Rape Is Sexy

At least, according to the latest bimbo/retard/attention-seeker dimocraps have dug up from some garbage bin somewhere.

She is a wonderful representative of the dim party. Perfect.

Trump accuser says most people think of rape as being 'sexy' in interview

“I think most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies,” Carroll replied.

Whelp --- the three posters I quoted here seemed to think so.

So did Rump --- "She's not my type"

I would have thought by now the unwashed would have figured out that rape is about a power trip, not sex. That's why it manifests on war battlefields.

Apparently the unwashed are a bit more unwashed than we realized.

It is not about the veracity of her statement, knucklehead.

It's about the fact she said it.

What kind of loon, supposedly suffering from the PTSD of a rape, says something so incredibly stupid?

What kind of person, anywhere, any time, under any circumstances says something so incredibly stupid?

Only a dimocrap.

Only a dimocrap scumbag can get away with saying something so incredibly insensitive and mind-numbingly stupid.

Had a Conservative said something like that, there would be crowds outside his/her house protesting, marching and lighting fires.

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

period

rapequotes.jpg

What did Caesar have to say about rape?

Or Moses? Or Agamemnon?

Or --

How about staying on the topic, cockbreath.

I am sure that somewhere, somehow at sometime, somebody said something that'll give you the opportunity to #virtuesignal like a baboon in heat.

Meanwhile, another whacko bitch has made another false accusation against a sitting president and the DISGUSTING FILTH gives her all the air time she can handle.

Until her true insanity comes out. Then, it's down the memory hole

dimocraps are scum

you qualify

Butthurt dude, they're comments by conservative pols on rape.

Mr. "just start kissing them and grab em' by the pussy" apologist.

No, not in any normal sense. Rape is about the rapist getting enjoyment from dominating and degrading a woman, and there is no more thorough way to dominate and degrade a woman than that. Rape has nothing to do with normal sexual attraction and desire.
Then why dont heterosexual rapists do this to men or even animals? Serial killers often dont discriminate (they frequently start with animals), so why dont rapists?

Umm, because they have some sort of psychological problem with women? And serial killers usually DO have a victimology reflecting whatever psychological problem is twisting their brains.
Ok, they hate women. Now explain why they have sex with them if it isnt about sex.

:banghead:
I assume you posted a gif because you had no effective counter to my point. Does anyone in this thread have the ability to make a logical argument?

I already schooled you daze ago while you went :lalala: Now I'm banging my head on the wall because it has the same end effect.

In fact now you've got a woman telling you the same thing and you STILL purport to not-get it.

Then why dont heterosexual rapists do this to men or even animals? Serial killers often dont discriminate (they frequently start with animals), so why dont rapists?

Umm, because they have some sort of psychological problem with women? And serial killers usually DO have a victimology reflecting whatever psychological problem is twisting their brains.
Ok, they hate women. Now explain why they have sex with them if it isnt about sex.

:banghead:
I assume you posted a gif because you had no effective counter to my point. Does anyone in this thread have the ability to make a logical argument?

I already schooled you daze ago while you went :lalala: Now I'm banging my head on the wall because it has the same end effect.

In fact now you've got a woman telling you the same thing and you STILL purport to not-get it.
Yeah? Provide a link that shows you schooling me.

“I have not been raped,” Trump rape accuser E. Jean Carroll said in an interview the New York Times posted Thursday morning

Forum List

Back