Randy Neugebauer: I yelled 'baby killer'

Finally, you've found something you're good at - pointing out spelling and grammar mistakes on internet message boards... Ask your teacher for a gold star - you've earned it!

PM me if you're still stuck with my previous post...

sorry to disappoint you, no PM will come your way. python mob scene matches neugebauer as a screamer perfectly.

You missed the reference then... I'm actually not surprised, though...

as i told you repeatedly, you're are just so damn clever, i can't keep up.

Texas Republican Rep. Randy Neugebauer was the mysterious lawmaker that shouted “baby killer” during Rep. Bart Stupak’s (D-Mich.) floor speech Sunday night, his office said Monday.

Rumors that Neugebauer was the yeller began swirling Sunday night, after several lawmaker surmised that the scream was tinted with a southern accent.

“Last night was the climax of weeks and months of debate on a health care bill that my constituents fear and do not support,” Neugebauer said in a news release. “In the heat and emotion of the debate, I exclaimed the phrase ‘it’s a baby killer’ in reference to the agreement reached by the Democratic leadership. While I remain heartbroken over the passage of this bill and the tragic consequences it will have for the unborn, I deeply regret that my actions were mistakenly interpreted as a direct reference to Congressman Stupak himself.”

Neuegebauer’s scream was only part of Sunday’s mayhem in the Capitol. Tea party protesters screamed outside the Capitol, Republicans applauded when a man was carried out of the House gallery and then there was Neugebauer’s scream.

Neugebauer represents one of the most conservative districts in America – an area that stretches from the New Mexico border in the west to the central part of the state. He is in his third full term.

Perhaps most notably, Neugebauer was a co-sponsor to a March 2009 House resolution that would’ve required presidential candidates to provide a copy of their birth certificate.

“I have apologized to Mr. Stupak and also apologize to my colleagues for the manner in which I expressed my disappointment about the bill,” he said in a statement. “The House Chamber is a place of decorum and respect. The timing and tone of my comment last night was inappropriate."

Source: Politico

They are beyond upset about this bill passing, they seem suicidal. I don't think they are being reasonable in the least but I can understand the pain they are in. They thought the bill was dead and they killed it but it came back so fast and suddenly it's law..

There is nothing they can do but lash out.

Oh well, I was upset when it didn't pass before Christmas and you didn't see me acting out like this.

Nice to see this rep. man up and apologize.

Please tell us you're smarter than you come across? You say the 'senator did not admit he yelled 'baby killer'. And you count that as only one fuck up? I see two.

1. he was a rep not a senator
2. he does indeed admit that he said 'baby killer'.

That you see no difference between the words 'it's a baby killer' and 'baby killer' does not surprise me. Of course, if you get your information from the media and do not wait to get all the facts, then it does leave one in the position when one has to continue to defend one's own stupidity.

Such is life.

Even you can't be THAT blonde!! In both versions the phrase 'baby killer' is uttered. So, even if he said 'it's a baby killer'; he still uttered the phrase 'baby killer'.

I suspect you may be even blonder that I am.... if you cannot grasp the concept of 'context'.

Texas Republican Rep. Randy Neugebauer was the mysterious lawmaker that shouted “baby killer” during Rep. Bart Stupak’s (D-Mich.) floor speech Sunday night, his office said Monday.

Rumors that Neugebauer was the yeller began swirling Sunday night, after several lawmaker surmised that the scream was tinted with a southern accent.

“Last night was the climax of weeks and months of debate on a health care bill that my constituents fear and do not support,” Neugebauer said in a news release. “In the heat and emotion of the debate, I exclaimed the phrase ‘it’s a baby killer’ in reference to the agreement reached by the Democratic leadership. While I remain heartbroken over the passage of this bill and the tragic consequences it will have for the unborn, I deeply regret that my actions were mistakenly interpreted as a direct reference to Congressman Stupak himself.”

Neuegebauer’s scream was only part of Sunday’s mayhem in the Capitol. Tea party protesters screamed outside the Capitol, Republicans applauded when a man was carried out of the House gallery and then there was Neugebauer’s scream.

Neugebauer represents one of the most conservative districts in America – an area that stretches from the New Mexico border in the west to the central part of the state. He is in his third full term.

Perhaps most notably, Neugebauer was a co-sponsor to a March 2009 House resolution that would’ve required presidential candidates to provide a copy of their birth certificate.

“I have apologized to Mr. Stupak and also apologize to my colleagues for the manner in which I expressed my disappointment about the bill,” he said in a statement. “The House Chamber is a place of decorum and respect. The timing and tone of my comment last night was inappropriate."

Source: Politico

They are beyond upset about this bill passing, they seem suicidal. I don't think they are being reasonable in the least but I can understand the pain they are in. They thought the bill was dead and they killed it but it came back so fast and suddenly it's law..

There is nothing they can do but lash out.

