Random Movie Quotes

Customer: So, basically you have...?
Lil: Jim, Jack, Johnny Red, Johnny Black, and Jose; all my favorite men. You can have it any way you like it, as long as it's in a shot glass.
Coyote Ugly

"When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do."

Patton.

Clark: "Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?"

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation :D

Rumack: Can you fly this plane, and land it?
Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elaine Dickinson: You got a letter from headquarters this morning.
Ted Striker: What is it?
Elaine Dickinson: It's a big building where generals meet, but that's not important.

- Airplane

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.
- Apocalypse Now, spoken by Robert Duvall

I have nipples, Greg, would you milk me?
- Meet the Parents, spoken by Robert de Niro

I know this isn't a movie quote but it just popped into my mind.
After a NC State Basket ball game Charles Shackleford was being interviewed and the interviewer asked how he was so adept at shooting hoops with each hand;
His reply was:

"Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious."

Even the interviewer almost lost it on camera!

I know this isn't a movie quote but it just popped into my mind.
After a NC State Basket ball game Charles Shackleford was being interviewed and the interviewer asked how he was so adept at shooting hoops with each hand;
His reply was:

"Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious."

Even the interviewer almost lost it on camera!

Kinda like the interview with Mike Tyson after he lost his last fight.
Interviewer: Michael what are your plans for the future?

Tyson: Nothin man, I guess I'm just gonna fade into Bolivian.

Observe and protect (horrible movie a great one liner in which a TV reporter is interviewing Seth Rogen):

TV Report: I am standing here in Forest Ridge Mall with security guard Ronnie Barnhardt...
Ronnie (Seth Rogen): Wait, stop you fucked up. I am head of security not a security guard. Let's just start from the beginning.
TV Report: ...where a man is allegedly exposing himself to patrons.
Ronnie: You still going to keep going as if you didn't fuck up. OK, I see, I am Ronnie Barnhardt head of security standing here is Doctor Yamora!

Nobody told you to smoke that thing. You made the decision, live with your decision. Ain't like I put a gun to your head.

Forum List

Back