Random Movie Quotes

... the prosecution isn't going to get that man today, because I'M going to get him!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sOeY6ZVG2U&NR=1]YouTube - [Great Movie Scenes] ...And Justice For All - Ending Scene[/ame]

"I have only come here to kick ass and and chew bubble gum. And I am all out of bubble gum!"
- Roddy Roddy Pipper right before he shoots up some aliens

"Trent, the beautiful babies don't work the midnight to six shift on a Wednesday. This is like the skank shift. "

Honest work. Let me tell ya somethin' about 'honest work'. When somebody says they got 'honest work', you know what they got? They got a shit job, that's what they got.
Charlie, The Pope of Greenwich Village

Get me a nurse that can work in close without getting her tits in my way and somebody get that dirty old man out of here.

Sid: You want subversion on a massive level. You know what one of the greatest fucking scripts ever written in the history of Hollywood is? Top Gun.

Duane: Oh, come on.

Sid: Top Gun is fucking great. What is Top Gun? You think it's a story about a bunch of fighter pilots.

Duane: It's about a bunch of guys waving their dicks around.

Sid: It is a story about a man's struggle with his own homosexuality. It is! That is what Top Gun is about, man. You've got Maverick, all right? He's on the edge, man. He's right on the fucking line, all right? And you've got Iceman, and all his crew. They're gay, they represent the gay man, all right? And they're saying, go, go the gay way, go the gay way. He could go both ways.

Duane: What about Kelly McGillis?

Sid: Kelly McGillis, she's heterosexuality. She's saying: no, no, no, no, no, no, go the normal way, play by the rules, go the normal way. They're saying no, go the gay way, be the gay way, go for the gay way, all right? That is what's going on throughout that whole movie... He goes to her house, all right? It looks like they're going to have sex, you know, they're just kind of sitting back, he's takin' a shower and everything. They don't have sex. He gets on the motorcycle, drives away. She's like, "What the fuck, what the fuck is going on here?" Next scene, next scene you see her, she's in the elevator, she is dressed like a guy. She's got the cap on, she's got the aviator glasses, she's wearing the same jacket that the Iceman wears. She is, okay, this is how I gotta get this guy, this guy's going towards the gay way, I gotta bring him back, I gotta bring him back from the gay way, so I'll do that through subterfuge, I'm gonna dress like a man. All right? That is how she approaches it. Okay, now let me just ask you - I'm gonna digress for two seconds here. I met this girl Amy here, she's like floating around here and everything. Now, she just got divorced, right? All right, but the REAL ending of the movie is when they fight the MIGs at the end, all right? Because he has passed over into the gay way. They are this gay fighting fucking force, all right? And they're beating the Russians, the gays are beating the Russians. And it's over, and they fucking land, and Iceman's been trying to get Maverick the entire time, and finally, he's got him, all right? And what is the last fucking line that they have together? They're all hugging and kissing and happy with each other, and Ice comes up to Maverick, and he says, "Man, you can ride my tail, anytime!" And what does Maverick say? "You can ride mine!" Swordfight! Swordfight! Fuckin' A, man!

Quentin Tarantino and Todd Field in Sleep with Me.

"And Remnar? Well, he turned out pretty much the way you'd expect for somebody goes by the name of Remnar." - Escanaba In Da Moonlight

Emma: It must be nice to have a job with so much downtime.

Randal Graves: Downtime's important. If I had to deal with all the fucking mouthbreathers non-stop without a break, I'd put my head in the deep-fryer.

....................... Balls, too

Best line for the subtext.

"I'm not interested in things that don't concern me." Vito to Clemenza, really saying, "Of course I looked in the bag, but I can keep my mouth shut"

There are two things Jews know... suffering and where to get good Chinese. -- My Favorite Year

Hello... my name is Inago Montoya... you killed my father... prepare to die. -- The Princess Bride

Great to write on a Name Tag. Hello... my name is Inago Montoya... you killed my father... prepare to die. -- The Princess Bride

In the past year, over 800,000 Americans have died. Despite millions of dollars of research, death continues to be our nation's number one killer.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination. Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Sergeant Hulka.

Daniel Hackett: Who are you?
Pecos Bill: I'm a ring-tailed roarer. I can draw faster, shoot straighter, ride harder and drink longer than any man alive. I ride cyclones and I wrestle...
Daniel Hackett: You got a name, don't you?
Pecos Bill: I'm getting' to that. I'm the rip-snortinest cowboy that ever rode north, south, east or west of the Rio Grande. I'm Pecos Bill.

- Tall Tale

To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.

Dying ain't much of a livin, boy.

How is it with stains?

You gonna pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

- Josey Wales

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

New Topics

Forum List

Back