Oh well, I was upset when it didn't pass before Christmas and you didn't see me acting out like this.

Nice to see this rep. man up and apologize.

You didn't lash out because it didn't affect you negatively.
You didn't lash out because your representatives didn't refuse to represent you.
You didn't lash out because none of your rights were endangered.

Point remains the same. You didn't even notice my fuck up until LK pointed it out - that's two stupids for you and one for me. I win. You lose. Idiot.

Please tell us you're smarter than you come across? You say the 'senator did not admit he yelled 'baby killer'. And you count that as only one fuck up? I see two.

That you see no difference between the words 'it's a baby killer' and 'baby killer' does not surprise me. Of course, if you get your information from the media and do not wait to get all the facts, then it does leave one in the position when one has to continue to defend one's own stupidity.

Such is life.

He only wishes he had said "its a baby killer"....tapes reveal otherwise

Such is life.

He only wishes he had said "its a baby killer"....tapes reveal otherwise

the full quote was actually:

"i swore after co-sponsoring a birther bill, i would never again do such stupid shit, like for example, i don't know, call someone a baby killer"

You missed the reference then... I'm actually not surprised, though...

as i told you repeatedly, you're are just so damn clever, i can't keep up.

Thanks... You're not the first to tell me that either...

i bet you got a lot of these, too.

rro2Hmedium.jpg

True all of that...
Now if the Texas Congressman would have manned up and apologized before he was hunted down and Identified I would have a lot more respect for the man. but given they royal a-- whipping the Republican Party took after spending $100's of Millions to Brainwash America during this Battle Royal Health Care Debate, I could see why he was whining like a baby in the Halls of Congress...

It's been a Hell of a Fight. One for the ages this Health Care Debate for the past Year:
The one thing the Republican Party is going to have to learn is never underestimate President Obama.
He came out of nowhere to Knock Out the Clinton's in the Primaries. Won that.
Then exposed the Computer Illiterate John "The Fundamentals of the Economy are Strong" McCain and That "Palm Reading Scam Artist" GOP Ticket and Won that.
Then win the country was on Fire the Republicans not only watered Down the Economic Stimulus Package before voting No to attempt to put out the towering inferno that was the United States of America because they would rather see the Country Collapse then It's People Succeed- Obama Won that.

And Finally last night in the Steel Caged Death Match with Both Parties emptying their Buckets and going all in, The Battle for Health Care- The Republicans who did a masterful job of Lying and Deceiving their way to Killing this Bill, Celebrated too soon and made 3 serious errors which allowed President Obama to Win that too.

1) Attempt to ambush him by Inviting him to take all those Brilliantly thought out Republican Talking Points at their Parties- so called Retreat in Baltimore... And allow him to School their Entire Party Leadership by himself for 1 1/2 hours and Put if On Live TV! Dumb move # 1.
2) Allow Obama to set up last night's 100% Partisan Vote to Pass Health Care Reform by showing up to a 7 1/2 hour Bipartisanship Discussion (but Only if Obama sat down instead of stood up?), and allowed that to be televised also while the President instead of listening to Republican Ideas listed to a broken record of "Let's Start Over" "With a Clean Sheet of Paper" "And go Step by Step"? After nearly 1 year of fisticuffs...
3) And finally the Republicans Single Biggest Mistake in this battle was they got cocky! They told their Daddy's the Crooks in the Health Insurance Industry WE GOT THIS DUDE! Go ahead and roll out those 39- 56% Insurance Rate Hikes to show the Country who is running the show here on Health Care...

That set the Table for the President to pick up the Torch which was dead on Health Care, re-light it and Ram the Bill up the Republicans A--es!

It was a beautiful thing to watch! :0)
And know where are we, The Republicans are Whining... What else is new?

You didn't lash out because it didn't affect you negatively.

Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. Maybe it won't affect you negatively.

You didn't lash out because your representatives didn't refuse to represent you.

1) If you are a repub, they did. Every one of them voted against the bill.
2) If you have a democrat critter in your district, he or she represented the majority of his or her constituents who voted for him or her. That's how politics work. The dudess or dude who was voted in represents the people who voted for him or her.

You didn't lash out because none of your rights were endangered.

List how your rights have been endangered...

Last edited:
They've played this particular little clip quite a bit on the news.

The only words I heard was "baby killer". Nothing in front of, or after, those 2 words.

The Texas douchebag was calling Stupak a baby killer. He got caught. Quit trying to spin it into something its not.

look its not like he said this out of ignorance. he just doesn't believe(like me) in abortion or gay marriage. democrats are straying away from what God says in the bible. seriously would you kill a helpless baby so you dont have to deal with its crap that is what adoption is called. AT LEAST HE HAS THE GUTS TO SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES. AT LEAST HE'S STANDING UP FOR ALL REPUBLICANS. Oh, and all of you stupid ass democrats IM FROM TEXAS SO DONT BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back