Random Movie Quotes

Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination. Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Sergeant Hulka.

Loved that movie. Bill Murray is hilarious.

That thing'll strip the paint off your house and give your family a permanent orange afro - Spies Like Us

"I want rustlers, cutthroats, murders, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull-dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh**-kickers, and Methodists!" - Blazing Saddles

Joe Dirt: So your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis?

Kicking Wing: No.

Joe Dirt: Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?

Kicking Wing: No, I don't.

Joe Dirt: You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Kicking Wing: No... because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like.

Joe Dirt: Well that might be your problem, it's not what you like, it's the consumer.

Speaking of Blazing Saddles...

Taggart: The surveyors say they may have run into some quicksand up ahead. Better check it out.

Lyle: Okay, I'll send down a team of horses to check out the ground.

Taggart: *Horses*?
[hits Lyle's head]

Taggart: We can't afford to lose any horses, you dummy! Send over a couple of *******.

Herbert Woodruff: That Stradivarius is worth over a million dollars!

Tom Wingo: Well, if I drop it, it won't be worth shit.

Susan Lowenstein: Don't do it, Tom.

Tom Wingo: Apologize to your wife, Herbert.

Herbert Woodruff: You're bluffing.

Tom Wingo: I may be, but its a powerful bluff, isn't it, asshole?
[Tom throws fiddle high in the air]

Herbert Woodruff: [screaming] I'm sorry, Susan!
[Tom catches fiddle]

Tom Wingo: Sincerity becomes you, Herbie. Now apologize to me for your unforgivable breach of etiquette at the dinner table tonight, you possum-bred cocksucker.

Herbert Woodruff: I'm very sorry, Tom.

Prince of Tides

Taggart: The surveyors say they may have run into some quicksand up ahead. Better check it out.

[hits Lyle's head]

Taggart: We can't afford to lose any horses, you dummy! Send over a couple of *******.

Anyone else think that there is no way this movie could be made today?

From "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid"

Carlos Rodriguez: "Be careful of the fat one who sweats a lot."

Rigby Reardon: "What about Kitty Collins?"

Carlos Rodriguez: "She doesn't sweat so much."

Last edited:

[hits Lyle's head]

Definitely not. It's a classic though.

" no one has got a handjob in cargo shorts since nam." superbad
"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter" Kip- Napoleon Dynamite

[hits Lyle's head]

I think it could be.

Bette Davis, forgot the name of the movie, quote:

"I'd kiss ya, but I just washed my hair."

The governor of Louisiana gave me this. Madame Tinkertoy's House of Blue Lights, corner of Bourbon and Toulouse, New Orleans, Louisiana. Now, this is supposed to be the finest whorehouse in the south. These ain't no pork chops! These are U.S. PRIME! - Easy Rider

I think it could be.

Only if the Wayans brothers made it.

Speaking of the which -

"If you hit a man, in time his wounds will heal. If you steal from a man, you can replace what you've stolen. But always cross in the green, never in between. Because the honorable Elijah Muhammed Ali floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee. And always remember my brother, one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, knick knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone, two thousand, zero, zero, party, oops! Out of time, my bacon smellin' fine." - Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood :cool:

"Sit down, shut up and eat your dinner. And if you back talk me one more time I'll whack you upside your head."

Oh wait, this wasn't a movie it what was said at the dinner table last night! :lol:

Forum List

Back