Rape and Violence: Should Australia be ashamed?

Good luck with that. In the UK a guy turned a gun into the police that he found on the street. HE was charged with illegal possession and is now in prison. The UK's gone insane, and OZ is following along.

That's terrible.
Perhaps you would be kind enough to link to the story so we can all see the dangers of honesty.

Or is it bullshit?

Good luck with that. In the UK a guy turned a gun into the police that he found on the street. HE was charged with illegal possession and is now in prison. The UK's gone insane, and OZ is following along.

That's terrible.
Perhaps you would be kind enough to link to the story so we can all see the dangers of honesty.

Or is it bullshit?

See the post above your last one...and the one it quotes...for the link.

The UK has gone insane...went insane quite a while ago.

Link please?

Here it is and the update, fortunately there was enough outrage that the authorities appear to have thought better of pursuing the case. Morons.

Ex-soldier faces jail for handing in gun | Surrey Mirror

Thanks.
It seems to be a ridiculous application of the law, but what country doesn't have their share of those?
It's interesting that he was convicted by a jury after only 20 minutes deliberation.

Nevertheless, I'd still hand it in...without a disguise...

Link please?

Here it is and the update, fortunately there was enough outrage that the authorities appear to have thought better of pursuing the case. Morons.

Thanks.
It seems to be a ridiculous application of the law, but what country doesn't have their share of those?
It's interesting that he was convicted by a jury after only 20 minutes deliberation.

Then you'd be off to prison, a convicted criminal...a convict, inmate...while I who relocated the gun and stayed right away from the cops would be free.

The first and maybe only thing I would've done in this case would've been put on gloves and toss the gun back over the fence...off my property.

Note...a jury of his peers convicted him.
Baaah!

Thanks.

Then you'd be off to prison, a convicted criminal...a convict, inmate...while I who relocated the gun and stayed right away from the cops would be free.

The first and maybe only thing I would've done in this case would've been put on gloves and toss the gun back over the fence...off my property.

Note...a jury of his peers convicted him.
Baaah!

Gotta look after your own skin first, I guess.

A gun can be turned on you and you could end up shooting yourself...

The belief that a gun will be taken away from the victim isn't born out by the statistics or real world encounters. shooting yourself? It happens...but over 100,000 crimes a year are stopped in the U.S. By law abiding people with guns, both at home and on their person, and the actual totals are higher because in most cases the victim merely presents the weapon and never fires a shot and the criminals run away. Over 100,000 crimes stopped...that includes a lot of rapes...

(The 100,000 number is the number given by actively anti-gun researcher hemmenway...other studies put the rate of defensive gun use much higher)

Last edited:
Why is mace illegal? That is the most potent weapon a woman has against a rapist.

Wrong...a gun is the most efficient weapon against any attacker...especially attackers who are young, strong, armed, attack from ambush or attack in groups...

mace is a poor choice...ask the police...

If I was a rapist I would go to Australia, knowing that you have no way of defending yourselves.

I wouldn't go to America, because I'd probably become a victim in the latest mass shooting.

Retard alert. There are 320 MILLION people in the US or more and only about 13000 are murdered a year and even extremely less in mass shootings. That means you have less then 1000th of a percent of being one of them.

Still not as big a problem as what the US has with gun deaths.

keep in mind, criminals kill on average 11-12,000 people a year with guns here in the states. the average number of crimes stopped and lives saved by law abiding citizens with guns at home and carried on their person...well over 100,000. that neither comes,from anti-gun researchers,by the way. the number is well over 100,000 but I use 100,000 because it is from those groups who want to ban guns here...

so 11-12,000 gun murders vs. over 100,000 rapes, robberies, beatings and murders stopped by regular citizens armed,with guns...you could ask the 100,000 people if they would rather not have been armed at the time of the attack and see what they say...

the actual number of crimes,stopped and lives saved is closer to 250,000 a year, according to other studies and could be much higher

All the drunks and crazies seem to be running around with guns then.
And as to gun owners being out of control and dangerous...we have studied gun ownership in the U.S. Extensively and the studies,show that gun law abiding gun owners commit less crime than police officers do...

Last edited:
Link please?

Thanks.

I ould just keep it.
Living in Germany, every gun no one knows about is a good gun.

Illegal.

Don't walk down a dark alley by yourself at night, don't turn away from your drink, don't get drunk on a night out, stay in a group if partying at night, get a taxi home instead of walking, don't go home with strangers.

Might sound sexist, but you can do a lot to prevent a rape.

Illegal in Australia?

If so that's a big part of the problem.

Just like England, since the banning of firearms, Australia's violent crime rate has skyrocketed

By the way, I was looking at the rape index for England and Wales. Lord! That is extremely high for a population of only 53 or so millions. It seems like 95K women get raped there every year according to UN statistics.

Mostly at the hands of immigrants, as the evidence shows that rapes and sexual assaults go up as the numbers of migrants go up. Many left wing groups try to hide these figures as they know it was their policies that led to the increased numbers of migrants flooding the country.

There are rapes in other places but the problem is that Australia is very high on the index. According to the UN statistics for 2011, Australia/New Zealand had 25.2 rapes per 100,000 people.

Yes,your figures could be right but we ensure every rape etc., is exposed and importantly recorded which other countries do not......we do not sweep anything under the carpet.....even Rapes by US service personel here on R and R.........steve our statistics are always accurate,as with New Zealand.......shame the rest of the world is not so forth coming.

There are rapes in other places but the problem is that Australia is very high on the index. According to the UN statistics for 2011, Australia/New Zealand had 25.2 rapes per 100,000 people.

