Ranger School....the best infantry school in the world...has been infected with P.C. crap....

How many more aircraft carriers do we have then the rest of the world again? Oh yeah, and NUKES.

But you've decided we won't survive as a country unless we give a big FUCK YOU to women (50%)?

Really?

STFU you commie prick. If you don't like the way we do things in America GTFO, you fucking piece of shit.
Women do not belong on the front line, dumbass. That isn't rocket surgery.
Fight me, bitch

STFU b4 I e-kick you in the knee, and the next one's upside your head even though you're standing straight up. Actually if I kick you in the knee, you're going down, The End.
You a lil' pussy bitch

Proof?
You're duckin' my PM, puss

Don't be PMing me faggot. You haven't anyways. Commie pussy turd.
I can't say what I really want to at this point. Yeah.

Ranger School is one of the toughest in the Army......wearing that tab is a sign that the soldier is exceptional and one of the best in the military...

Now, to get women through Ranger School....they have lowered standards and passed the women who consistently fail to meet the rigorous standards .....

The Inside Story Of How The Army Reduced Standards To Get Women Through Ranger Training

When the first integrated class started on April 19, none of the nineteen female candidates made it through the Darby phase of the course.

Eight were “recycled” back to the beginning of the phase to take a second crack at the course with the next class to show up, which is an entirely normal procedure. None of the eight passed on the second try. Of those eight, three candidates were given a third try but were required to start back at the very beginning and re-do RAP week, in what is known as a “Day One” recycled (as opposed to joining the next class after it completed RAP week, which is how the average recycle usually works).
How many more aircraft carriers do we have then the rest of the world again? Oh yeah, and NUKES.

But you've decided we won't survive as a country unless we give a big FUCK YOU to women (50%)?

Really?
This is not a big ph uk u to the women for it exists. It is a big ph uk u to the men. Leaders and the power structure in this world are insane for violence. There are men born to be warriors. You take away their dignity with your callousness. There are endless dangerous jobs where women are not in danger. And there are jobs that they are. And the deaths are far less then men in percentage comparisons in all ways. There are military people in congress who are disabled. The Repub males with the eye loss is the one who takes abuse. And he is the only one who did not ph uk up.

Ranger School is one of the toughest in the Army......wearing that tab is a sign that the soldier is exceptional and one of the best in the military...

Now, to get women through Ranger School....they have lowered standards and passed the women who consistently fail to meet the rigorous standards .....

The Inside Story Of How The Army Reduced Standards To Get Women Through Ranger Training

When the first integrated class started on April 19, none of the nineteen female candidates made it through the Darby phase of the course.

Eight were “recycled” back to the beginning of the phase to take a second crack at the course with the next class to show up, which is an entirely normal procedure. None of the eight passed on the second try. Of those eight, three candidates were given a third try but were required to start back at the very beginning and re-do RAP week, in what is known as a “Day One” recycled (as opposed to joining the next class after it completed RAP week, which is how the average recycle usually works).
The Rangers have just been a little slow to catch on. It all started quite a while ago with lowering requirements for women in basics and advanced training. Been a mission creep sort of thing.

Really tragic Ranger School’s been infected. Haven’t paid attention to what might be going on at BUD/s? How could the Navy escape such lunacy?

Really?

It is not about saying Fuck you to women but the reality to be an actual Ranger without changing the rules is almost impossible for most men and maybe less than .01% of women would even be able to do it.

So let not get all Politically Correct about this because some jobs in the Military are not for the majority women and you can scream sexism all you heart desires but reality is reality...

Hell I was offer to try to become a SEAL and I looked at them and laughed because I was 18 years old 115 lbs and still growing and knew there was no way I would be able to do it!

So imagine a woman with the same weight age and height being put through the rigorous training to be SEAL and if you think she could pass, well you most likely thought Hillary was a great candidate...

You gotta be kidding me man, my mom was a Marine and passed all the physical requirements.

Got whatever the best shooting badge is, too.

Rangers is not for women. No.
The Marines have different standards for men and women. Back when I was in....men and women couldn't serve in the same units.

Going thru SF selection most foreign men couldn't meet the standards. Many refused to do the land-nav phase. They were just as bad as the women.

It is almost like there is some basic difference between men and women.

You gotta be kidding me man, my mom was a Marine and passed all the physical requirements.

Women Marines do not have the same PFT tests
USMC PFT Score Charts
etc

USMC PFT Score Charts
etc

"since 2015" does not apply.

USMC PFT Score Charts
etc

hahhhhahaha
??and?? when did Mrs M join?

USMC PFT Score Charts
etc

hahhhhahaha

Decades ago.

USMC PFT Score Charts
etc

hahhhhahaha

Decades ago.
I know in the 80s it was the same
and before that----
get real please--they never had to do the same as males--plain and simple
I never would've respected a female if they were my CO

USMC PFT Score Charts
etc

hahhhhahaha

Decades ago.
and before that----

Decades before the 80s, too.

USMC PFT Score Charts
etc

hahhhhahaha

Decades ago.
and before that----

Decades before the 80s, too.
hahahh
they did not have the same requirements for females before THAT!!

Forum List

Back