”

“Jimmy, women love that!” remarked Carroll.

She then asked Charlie Rose: “When was the last time you took a big old club….?”

The irony becomes somewhat darker given that Rose himself was later accused of abusive behavior and sexual harassment by no fewer than 35 women.

As we reported earlier, Carroll appears to have a rape fixation.

During a more than awkward CNN appearance, she told Anderson Cooper, “I think most people think of rape as being sexy.”

“Think of the fantasies,” she added.

This is the ‘credible’ witness to whom the media has given a platform.

Tells you everything.

Me:
dims, their apologists and Camp Followers want us to shut up about all this. Old news. Disgusting. Whatever.

IOW, they got their 3 days of slander, their 3 days of pointing accusatory fingers, their three days of lies.

And now that we're pointing their lies out to them......

They don't want to talk about it anymore

shocking

just shocking I tell you

Hell will have frozen over before I let some fraud like you dictate to me
What fraud?? I lost more today than you make in a year and I can still laugh at your dumb ass

What's with liberals and rape fantasies, didn't Beto and Bernie write some kind of rape fantasies. Also curious is Allyssa Milano has commented on Carroll's claim of rape being sexy.

Forum List

Back