Yes,your figures could be right but we ensure every rape etc., is exposed and importantly recorded which other countries do not......we do not sweep anything under the carpet.....even Rapes by US service personel here on R and R.........steve our statistics are always accurate,as with New Zealand.......shame the rest of the world is not so forth coming.
Well I checked out the statistics and Australia and the US have the same Rape statistics at 28% per 100,000 but Alaska has 11 times higher rate than the American average!!!!!

Violent Crime Rapes....The USA tops the list at NUMBER ONE,13 times higher than Australia.

The following is most disturbing for the USA

Current or former partners who Rape........Relative........Friend or Acquaintance..........Stranger
USA...........................26% 7% 38% 26%
Australia....................56% 10% 27% 8%

As is clearly shown Vik., your one liner about Australia shows that the Violent Rapes and Rapes by Strangers is extremely higher in America......may be you wish to comment....by the way these figures do not include Rapes in Jail,which were over 230,000 .

footnote.Trust you are well and the family Vik

Well I checked out the statistics and Australia and the US have the same Rape statistics at 28% per 100,000 but Alaska has 11 times higher rate than the American average!!!!!

Violent Crime Rapes....The USA tops the list at NUMBER ONE,13 times higher than Australia.

The following is most disturbing for the USA

Current or former partners who Rape........Relative........Friend or Acquaintance..........Stranger
USA...........................26%............................7% ...........................38%..............................26%
Australia....................56% ...........................10% ..........................27%...............................8%
Re done for clarity

As is clearly shown Vik., your one liner about Australia shows that the Violent Rapes and Rapes by Strangers is extremely higher in America......may be you wish to comment....by the way these figures do not include Rapes in Jail,which were over 230,000 .

footnote.Trust you are well and the family Vik

Not tonight The Liq. Rape is the last thing I want to talk about tonight. I just read an interview of an 11-year old English girl who was repeatedly raped and no one helped her. The whole thing depressed me. I will comment on it some other night.

Not tonight The Liq. Rape is the last thing I want to talk about tonight. I just read an interview of an 11-year old English girl who was repeatedly raped and no one helped her. The whole thing depressed me. I will comment on it some other night.

Fair enough Vik.,by the way have you read about the children of Rotheram in the UK....20 years of child abuse,where the Social and Police knew what was happening.....Makes me so angry.steve

If I was a rapist I would go to Australia, knowing that you have no way of defending yourselves.

I wouldn't go to America, because I'd probably become a victim in the latest mass shooting.

Retard alert. There are 320 MILLION people in the US or more and only about 13000 are murdered a year and even extremely less in mass shootings. That means you have less then 1000th of a percent of being one of them.

13,000 ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!more Maimed!!!!!!!!!!Say NO TO GUNS.steve

Fair enough Vik.,by the way have you read about the children of Rotheram in the UK....20 years of child abuse,where the Social and Police knew what was happening.....Makes me so angry.steve

The girl whose interview I mentioned is actually from Rotheram. There was another article in the NY Times that I read today which gives even more detail about the massive rape gang from UK. I will post that article in Europe section in case you want to read it.

I noticed your statistics about the rape cases in the US. I will not be surprised if US too is very high on rape index. The campuses in the US are particularly notorious for rapes.

The girl whose interview I mentioned is actually from Rotheram. There was another article in the NY Times that I read today which gives even more detail about the massive rape gang from UK. I will post that article in Europe section in case you want to read it.

I noticed your statistics about the rape cases in the US. I will not be surprised if US too is very high on rape index. The campuses in the US are particularly notorious for rapes.

And for false rape allegations!

Ananda Lawsuit Cultural Context

With the cooperation of the police agency of a small metropolitan community, 45 consecutive, disposed, false rape allegations covering a 9 year period were studied. False rape allegations constitute 41% of the total forcible rape cases (109) reported during this period. These false allegations appear to serve three major functions for the complainants: providing an alibi, seeking revenge, and obtaining sympathy and attention. False rape allegations are not the consequence of a gender-linked aberration, as frequently claimed, but reflect impulsive and desperate efforts to cope with personal and social stress situations.

[False rape allegations are reported in similar numbers at college campuses; approximately 50% of rape charges are admitted to be false by the accuser.]

Give your daughters mace and a pocket knife.

Make sure to own a shotgun in case those things fail.

My advice to Australian fathers.

Illegal.

Don't walk down a dark alley by yourself at night, don't turn away from your drink, don't get drunk on a night out, stay in a group if partying at night, get a taxi home instead of walking, don't go home with strangers.

Might sound sexist, but you can do a lot to prevent a rape.

Illegal in Australia?

If so that's a big part of the problem.

Just like England, since the banning of firearms, Australia's violent crime rate has skyrocketed
This is a total lie............no doubt inspired by the NRA of the US who the government here kicked out of Australia

Facts Murder Rates 1980/1989..........Australia......1.9

1990/1999.........Australia......2.0

2000/2009........Australia.....1.54

2010/2013........Australia......1.3

So you can see the murder rate has actually decreased quite considerably in Australia since 1980's.....so much for skyrocketing.....the only skyrocket here is the one I will detonate towards your lying sorry ASS

As for statistics......The US has 57 times higher Murder rate than Australia

The US has 13 times higher Violent Crime/Rapes rate than Australia..

SAY NO TO GUNS....WE DO,saying this I do believe America has reduced the deaths by Guns during this period....maybe you could tell me by how much......instead of wasting your time on bull-dust......steve

Last edited:

Forum List

Back